Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

2 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Ahn Nae Sang who gave the best couple award played his dad in High Kick 3:tongue: 

So cute

must be very nostalgic for him - the only drama with alive parent

he's kneeling and talking is kinda cute 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ezze said:

must be very nostalgic for him - the only drama with alive parent

he's kneeling and talking is kinda cute 

lol yeah his only drama with living parents.

But they went bankrupt, being Sukkie's parents or family in dramaland is very hard:tongue:

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

So sweet:blush: Sukkie greeting his HK3 appa

I keep replaying this video cuz he is so down to earth. So proud of him as a fan. I bet he calls Ahn Nae Sang appa as well.

.....and suzy was too occupied with her world prompting sukkie to go to the other table.lmao...:wacko:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Happy New Year all ...May This new Year brings you all the happiness and peace of mind :) 

Thank you for making this thread such a warm wonderful place & thank u for being such wonderful amazing fans for sukii ^_^ 

Happy New Year to All...

Rania... Would like to thank you and other amazing fans for the constant update. I am a silent supporter.

Since watching School 2013  (in year 2013 till now), he never failed to amaze me in all his projects.  I am really happy to see JS won awards every year, such feeling is hard to express. I know he will be serving his military service soon... Will wait for his return to show us more drama... :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 Dramas That Proved Chemistry Has No Age Limit

We all love dramas with a good romance, and there have been quite a few dramas that proved there is no age limit when it comes to chemistry.

Here are the four dramas where the lead actors showed great chemistry, despite their age gap:

1. Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk in “I Hear Your Voice”

Lee-Bo-Young-Lee-Jong-Suk-2.jpg

Lee-Jong-Suk-Lee-Bo-Young.jpg

As the main leads of “I Hear Your Voice,” Lee Bo Young played lawyer Jung Hye Sung, and Lee Jong Suk played Park Soo Ha, who has the ability to read minds.

Hye Sung is nine years older than Soo Ha, but she is clueless and immature, while Soo Ha is much more rational and calm, having lost his family at a young age. Soo Ha had always wanted to thank Hye Sung as she saved him by standing up against injustice when she was just a high school student.

Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk actually share a 10-year age difference, but the two actors showed undeniable chemistry, and won plenty of awards to prove it.

Full article: https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/4-dramas-proved-chemistry-no-age-limit/

• Like 6