Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Cr: Korea Daily

'Healing Camp', 'Pinocchio' Team Filming Confirmed to be Cancelled 'Further Discussion' 
2015012008231751449_1.jpg
The SBS Wed-Thurs Drama Special 'Pinocchio' edition of 'Healing Camp, Aren't You Happy?' has confirmed the viewers' fears of its cancellation.
On the 20th, according to officials, 'Pinocchio' stars Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi who are known as the Fantastic Four decided not to participate in the filming of the 'Pinocchio' edition of 'Healing Camp' which they originally planned to film on the coming 22nd. Previously, it was revealed that Lee Jong Suk couldn't participate in the filming due to his already made schedules.
In addition, due to the drama's increasing popularity, the Fantastic Four seems to be busy with new projects as well as photo shoots, CF's, etc. 
Officials revealed to Star News, "In the first place, we thought it was the right decision for all of the Fantastic Four to appear together, so we decided to adjust the filming schedule again" and "We decided to have further discussions with the 'Healing Camp' representatives to have the Fantastic Four appear in the coming month of February." 

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

Cr: Naver News
Millet, Lee Jong Suk Chosen as the Exclusive Model...With Park Shin Hye as a Couple
201501200912775512_54bd9e0a02ff5_99_201501200917.jpg
The French authentic outdoor brand Millet chose Lee Jong Suk as their exclusive model.
Millet chose actor Lee Jong Suk who features in many movies, TV dramas, and advertisements as their new representative model, and the contract with him seems like it will make the brand even more popular in the year 2015.
The representative of Millet stated, "The model Lee Jong Suk has shown excellent acting skills that reveals his excellent physical condition as well as the playful charm and smile of young adults. He shows a variety of images and has a lot of good points that made us choose him as our representative model." In addition, "Based on his own character self-analysis, he reveals personality in his acting which makes everything seem more real and truthful. His sense of fashion is also amazing that he gains the attention and popularity of people from his own native country as well as from people overseas. We expect that Lee Jong Suk will bring life into the brand".

For the female model, Park Shin Hye who has been their model in the year 2014 has renewed her contract for the year 2015. The idea that they who appeared as a couple in the popular SBS drama 'Pinocchio' will appear together as the representative models for this brand is gaining a lot of attention.
The representative of Millet stated, " We expect that our sales will increase through Lee Jong Suk's and Park Shin Hye's modeling. They each reveal a different charm so we expect to reveal a variety of more sensual outdoor styling to youths of different charms."
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Pinocchio” Special of “Healing Camp” Canceled Due to Scheduling Conflictskiddy_days January 19, 2015

“Pinocchio” Special of “Healing Camp” Canceled Due to Scheduling Conflicts

The “Pinocchio” special of “Healing Camp” has been canceled.

According to a broadcast associate, the filming for the “Pinocchio” cast special for SBS “Healing Camp” scheduled for January 22 has been canceled.

The associate said, “As the cast of drama ‘Pinocchio’ received so much love, they are still busy with their schedules. Therefore, it was difficult to find a time for the four actors, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, andLee Yoo Bi, to be able to participate.

Earlier, “Healing Camp” had revealed that they had planned to have actors Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi together on the show and revisit their acting and tell the behind-the-scenes stories.

However, Lee Jong Suk was catching up on schedules that he had pushed aside for “Pinocchio” and could no longer attend. At that, the rest of the members also said, “If we can’t all go on the show together, it will be difficult to confirm our attendance.”

Meanwhile, “Pinocchio” tells of story of news reporters who chase after truths. The reporters spend 24 hours a day with each other and eventually, their relationship turns into love. The last episode aired on January 15. 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/19/pinocchio-special-of-healing-camp-canceled-due-to-scheduling-conflicts/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – January Week 3 class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis;"by couchkimchi January 19, 2015
What would we do if we didn’t have K-dramas in our lives? Well, this top 10 wouldn’t exist, and we’d probably get a lot more stuff done in real life. In all seriousness though, we wouldn’t even want to imagine our world without knowing about our favorite shows. Sadly, this week, we say goodbye to one of our addictions, which has left us with an ending forever burned into our fangirl memories. However, there are still other shows churning out plenty of buzzed-about scenes to sustain our K-entertainment fix. 

1. “Pinocchio“: Goodbye is just the beginning

While we are psyched about Hyun Binmaking his drama comeback this week, we are also having withdrawals as “Hyde, Jekyll, Me” is set to take over our recent Wednesday-Thursday addiction. “Pinocchio” has given viewers an unforgettable farewell, clinching the show as one among our favorite K-dramas. So, it should come as no surprise that this scene is firmly at number one.

With their careers as reporters secure and no longer burdened by the weight of the past, Ha Myung and In Ha have begun preparing for their nuptials, modeling wedding attire in front of their biggest fans, Grandpa Gong Pil andDad Dal Pyung, who are overwhelmed by their collective pulchritude. However, it’s behind the dressing room curtains where the couple puts on a real show, closing the finale with a lip-lock that’s sure to make everyone’s top 10 kisses of 2015!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/19/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-january-week-3/

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Lee Jong-suk to become the face of ‘Millet’Posted by: Han Jihee , January 20, 2015

이종석

Lee Jong-suk to become the face of Millet

Actor Lee Jong-suk was selected as a promotional model for a French outdoor brand, ‘Millet’.

Having finished his drama ‘Pinocchio’ recently, which has received a lot of love from viewers, he signed a contract with Millet, maintaining his career in advertisement industry.

An insider of Millet said that Millet has thought highly of Lee Jong-suk, with his career as a professional model and good body condition, and various images that he has, from a pretty-boy image to a charming gentleman.

“We are expecting to draw the younger generation by selecting Lee Jong-suk as our model.” Executive Director, Park Yong-hak of marketing said. “With Lee Jong-suk’s younger and sensuous looks, Millet is planning to seek a variety of styles and hope to receive a synergy effect.” He added.

Lee Jong-suk is planning to engage in a variety of promotions and works after ‘Pinocchio’ reaching its end.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Well Made Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi 

http://www.getitk.com/lee-jong-suk-to-become-the-face-of-millet/?lang=en

I need to get back to this thread.  I am sorry WithJS.  It was difficult to spend time on Tumblr, Pinocchio and here.  So, I had to make my choices.  
I am not away from him.  I love him even more if that is even possible.  
I understand blogs and posts are mostly done by teenagers and therefore i can understand the passionate writing and sometimes, posting stuff that brings others down or overreacting.  Since I was always WithJS, I never experienced pettiness.  All of LJS fans I think are very respectful, perhaps mature in nature. But after Pinocchio, I have realized it even more.  There is something different about LJS followers.  They are passionate but extremely respectful to everyone else and that is how it should be.
I am really proud of our fandom.  
I also hope when LJS falls in love finally or we come to know he was always in love or whatever, all LJS fans will be happy for him because I have realized for some reason fans feel they have right to say who their bias should fall in love with.... Sigh...I hope WithJS will always be happy for him, protect him from sensationalized news, protect him perhaps when and if he behaves bad for a second because he is human or just tired of the crap, and just supports him.
That is what I want to do as his fan.

tumblr_nifr4o1rYv1txkm7uo2_1280.jpgtumblr_nifr4o1rYv1txkm7uo1_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nifr4o1rYv1txkm7uo3_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nifr4o1rYv1txkm7uo4_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nifr4o1rYv1txkm7uo5_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nifr4o1rYv1txkm7uo6_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nifr4o1rYv1txkm7uo8_r1_250.giftumblr_nifr4o1rYv1txkm7uo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nifr4o1rYv1txkm7uo10_r1_500.giftumblr_nifr4o1rYv1txkm7uo9_r1_500.jpg

Cr kayleecorner2:

I’m not sure if Dalpo likes touching Inha’s face and hair or it’s LJS likes doing that and the PD/writer just added to the script LOL because we have seen some of the BTS that he often casually touched her face LOL

Cr pics and gifs to owners   

tumblr_nigi0iqD3g1tkq3l4o1_250.giftumblr_nigi0iqD3g1tkq3l4o2_250.giftumblr_nigi0iqD3g1tkq3l4o3_250.giftumblr_nigi0iqD3g1tkq3l4o4_250.gif   Forever and ever and ever.  Cr: pienocchio  

dramafan100 said: I need to get back to this thread.  I am sorry WithJS.  It was difficult to spend time on Tumblr, Pinocchio and here.  So, I had to make my choices.  
I am not away from him.  I love him even more if that is even possible.  
I understand blogs and posts are mostly done by teenagers and therefore i can understand the passionate writing and sometimes, posting stuff that brings others down or overreacting.  Since I was always WithJS, I never experienced pettiness.  All of LJS fans I think are very respectful, perhaps mature in nature. But after Pinocchio, I have realized it even more.  There is something different about LJS followers.  They are passionate but extremely respectful to everyone else and that is how it should be.
I am really proud of our fandom.  
I also hope when LJS falls in love finally or we come to know he was always in love or whatever, all LJS fans will be happy for him because I have realized for some reason fans feel they have right to say who their bias should fall in love with.... Sigh...I hope WithJS will always be happy for him, protect him from sensationalized news, protect him perhaps when and if he behaves bad for a second because he is human or just tired of the crap, and just supports him.
That is what I want to do as his fan.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Becomes the New Face of Outdoor Brand ‘Milet’

Lee Jong Suk has been selected as the new face of the French outdoor brand ‘Milet.’

Rising as a dependable actor, with four straight small screen hits, including the most recent drama Pinocchio, Lee Jong Suk has recently been selected as the exclusive model representing Milet in 2015.

An affiliate of Milet revealed that by selecting Lee Jong Suk as the model, who has superior physique as a model-turned-actor and various charms with both a pretty boy and a dandy prince image, the brand is planning for another leap in the year 2015.

The affiliate added that selecting Lee Jong Suk as the model will add fresh energy to the brand as he has unique acting ability based on his own character analysis on top of his fashion sense, gaining popularity in and outside of Korea.

Lee Jong Suk Becomes the New Face of Outdoor Brand ‘Milet’

Director Park Yong Hak from Milet’s marketing team revealed, “By choosing Lee Jong Suk as the model, Milet is anticipating to improve brand awareness among young people and expand the base of the brand.”

He added, “We will be presenting younger and more sensuous younger outdoor styling in various ways through Lee Jong Suk and will be creating a synergy effect together with him.”

Photo credit: Wellmade

Source: mwave

[Eng.Sub] Hello Counselor - Kim Yeonwoo, Lee Sejun, Kim Taewoo, & K.Will (2014.01.12) 

At 40:03 - 40:50 (They mention Pinocchio , Sukii & Shin Hye)

A teacher loves Pinocchio, but he has to watch them during the weekends rather than live because he has no time. Therefore, he got mad when a student spoiled the kiss scene for him. 

By: TheFoodMonster

Lee Jong-suk is Millet model

January 20, 2015

Source:kpopherald

France’s outdoor clothing brand Millet picked actor Lee Jong-suk as this year’s model for the company.

According to a company official, the company has selected the 25-year-old actor as he has diverse images from a playful teenager to a dandy young man, apart from having a good body.

(MILLET)

“Lee is expected to give a new energy to the company brand with his unique acting skills and fashion sense,” the official added.

Together with Lee, actress Park Shin-hye, his co-star in SBS drama “Pinocchio” which recently got off the air, was also selected as a muse for the brand.

Millet plans to focus on shoes lines this year by showing off diverse outdoor shoes from hiking boots to walking boots.

(khnews@heradlcorp.com

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"′Pinocchio′ Cast Trying to Fix a New Date for ′Healing Camp′ Filming
SBS shared that the cast of Pinocchio, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yubi, are trying to reschedule a time to appear on Healing Camp

On January 20, SBS told Newsen, "The four main actors of Pinocchiodecided not to participate in the Healing Camp filming on January 22." 

"Currently, we′re in the process of trying to get all four actors ofPinocchio to appear together," said the rep. "We′re trying our best to find a date for all four people to appear together in the near future." 

′Pinocchio′ Cast Trying to Fix a New Date for ′Healing Camp′ Filming

Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yubi were revealed to be appearing on Healing Camp together, raising the anticipation of fans, but as Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye has schedules in and outside of Korea after the drama′s end, a situation occurred where it was difficult to find a time for all four actors to appear on the show together. 

Pinocchio is about a group of local news reporters who chase after the truth. The drama ended on January 15 with its highest rating of 13.3 percent according AGB Nielson Korea.

Photo Credit: iHQ

Source: Mwave 
class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"‘Pinocchio’ special on ‘Healing Camp’ will not happen for nowJan 20, 2015
Source:kpopfighting.com
54944-293683.jpgPark Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Yu Bi

The ‘Pinocchio‘ special of SBS TV ‘Healing Camp‘ which would have featured the four of Lee Jong SukPark Shin HyeKim Young Kwang, andLee Yu Bi from the drama will not be taking place due to scheduling conflicts.

A broadcast associate said, “The recording for the ‘Pinocchio’ special on ‘Healing Camp’ scheduled for January 22nd has been canceled. It was hard to coordinate the schedules of the four stars, and we decided to cancel the planned recording.”

The production team for ‘Healing Camp’ had earlier announced that they had planned for Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yu Bi to be on the program, where they would reveal stories behind the filming of the drama.

But Lee Jong Suk’s agency had said, “The drama filming had already caused many of Lee Jong Suk’s schedules to be pushed aside, and he is now catching up on them. As such, he will be unable to fork out time for the ‘Healing Camp’ recording.” This was followed by statements from the other stars, “It was planned for the four of us to go on the program together. If that’s not possible, it will be difficult to confirm our attendance.”

But the broadcast associate did not rule out the possibility of it happening in future, and that they will work hard at finding a date where all four stars can attend together.

‘Pinocchio’ ended its run on January 16th, and won much love from viewers.

By: Alvint@KpopFighting.com