Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Two male celebrities who look cute when they cry

Home » Jonghyun , Park Bogum , Shinee » Two male celebrities who look cute when they cry

Two male celebrities who look cute when they cry

No comments:

qq1.jpeg

qq2.jpeg

qq3.gif

qq4.jpeg

qq5.gif

qq6.jpeg

Daum Cafe: These two male celebrities look so cute when they cry

-Im Siwan, Do Kyungsoo, Lee Jong Suk

-Onew and Jonghyun hugging each other... that's so heartwarming

-Lee Jong Suk
fjdskj.gif

-I expected Im Siwan 

-Lee Jong Suk and Kim Min Seok ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They look like babies when they cry

-They have the type of crying face that is pretty and pitiful at the same time

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/08/two-male-celebrities-who-look-cute-when.html

• Like 2

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

by DB Staff | August 27, 2016 | 60 Comments

New shows! I love it when a brand new crop of shows changes the way your week goes, because all of a sudden your Mondays could seem a little brighter, simply because of a cheeky crown prince and his crossdressing eunuch. I enjoy discovering a new show so much that I’m almost never sad about seeing a drama end, even if I loved it. I guess I’m always just too curious about what new love could be around the bend. –girlfriday

LollyPip

Currently recapping: Uncontrollably Fond, Bring it On, Ghost

LollyPip.jpg

W–Two Worlds: What is happening I don’t even… ?

SailorJumun

Currently recapping: Age of Youth

about_sailorjumun1.jpg

W–Two Worlds: Kang Chul, don’t even think about accepting the fate New-Face has planned for you. You are not destined for a sad ending, you understand? This is your story — not his — so make your own ending, or I’ll buy one of those magic tablets and make it for you.

HappilyEverAfter

about_happily1.jpg

W–Two Worlds: I’m probably biased but the game is shifting way too much in the villain’s favor! I guess we need Chul at rock-bottom for him to realize that Yeon-joo’s by his side through thick and thin, but all of these variables are making my head hurt. All I want is Chul and Yeon-joo’s happy ending… and for poor Su-bong to recover from the trauma of being involved in all of this.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-14/

• Like 2

Beans of Wisdom: Reformed trucks and sassy titles

by DB Staff | August 27, 2016 | 5 Comments

This week in Beans of Wisdom…

In response to the behind-the-scenes problems in “My Sassy Girl’s original leading actress rumored to quit, role still not cast, Lord Cobol suggests a solution in comment #24:

Shows to replace this fiasco:

Let’s Fight Casting Director

W – Two Actresses

Uncontrollably F****d

Second to Last Actress

Age of Incompetence

Cinderella and the Four Replacements

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can read the rest on the full article!! that was hillarious!!

diggy writes in “W–Two Worlds: Episode 10” comment #4.2.2:

I feel like every past scenes will happen again but with a different feel to it. Next time around YJ will be buying clothes for KC (because he’s bleeding in a motel) and maybe this time around the Truck of Doom will be their getaway vehicle. You never know with this writer.

Sancheezy replies with an idea:

so Truck of Doom discover humanity and changing side?
I’d love to see that,

“oh there’s a people on the street”
humanity strike! hit the brake instantly

Blueribbon:

I hope that happens. He has to expand his acting roles, he has potential but playing the same role in every single drama is truly getting repetitive. He needs a better manager to help him choose better roles.

kanz:

Truck of Doom repents and reflects on his past mistakes and won’t appear in as many scenes as he’d like to before. Netizens praise him for the change. Maybe Truck of Doom have already changed his agency to help him find new roles?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh truck of doom with hmanity and changes its role to expand its acting potentials!! I'd love to see that!! :lol: 

KangChulFan writes about our favorite Kang Chul fan, Yeon-joo, in “W–Two Worlds: Episode10” comment #91:

With reference to Yeonjoo’s I want a happy ending for you. That was actually the most revealing and heartwrenching statement from her. Shes gonna help him restore thgs in its place undo the evil thgs ghost unleash on kang chul but her happy ending for kang chul does not include herself in the equation. She has relegated herself as a side character only. As long as he gets a good ending then to her their separation wont be in vain. I ofcourse disagree because any ending for kang chul without her is not a happy ending. Although kang chul doesnt voice it, his gaze at her has rapidly evolved from polite strangers to curiosity to a keen intensity to know her. If his gaze gets anymore intense im sure we’ll all go up in flames.

Spoken like a true Kang Chul fan!

well said!! :thumbsup: unfortunatly at some point both Yeon Joo and Kang Cheol had the belive that th other on is better off without the other but I hop that will change now and fight togthr to protect each other and their happiness with each other!! and I agree with this "Although kang chul doesnt voice it, his gaze at her has rapidly evolved from polite strangers to curiosity to a keen intensity to know her. If his gaze gets anymore intense im sure we’ll all go up in flames." 1000000000% :D:wub: 

newbee writes in “Open Thread #462” comment #42:

I wish someone could draw a manhwa of my life like W where I could go 10 years back and start living altogether a new life..
I wish I could go 9 years back where I would choose the right path regarding my college after 12th..
I wish I could go back 8 years ago where I would not stubbornly pursue a wrong relationship and be all wounds like I am now and loved someone who even now loves me truly..
I wish I could go 6 years back where I would not hurt my parents mentally and financially rather be more of a support to them..
I wish I could go back 4 years back where I could have moved out of the relationship when I had a chance to.. I wish I could go back 3 years ago when I started watching kdrama and be addicted to the point till now to the point that I am physically and mentally broken and lost..
I think all the girls here are smart and good enough to handle your love for kdrama and life equally well.. But it’s getting difficult for me..

that was sad!! I hope she'll find happiness and acceptance for her life, building her future with no regrets upon the past!! 

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/beans-of-wisdom-reformed-trucks-and-sassy-titles/

• Like 2