Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

temp_f76d327b07a511b059ef2d4925a71bc4.jp

Lee Jongsuk is in Talks to Take the Lead Role in Upcoming Drama Directed by [Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds] PD

Actor Lee Jongsuk might make his drama comeback soon. 

On August 24th, it was reported that Lee Jongsuk has received an offer for the lead role in upcoming American remake drama 'Younger.' The drama will be directed by Kim Seongyoon, the producer of KBS drama, 'Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds,' and aired on JTBC.

Lee Jongsuk received an offer to play the character of Kang Hyunoh, a freelance book designer who loves vintage fashion much. Kang Hyunoh is characterized as a man with free spirit and bright personality. However, people are not aware of the secrets he has. 

'Younger' is an American comedy-drama television series created and produced by Darren Star, based on the 2005 novel of the same name by Pamela Redmond Satran. The series premiered on March 31, 2015, on TV Land and received generally positive reviews from critics. There are a total of 6 seasons of the series. 

http://kstarlive.com/Lee-Jongsuk-is-in-Talks-to-Take-the-Lead-Role-in-Upcoming-Drama-Directed-by--Moonlight-Drawn-by-the-Clouds--PD--5996221

• Like 4

Lee Jong-seok considers tvN romance with Good Wife, Life on Mars PD

LeeJongSeok1.jpg

There’s been a whole flurry of news activity surrounding Lee Jong-seok (While You Were Sleeping) and his next project, which is drawing extra attention because it’s likely to be his last before enlisting for army duty. There were reports that he’d been offered the leading role in a K-drama remake of Younger, the American romantic comedy series produced by Darren Star about a 40-year-old woman who pretends to be a 26-year-old in order to get a job. But it turns out that Younger is out of the picture now, and he’s considering a different romance drama for tvN called Romance Is a Supplement.

The new series comes from acclaimed PD Lee Jung-hyo (Life on Mars, The Good Wife, Witch’s Romance, Heartless City), who is re-teaming with writer Jung Hyun-jung (Five Kids, Discovery of Romance, and all three seasons of I Need Romance). The PD-writer pair collaborated on I Need Romance 2012 and Because This Life Is Our First, and were considering helming the remake of Youngertogether, but in the end they went with an original drama.

All we know about Romance Is a Supplement so far is that it’ll be a relatable romance about thirtysomethings, which sounds exactly like what I’d expect from the writer of the I Need Romance franchise, which was upbeat, sexy, and full of complicated modern relationships. I have to say, I’m a little disappointed that Lee Jong-seok won’t be headlining as a noona-killer just before army duty, but I have a feeling he’ll be getting a dozen more offers before he’s forced to decide on his final project.

Romance Is a Supplement is being considered for tvN’s early 2019 slate. If Lee Jong-seok confirms, the drama will be fully pre-produced so that filming can be completed before he has to report for army duty. Well, live and learn.

Via IS Plus, TV Report

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/08/lee-jong-seok-considers-tvn-romance-with-good-wife-life-on-mars-pd/

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk In Talks For “Younger” Korean Remake

20170416_1492323774_15111800_1.jpg?1535090256

Actor Lee Jong Suk has been offered lead role in popular American Comedy Series “Younger”. He is considering his appearance in the remake keeping his enlistment in mind.

According to drama officals Lee Jong Suk is positively reviewing this offer. TVN and director Lee Jung Hyo are in discussion of production.

Younger is a remake of American Series that revolves around a 40 years old woman who is working as 27 years old after meeting a 27 year old tattoo artist  who thinks they are the same age. After getting a makeover to looks exactly like 27 years old she hopes to land her dream job and struggles to keep her secret from finding out.

Lee Jong Suk has been offered the role of a freelance book designer who likes vintage fashion and has good fashion sense. He has a bright and free personality, but it is a person with a secret that no one knows about.

‘Younger’ is scheduled to air in February next year. Lee Jong-suk plans to join the army in February next year so the drama will be pre-produced. If he accepts the offer he this will be his last work before enlistment.

Source (TV Report)

https://k-byeol.com/2018/08/24/lee-jong-suk-considering-role-in-korean-remake-of-younger/

• Like 2

[SBS Star] The Top 4 Korean stars with the Most Followers on Social Media

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] The Top 4 Korean stars with the Most Followers on Social Media

Instagram

Via social media, fans are able to see different sides of their favorite stars to when they are performing on stage, appearing on television shows, or acting in movies and dramas. Then, which Korean stars have the most followers on Instagram? Shall we take a look at the four stars with the most followers on Instagram?
4. Actor Lee Jong Suk Then, Lee Jong Suk came after SEHUN with 13.8 million followers. Out of all actors in Korea, he has the most followers on Instagram. He likes posting pictures of himself, and these charming pictures make fans keep coming back to his Instagram even when there is no update.
Lee Jong Suk

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004904908

• Like 3

#LeeJongSuk is not considering the lead role in 'Younger’ but in tvN’s upcoming drama “Romance Is a Supplement” (Directed by Lee Jung Hyo (Life on Mars) and written by Jung Hyun Jung (Discovery of Romance) • Netizens are still supportive!

DlXJLf2XoAESfPt.jpg

DlXJLgjWsAESnad.jpg

DlXJLf1XsAIpRFa.jpg

DlXJLf2X0AAHNrY.jpg

https://twitter.com/NetizenDrama/status/1032952902728527872/photo/1

Original article: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002822604

Spoiler

Actor Lee Jong-suk's suggestion was not 'Younger'. The title is "Romance is a separate appendix (tentative)". 

A drama official said on the 24th, "It is reported that Lee Jong-seok is being proposed and under consideration for the US drama 'Younger', but it is wrong." 

"Romance, not 'Younger', is being reviewed and received as a separate supplement, which is written by Lee Jung Hyo and the script written by Jeong Hyeon Jeong." 

To summarize, the first American drama 'Younger' was written by Jung Hyun-jung, and JTBC Kim Seong-yoon PD was trying to direct but was misplaced. After that, Lee Jung Hyo PD tried to direct on TVN but this was also disappeared. Jeong Hyeon Jeong writes 'Younger' and writes another 'Romance is a supplementary supplement' script, and Lee Jeonghyo PD directs it. 

'Romance is a supplementary book' is a romance water unique to Chung Hyun-jung. I am going to make a sympathy drama with the romance of 30s as a writer who wrote 'I need romance' and 'Discovery of love'. 

Lee Jong - suk, the company 's manager, said, "We are currently reviewing the' Romance Supplement 'and we are still discussing it. 

Kim Jinsuk reporter superjs@joongang.co.kr 

google translate

• Like 4

Lee Jong Sukâs Agency Responds To Reports Of Plans For New Drama And Enlistment

Lee Jong Suk’s Agency Responds To Reports Of Plans For New Drama And Enlistment

Lee Jong Suk’s agency has responded to reports about his upcoming plans, including his next project and the timing for his enlistment.

A report on August 24 stated that Lee Jong Suk recently received an offer for a drama remake of the American television show “Younger,” and said that he was positively considering the role. It was also reported that Lee Jong Suk is planning to enlist in the army next February, and as the remake of “Younger” plans to premiere that month, the drama would be completed in pre-production if he took the role.

Later that day, a source representing Lee Jong Suk clarified that nothing has been decided about his enlistment date.

A source from his agency also stated that rather than “Younger,” Lee Jong Suk is considering an offer for the drama “Romance Supplement” (working title) as one of potential future projects. It is written by Jung Hyun Jung (who has penned “I Need Romance,” “Discovery of Love,” and more) and directed by Lee Jung Ho. It will tell a sweet love story between people in their 30s.

Source (1) (2) (3)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1219577wpp/lee-jong-suks-agency-responds-reports-plans-new-drama-enlistment

• Like 3

280-750x530.jpg

[Lee Jong Suk in SBS ‘Hymn of Death’, Foto Together with Shin Hye Sun from ‘Thirty But Seventeen’?]
kholic.id -  Lee Jong Suk once again tempted fans through photos on the set of the SBS drama "Hymn Of Death".
Today (8/24), through Instagram posts, again Lee Jong Suk showed that he was shooting for the SBS "Hymn of Death" drama scene. In the photo, Lee Jong Suk was sitting smiling reading a book. Next to him, was seen leaning against a woman whose face was invisible.
Through the post, Lee Jong Suk wrote the caption: "Soon!!! #HymnOfDeath "
The drama "Hymn of Death" itself has not yet been announced when it will be aired even though the drama has finished filming.
In this drama, Lee Jong Suk starred with Shin Hye Sun, the actress who currently appears in the SBS drama 'Thirty But Seventeen" Do you think the figure beside Lee Jong Suk is Shin Hye Sun, right?

https://www.kholic.id/post/2018/08/23542/lee-jong-suk-di-sbs-hymn-of-death-foto-bareng-shin-hye-sun-thirty-but-seventeen/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I don't think his connection with YNK was ever a straight up and down one. Because he opened A-Man at the same time that he announced he was signing some kind of partnership with YNK. Maybe they are there in an advisory position to A-Man?? I never really understood that. But it looks like A-Man is his main gig now?? Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just trying to understand...

• Like 6