Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HXk2ZnFJy8

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio (Dal Po & In Ha) || A Thousand Years 

Guest mae-qwerty

Pinnochio project finished .....today, I've just finished watching the last episode. Great work, Oppa Sukkie ..... i will wait for the next drama or movie from you. (for the first time, I was watching a drama or movie simply because actors. and this is because I'm really like Sukkie). And I hope in Sukkie drama later, could be aired on Saturday and Sunday, so I could follow it updates ... Peace..hehehe.... I hope Oppa Sukkie can rest enough and stay healthy always. Yeaah I will wait Oppa Sukkie next project. Fighting !!!!!!!!
thanks unnie @RaniaZeid for updates  :x

http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1475871.htm?Imgflag=big

Cr: THE FACT and SBSNOW and DramaSBS

'Pinocchio' Kiss Scene Collection! Are You Ready for a 'Heartthrob'?
20157427142149942903.jpg
We have collected Park Shin Hye's and Lee Jong Suk's kiss scenes from the SBS Wed-Thurs Drama Special 'Pinocchio' which ended on the 15th. In the drama, they showed off a lot of 'chemistry' and there were a lot of kiss scenes between them as well. 
The scenes that made viewers' hearts race...Would you like to watch them again with us?

• Episode 4 'Toast Kiss'

The kiss was created through the imagination of Choi Inha's (portrayed by Park Shin Hye) father Choi Dalpyung (portrayed by Shin Jung Keun). In 'Pinocchio', this was the first 'Happy+Sweet+Lovely' scene of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye that appeared, so it gained a lot of attention of viewers. Viewers were not the only ones who got excited. Back in a press conference held in December, Lee Yoo Bi who portrayed Yoon Yoorae's character attracted the attention of viewers when she said, " I screamed [in excitement] as soon as I saw the Toast Kiss scene". 
  • Episode 8 'Palm Kiss'

The palm kiss scene that appeared in episode 8 was a scene that showed the confirmation of Choi Inha's and Ki Hamyeong's (portrayed by Lee Jong Suk) love for each other. This was also the first kiss showing their lips touching with the other's lips. Park Shin Hye blocked the approach of the aggressive Lee Jong Suk with her palm, so the viewers who were waiting for the first kiss had their hearts palpitating. However, in the end, the two succeeded in a romantic kiss.
  • Episode 15 'Two-Stage Kiss'

As we enter the second half of 'Pinocchio', Lee Jong Suk's and Park Shin Hye's feelings for each other have grown deeper. Lee Jong Suk confessed to Park Shin Hye who is feeling sorry for the actions of her mother in the drama, Song Cha Ok (portrayed by Jin Kyung) by saying, "To me, you are not Song Cha Ok's daughter. Nor my niece. You are just you." After leaving this great and meaningful confession, he gave her a kiss. To this, Park Shin Hye also responded with a kiss. This scene was even more beautifully expressed through their ideal height difference and also captured the hearts of viewers.
  • Ending 'Wedding Kiss'

The wedding in 'Pinocchio' was decorated with kisses between Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. Lee Jong Suk dressed in a stylish tuxedo and and Park Shin Hye boasting a beautiful figure with a wedding dress proved that they were really a 'virtuous' couple. In particular, as how a last kiss should be, the intensity of the kiss was pretty deep. 'Pinocchio' ended with the wedding kiss.
Lee Jong Suk's and Park Shin Hye's 'Happy+Sweet+Lovely' romance could no longer be seen, so viewers showed a large sense of disappointment and sadness. 

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

mae-qwerty said: Pinnochio project finished .....today, I've just finished watching the last episode. Great work, Oppa Sukkie ..... i will wait for the next drama or movie from you. (for the first time, I was watching a drama or movie simply because actors. and this is because I'm really like Sukkie). And I hope in Sukkie drama later, could be aired on Saturday and Sunday, so I could follow it updates ... Peace..hehehe.... I hope Oppa Sukkie can rest enough and stay healthy always. Yeaah I will wait Oppa Sukkie next project. Fighting !!!!!!!!
thanks unnie @RaniaZeid for updates  :x

It's a wrap! Last on-set 'Pinocchio' selfie

January 18, 2015

imageActor Lee Jong-suk on Saturday posted a selfie from the set of the SBS drama "Pinocchio," marking the end of the hit series. 

The final episode of the drama, in which Lee played Gi Ha-myeong opposite Park Shin-hye, aired Thursday. 

In the Instagram photo, 25-year-old Lee poses with actress Park, with whom he shared adorable on-screen chemistry. Both are dressed in the wedding attire worn for the final wedding scene. 

"It's been a while since I've felt this serious. It's time to set back now. It was great working with such good people and I'm proud of this drama. These past three months that I spent hoping that every day could be like today has finally come to an end. Thank you for your love and support. I love you!!," Lee wrote. 

Netizens said, "Make a comeback soon," "Thank you for such a great drama series," and "What do I watch now?"

"Pinocchio" aired from November 2014 to January 2015, following the romance of aspiring journalist Choi In-ha (played by Park Shin-hye), who has "Pinocchio syndrome," which impedes her from lying.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk pose with 'Pinocchio' director

January 18, 2015

imageLeading actress Park Shin-hye, who achieved international stardom for her portrayal of Choi In-ha in "Pinocchio," shared a final on-set photo from the SBS drama on Instagram on Friday.

The 24-year-old beauty poses with her on-screen romantic interest Lee Jong-suk, who plays Gi Ha-myeong/Choi Dal-po, alongside director Cho Su-won. Park wrote in the caption, "I recall how Dal-po and In-ha held a fierce competition over director Cho Su-won's affection from day one of filming. Love you, director Cho Su-won."

The romantic drama series "Pinocchio" enjoyed worldwide popularity and a huge online fan base during its three-month run from November 2014 to January 2015.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com

tumblr_nicc43qIDI1tkq3l4o1_250.giftumblr_nicc43qIDI1tkq3l4o2_250.giftumblr_nicc43qIDI1tkq3l4o3_250.giftumblr_nicc43qIDI1tkq3l4o4_250.giftumblr_nicc43qIDI1tkq3l4o5_250.giftumblr_nicc43qIDI1tkq3l4o6_250.gif

pienocchio:

Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye at "Pinocchio" farewell party.

It’s like Dal Po and In Ha went to their respective company dinners but MSC and YGN double-booked again so they end up partying together. Dal Po was taking pictures with a co-worker until he saw In Ha talking to another male so he stood by to count the minutes. He finally couldn’t wait any longer so he swooped in to take a selfie together. hehe ^^ 

You can tell I’m no where near ready to part with my beloved Darling Couple. 

http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1421479785836697002
Cr: TV Daily
'Pinocchio' Shin Jung Keun 'Reunite with Jin Kyung? Then, That is Really a Drama'
836697_1.gif
Shin Jung Keun who portrayed Choi Dalpyung's character in the drama 'Pinocchio' made viewers laugh even though his role in the drama wasn't as big as the others. He agreed that his roles when acting made viewers 90% laugh and 10% cry. 
Then, he describes how he loved his character and the family scenes because he really felt that the Choi family were really his loving family. He said that he really got into the role even more with the help of Lee Jong Suk who portrayed Choi Dalpo/Ki Hamyeong's character who was his older brother in name only and to him more like a son and Park Shin Hye who portrayed Choi Inha's character who was his daughter. He says that even now in real life he cares and loves them as if they are really his children. The scenes between them really made him cry and laugh.
In the scene, where Ki Hamyeong lives the house and Choi Dalpyung says "Don't go" to Ki Hamyeong really made Shin Jung Keun want to cry even though it was only a drama script. He felt that Lee Jong Suk who is really like a son to him was leaving so he had to control himself from crying when filming. He and Lee Jong Suk admitted that they really felt like they were leaving each other, so they had a hard time trying not to cry and didn't even look at each other's eyes. 
Shin Jung Keun truly feels that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are really his children. He said that they call him dad even when they are not filming. He especially felt grateful to Park Shin Hye because she hugged him, clinged on to him, and kissed his cheeks so he could really feel like he was her father. These actions led me to feel that she was really my daughter even off script which made me naturally yell and nag at her character in the drama.
Shin Jung Keun said that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are really nice kids. While other actors wait comfortably in their car and rest during breaks, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye always wait in the waiting room for everyone to finish even though they are exhausted due to having the most scenes in the drama. Therefore, he would feel sorry for them as well as think they are lovely even when they make mistakes in saying their lines. 
Shin Jung Keun revealed that as much as he loved how his 'children' looked so lovely together, he felt that their love story was impossible. If his wife ruined someone's family and their daughter fell in love with the broken family's son, he would have chosen Beomjo instead as his son-in-law. He would feel sorry and guilty and would also worry that the son would take revenge on their family. In addition, in real life, he doubts that a person of a family who became victims because of such a person like Song Cha Ok would even fall in love with the child of the person who ruined their family. Even if they do, the victim would probably hate them as soon as he finds out the identity of his partner and would break up with them and take revenge or feel great hatred. In addition, he said that if he reunited with Song Cha Ok (portrayed by Jin Kyung) in the drama, then calling it a drama would be an understatement. The two characters had such a bad breakup that it would have been impossible for them to reunite. He said that even in real life, it is really hard for two partners who went through a divorce to get back together again.
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"‘Pinocchio’ Provided Well-Crafted Social Commentary Under The Disguise Of Romantic Comedy
'Pinocchio' provided rich social commentary beyond the romance of In Ha and Ha Myeong.

“Pinocchio” concluded on January 15 with an uplifting ending for protagonists Ha Myeong (Lee Jong Suk) and In Ha (Park Shin Ha). In Ha and Ha Myeon became effective reporters, after discovering the evil nature of the drama's villain. As Seo Bum Jo (Kim Young Kwang) succinctly put it, “Bad is bad, good is good.” While he was initially portrayed as a lukewarm mama’s boy, Bum Jo held his ground to help reveal the truth regarding his mother’s pervasive manipulation of the media and government officials.

Viewers will miss the adorable romance between Ha Myeong and In Ha but “Pinocchio” provided substance beyond its cutesy premise. Beyond the lessons of morality which were presented, audiences were provided with the chance to witness Park Shin Hye deliver a more mature approach to her on-screen relationships. She replaced her persona of the doe-eyed ingenue with the role of a complex, speculative woman.

On the surface, “Pinocchio” concluded with two strong female characters, Song Cha Ok (Jin Kyung) and Park Ro Sa (Kim Hae Sook), battling for their dignity and prized accomplishments. The drama initially portrayed Ro Sa as a kind, gentle woman who happened to wealthy. In the end, she was more nefarious than Cha Ok. Ro Sa defended her materialism and greed throughout the series but in the end, her Bum Jo meant more to her than any of her possessions. Stripped of titles and baubles, both women realized what meant the most to them, their children.

While it was a subplot, the relationship between Ha Myeong and his adopted family, was resolved through similar methods. Ha Myeong held significance within the household since he entered as Dal Po but Gong Pil (Byun Hee Bong) was willing to relinquish his hold on his as a son once he discovered the true bond between Ha Myeong and In Ha.

“Pinocchio” placed great significance on the profession of journalism, highlighting the benefits and drawbacks of the job. The pursuit of truth through journalistic integrity was one of the prevailing themes of the drama. Media manipulation within Korea is common practice, particularly when conglomerates are in control of major networks and news outlets. The drama examined tragic events like the warehouse fire but also looked at issues of civic responsibility like injuries due to icy streets.

“Pinocchio” tackled sensitive subject matter through the multifaceted perspective of victims, their family members, and the ways in which the media sensationalize current events. Even the cameo of Lee Joon as an idol facing a scandal surrounding improper use of Propofol, provided interesting context within the drama. While it was briefly interjected into the storyline, it harkened to the recent drug scandals faced by actresses including Park Si Yeon.

The writer-director team of Park Hye Ryun and Jo Soo Won provided unique perspectives of corruption, particularly in their analysis of chaebols or morally bankrupt officials. Their insight was what elevated “I Can Hear Your Voice” to its status as one of the most nail-biting K-Dramas in recent years.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/68921/20150117/pinocchio-provided-well-crafted-social-commentary-under-the-disguise-of-romantic-comedy.htm  

imageimage

And they live happily ever after

The last scene of Pinocchio really gave me the vibe of a classical Princess tale. Done a LOT of screencap on this last episode and have a hard time to choose my favorite one. I love this couple so much and I’m doomed because I also wish them to be a real couple too.