Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

imageimage

피노키오 마지막 촬영현장에서 만난 달링커플과

옆집 재벌 범조의 인터뷰입니다~

안타깝게도 이유비씨는 다른장소에서 촬영중이셔서

인터뷰를 하지 못하셨답니다 ㅠ_ㅠ

아쉽고도 그리운 피노키오 배우들의 마지막 인터뷰를 감상하세요. 

Video : program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000005161&pgm_mnu_id=24501&pgm_build_id=6601&contNo=30

[bTS] Pinocchio Final 

Source: SBS  

‘Pinocchio’ gains popularity in China

January 19, 2015

Source:kpopherald

(SBS)
“Pinocchio,” a hit Korean television series which aired its last episode last week, continues to gain popularity in China. 

The 20-installment drama is going strong on Youku Tudou, one of China’s biggest video websites, drawing more than one billion views. 

Lead actors Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye appear to bolster the surging popularity of the Korean drama in China, one of the key markets for hallyu content. The drama depicts the travails of reporters in an enaging fashion that resulted in trailblazing ratings in Korea. 

“Doctor Stranger”and “I Can Hear Your Voice” -- two dramas in which Lee played lead roles -- also ranked high on the Chinese video site, reflecting his solid popularity. 

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorps.com

SBS Drama Special Last Making Film
English Translations:
Lee Jong Suk: Hello~ My name is Lee Jong Suk. Until now, I have introduced myself as Ki Hamyeong or Choi Dalpo. I feel that I have showed viewers a good drama, so I am really really happy. Now that this has finished, I feel really sad. I feel thankful to those who have loved this drama until now. For me, I will greet everyone again in another good drama soon. Thank you!
Park Shin Hye: Hello~ I am Park Shin Hye who portrayed the character of Choi Inha. I was really happy to live the life of Choi Inha for a period of 5 months. In addition, I don't think I will be able to forget the many experiences I had as Inha. Thank you to those who have loved Choi Inha as well as Pinocchio. I am really happy. I won't be able to forget these moments and memories. I promise to continue to show good appearances, so I request for lots of love and interest [from everyone]. 
(LEE JONG SUK APPEARS!) Park Shin Hye: Even if Pinocchio ends, I wish for everyone to continue to love the Darling Couple. Thank you. Ppiyong Ppiyong (Park Shin Hye) OOHHH! (Lee Jong Suk)
Kim Young Kwang: Hello~I am Kim Young Kwang who portrayed the character of Seo Beomjo in the drama Pinocchio. Pinocchio viewers~ Thank you for loving Pinocchio. From this point on, I will come and find everyone to greet everyone again in the future with good works and a good appearance. Until now, I was your neighbor chaebol (rich guy) character Seo Beomjo's Kim Young Kwang. Bye~
Staff member or Cameraman: Smile~ Everyone get together~ FIGHTING!
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: FIGHTING!!! 
Staff member: Did it come out well?
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: Thank you! Everyone did well! HHOOO!!! Let's see each again later!

On the screen: We sincerely thank everyone who loved Pinocchio until now.
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

TheFoodMonster said:

SBS Drama Special Last Making Film
English Translations:
Lee Jong Suk: Hello~ My name is Lee Jong Suk. Until now, I have introduced myself as Ki Hamyeong or Choi Dalpo. I feel that I have showed viewers a good drama, so I am really really happy. Now that this has finished, I feel really sad. I feel thankful to those who have loved this drama until now. For me, I will greet everyone again in another good drama soon. Thank you!
Park Shin Hye: Hello~ I am Park Shin Hye who portrayed the character of Choi Inha. I was really happy to live the life of Choi Inha for a period of 5 months. In addition, I don't think I will be able to forget the many experiences I had as Inha. Thank you to those who have loved Choi Inha as well as Pinocchio. I am really happy. I won't be able to forget these moments and memories. I promise to continue to show good appearances, so I request for lots of love and interest [from everyone]. 
(LEE JONG SUK APPEARS!) Park Shin Hye: Even if Pinocchio ends, I wish for everyone to continue to love the Darling Couple. Thank you. Ppiyong Ppiyong (Park Shin Hye) OOHHH! (Lee Jong Suk)
Kim Young Kwang: Hello~I am Kim Young Kwang who portrayed the character of Seo Beomjo in the drama Pinocchio. Pinocchio viewers~ Thank you for loving Pinocchio. From this point on, I will come and find everyone to greet everyone again in the future with good works and a good appearance. Until now, I was your neighbor chaebol (rich guy) character Seo Beomjo's Kim Young Kwang. Bye~
Staff member or Cameraman: Smile~ Everyone get together~ FIGHTING!
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: FIGHTING!!! 
Staff member: Did it come out well?
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: Thank you! Everyone did well! HHOOO!!! Let's see each again later!

On the screen: We sincerely thank everyone who loved Pinocchio until now.
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

Guest koreanbarbie

(LEE JONG SUK APPEARS!) Park Shin Hye: Even if Pinocchio ends, I wish for everyone to continue to love the Darling Couple. Thank you. Ppiyong Ppiyong (Park Shin Hye) OOHHH! (Lee Jong Suk)

cr : @TheFoodMonster‌

omg omg omg. yes! we wouldn't!!! we will continue to love u. and also, continue to love u as LJS & PSH. i will miss u guys

many thanks to @thefoodmonster
awesome translation like always......

PSH said : I wish for everyone to  continue to love the Darling Couple.

OMG.. even psh didnt asked. definitely we'll continue our love for darling couple till we die... (hoping u're can be real couple)  :x :x :x :x

Weekday drama ratings:1/12-1/18

1.Pinocchio

2.KillMeHealMe

3.Punch

4.Healer

5.Pride & Prejudice

tumblr_inline_nif8czPTyF1sp3v51.png

Cr: khjpearl 

Korea Creative Content Agency picked/invited 6 programs for public screening in Latin America namely:

Healer , Legendary of the Witch ,Pinocchio, Let's Eat, Secret Love Affair & Larva.

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201501191802v

http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20150119_0013423938&cID=10602&pID=10600

Cr: khjpearl