Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

'Pinocchio' breaks its own record in viewer ratings for its finale

'Pinocchio' came to an end at #1 in its time slot this week!

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review + Giveaway] 'Pinocchio' - Episodes 18 & 19, winner announced, Caption Contest Giveaway

According to AGB Nielsen Media ResearchSBS' 'Pinocchio' achieved a 13.3% viewer rating for its finale on Thursday, which is a 1.4% increase from its viewer rating of 11.9% and 11.3% viewer rating for its 18th and 19th episode, respectively, aired on Wednesday, breaking its own record in viewer ratings!

MBC's 'Kill Me, Heal Me' dropped 0.9% from a 10.3% viewer rating on Wednesday to a 9.4% viewer rating on Thursday. 'The King's Face' also dropped 0.5% from a 7.0% viewer rating on Wednesday to a 6.5% viewer rating on Thursday.

'Hyde Jekyll, Me' will premiere following 'Pinocchio' next Wednesday!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/pinocchio-breaks-its-own-record-in-viewer-ratings-for-its-finale 

Guest ktiminie

Hi chingus, what's up? Still waiting for more Jong Suk pics at wrap up party?

I guess after Pinocchio ending I'm going to join this thread more often... Can't get over this drama. Btw, congratulations to LJS for his remarkable work in Pino.

Hope to see more chingus from Pino's thread in here from now, big virtual hugs @Rania Zeid and @JaegerJS >:D<

‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong-Seok & Park Shin-Hye, kiss like a dreamy painting… 13.3%

2015/01/16

‘Pinocchio’ ended with the happiest finale.
According to AGB Nielson, SBS drama special ‘Pinocchio’ broadcasted on January 15 rated 13.3% of national broadcasting rate.
SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Pinocchio’ ended with the happy kiss of Gi Ha-Myeong (played by Lee Jong-Seok) and Choi In-Ha (played by Park Shin-Hye). The bad deeds by Park Rosa(played by Kim Hae-Sook) stops with the sacrifice of Seo Beom-Jo (played by Kim Yeong-Gwang). Park Rosa goes to the prosecution to save Beom-Jo, who is in there instead of her.
Yoon Yoo-Rae(played by Lee Yoo-Bi) hinted the love with Hwang Gyo-Dong (played by Lee Pil-Mo). Beom-Jo took the employment test of MSC to have new start as a reporter. 
Ha-Myeong and In-Ha’s love had a happy ending. They wore tuxedo and wedding dress as if they are ready to marry, and had the happiest kiss scene.
Meantime, after ‘Pinocchio’, there will be ‘Hyde Jekyll and Me’ starring Hyun-Bin and Han Ji-Min. [Photo=SBS Pinocchio] 

ktiminie said: Hi chingus, what's up? Still waiting for more Jong Suk pics at wrap up party?

I guess after Pinocchio ending I'm going to join this thread more often... Can't get over this drama. Btw, congratulations to LJS for his remarkable work in Pino.

Hope to see more chingus from Pino's thread in here from now, big virtual hugs @Rania Zeid and @JaegerJS >:D<

[17.01.2015] Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update

큼큼 나 오랜만에 진지함. 저희는 이제 물러갑니다. 너무나 좋은 사람들과 함께 해서 더 행복했고 좋은 드라마라서 더 뿌듯합니다. 3개월 동안 매일이 오늘 같았던 오늘이 끝이 났네요. 그동안 지켜봐주셔서, 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다. 사랑합니다!!

Source: jongsuk0206

Hmm hmm. I’m serious this time. We are going away now. I was so happy about acting with great actors and actresses, also it was a great drama too. Thank you for watching us and our drama for last three month. Thank you for loving us. I love you.

Tran By:  the______oh   

Another Trans:

Ahem… This time I am serious. We are leaving now. I have been working with really good people, so I was really happy. It was a good drama, so I was proud. In the past 3 months, today which is like every day in the past three months, and now it has ended. Thanks for all your care and love during this period of time. I love you!!

By: amyhsk