Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 20px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background: transparent;"Pinocchio Happily Ends and Lee Jong Seok/Park Shin Hye Shippers Can Keep the FaithPosted on January 16, 2015 by ockoala

forgot.jpg

With Pinocchio put to bed it feels like nestling in for the night after a particularly productive day. The cast and crew must feel even more satisfied and proud of delivering such a meaningful drama made with love. I’ve long since passed my drama shipping days other than out of nostalgia or whimsy but the OTP of Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye seemed primed for real life shipping if any drama pair calls for it. They rocked the chemistry on all fronts – the family warmth, the collegiate camaraderie, the friendly banter, the simmering sexual tension, the restrained longing, the goofy playfulness – pretty much the entire gamut of what makes a couple work.

It also doesn’t hurt that they are sooooooo beautiful together, maybe even prettier than they already are individually. Lee Jong Seok has a more chiseled face and twinkly eyes but Park Shin Hye brings this softened feminine aura that complements him so nicely. They were also openly chillaxing together all during the filming as the copious amounts of BTS pictures and footage show. I don’t actually think something is brewing in real life between them but I definitely get the sense that they really formed a friendship working together. That’s way more precious if you ask me, and who knows what the future holds even as friends, right? I’m going to miss Pinocchio very much but it’s nice to send off the drama with a collage of pics giving shippers something to smile about.

nedos9.jpg

ndost.jpg

nedos6.jpg

nedos11.jpg

nedos4.jpg

nesod9.jpg

nedos5.jpg

nedos2.jpg

nedos1.jpg

nedos.jpg

© 2015, ockoala. All rights reserved. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/01/16/pinocchio-happily-ends-and-lee-jong-seokpark-shin-hye-shippers-can-keep-the-faith/