Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello hello!!
i am totally remiss for not being here during the premiere ...as well as ...for taking such a long time to post!!  :((  so sorry about that ...school is keeping me so busy ...with my catching up and doing all the necessary papers!!  but i have been popping here from time to time  ...and boy!  you people are so great with your shares!! thank you!!
i feel that episode 4 later in the day is going to do great!!  i can really really really feel it!!  i haven't watch the first three epis ...but i am so sold into the PSH and sukkie pair already!! they look great ...and there's that comfortable, tingly, sweet feel i am getting from just looking at the pics!!
and what a brilliant idea ... hahaha!!  bo young's voice cameo!!  like she didn't want to take the limelight from shin hye ... knowing what her cameo can affect the IHYV fans like me!!  who doesn't love her with sukkie??!! hahahaha!!  so a voice cameo shall suffice!!  hyesung power indeed!
i really really have to catch up with you all here ...but please excuse me for a bit since i have to finish a few things for school ...but i am keeping tabs ...and i am pretty excited with 'pinocchio' and sukkie!!  he is good in anything .... and i am pumped up at how handsome he looks in that hair ...the one that's swept off his face ... gosh!! i am in love!! hahahaha! i hope he keeps that hair for the rest of the drama and not the one with the bangs ...because he really comes out so sooha to me in that!!  

jong suk fighting!!!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye’s and Lee Jong Suk’s Lips Are Just a Slice of Toast Apart in New “Pinocchio” Stills
Park Shin Hye’s and Lee Jong Suk’s Lips Are Just a Slice of Toast Apart in New “Pinocchio” Stills

New preview stills for episode four of the Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama, “Pinocchio,” has been released.

The show leads, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, close together, looking like a married couple seeing each other off for work in the morning. In one picture, only a slice of toast separates their lips, and in another, Park Shin Hye is fixing up Lee Jong Suk’s tie.

Meanwhile, episode three of “Pinocchio,” which aired last night, showed their characters deciding to become journalists together, and it looks like for episode four, we get to see how they will come to fulfill that dream.

A representative of the drama stated, “Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are showing the best chemistry together whether the camera is on or off. During standby, you could hear their continuous laughter, and this happy relationship is also showing on screen.”

“Pinocchio” tells the story of a man who lives under a false name and a woman who can’t lie. It is from the director and writer team that brought you  the hit “I Hear Your Voice.”

www.soompi.com/2014/11/19/park-shin-hyes-and-lee-jong-suks-lips-are-just-a-slice-of-toast-apart-in-new-pinocchio-stills

class="titleNews" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s Lips Almost Touch in ‘Pinocchio’ Stills

Pichocchio released Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s jealousy-inducing ‘three skinship photo set.’

Prior to airing the fourth episode on November 20, SBS’ Pichocchio released a set of stills featuring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s chemistry.

In the drama, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye act as uncle and niece who don’t share a drop of blood and their still cuts show sweet skinship that remind one of a newlywed couple.

In the released stills, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are facing each other with their lips separated by a piece of bread. Park Shin Hye’s eyes are closed with the bread in her mouth and Lee Jong Suk is slowly taking a bite off of the bread, making hearts flutter.

Getting ready to go to work in front of the door, they catch attention by appearing like a newlywed couple. Park Shin Hye is fixing up Lee Jong Suk’s tie with the bread in her mouth and Lee Jong Suk is softly looking down at Park Shin Hye with a glass of milk in his hand.

imageIn another still, Lee Jong Suk is sweetly looking at Park Shin Hye, who is leaning against the wall, by locking her inside his arms with Park Shin Hye unable to meet eyes with him out of embarrassment.

In the third episode, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye promise each other to become reporters and their sweet chemistry increases anticipation on their upcoming romance to unfold. The drama production team stated, “Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye have been showing the best chemistry with or without the camera present,” adding, “Laughter doesn’t stop even during break times and their harmonious relationship has been well conveyed on the screen. Please show your anticipation and interest in the fourth episode featuring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s sweetness.”

Pichocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi is a romance story between a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. The fourth episode will air on November 20 at 10 p.m. (KST) through SBS.

Photo credit: iHQ
Source:mwave/enewsworld 

SBS drama 'Pinocchio' releases OST by Tiger JK, 'First Love' (ft. Punch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCreDheaxUk

Tiger JK has participated in the OST for the drama ‘Pinocchio’, starring Lee Jong Sukand Park Shin Hye!

The production company revealed that the rapper’s participation brings vitality to the production and more energy to the overall story line. The track certainly seems to do all that as the fast-paced drama continues to build up!

Check out the track “First Love” above featuring Punch!

Source: allkpop 

leianji said: hello hello!!
i am totally remiss for not being here during the premiere ...as well as ...for taking such a long time to post!!  :((  so sorry about that ...school is keeping me so busy ...with my catching up and doing all the necessary papers!!  but i have been popping here from time to time  ...and boy!  you people are so great with your shares!! thank you!!
i feel that episode 4 later in the day is going to do great!!  i can really really really feel it!!  i haven't watch the first three epis ...but i am so sold into the PSH and sukkie pair already!! they look great ...and there's that comfortable, tingly, sweet feel i am getting from just looking at the pics!!
and what a brilliant idea ... hahaha!!  bo young's voice cameo!!  like she didn't want to take the limelight from shin hye ... knowing what her cameo can affect the IHYV fans like me!!  who doesn't love her with sukkie??!! hahahaha!!  so a voice cameo shall suffice!!  hyesung power indeed!
i really really have to catch up with you all here ...but please excuse me for a bit since i have to finish a few things for school ...but i am keeping tabs ...and i am pretty excited with 'pinocchio' and sukkie!!  he is good in anything .... and i am pumped up at how handsome he looks in that hair ...the one that's swept off his face ... gosh!! i am in love!! hahahaha! i hope he keeps that hair for the rest of the drama and not the one with the bangs ...because he really comes out so sooha to me in that!!  

jong suk fighting!!!

Hello Rania....I miss you too ... And everyone here... Really? He won't keep the hair that way??! Why?? I really like him that way...anyways...just as long as he doesn't look like sooha...hahaha! I know that the competition is tough....but in the case of "mr baek" ...that drama had like a week to establish itself...while the other...well...anyways, I think and feel that "Pinocchio" will do well! I am seeing it will be number one soon! Trust me! Hehehe! I'm praying super hard for it already! For sukkie's sake and for us! Hehehe! Thanks for understanding why I've been away for quite awhile...hopefully next week...I will be here more often! Sorry if this post looks like one whole thought again...using the tablet, not my computer...I will download the 4 epis tomorrow after the fourth epi with English sub is hopefully out! I'm pretty excited already! Jong suk fighting!!

leianji said: Hello Rania....I miss you too ... And everyone here... Really? He won't keep the hair that way??! Why?? I really like him that way...anyways...just as long as he doesn't look like sooha...hahaha! I know that the competition is tough....but in the case of "mr baek" ...that drama had like a week to establish itself...while the other...well...anyways, I think and feel that "Pinocchio" will do well! I am seeing it will be number one soon! Trust me! Hehehe! I'm praying super hard for it already! For sukkie's sake and for us! Hehehe! Thanks for understanding why I've been away for quite awhile...hopefully next week...I will be here more often! Sorry if this post looks like one whole thought again...using the tablet, not my computer...I will download the 4 epis tomorrow after the fourth epi with English sub is hopefully out! I'm pretty excited already! Jong suk fighting!!