Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

rania : hahahaha!!  you are so so so naughty indeed!! hahahaha!!
so ... you think that sukkie has probably said yes to 'pinocchio' right?? not bad!!  i am pretty hype up already anticipating the chemie between PSH and sukkie!  hopefully shin hye will put all that heat in her pictorial with sukkie in jamboree (hope i got the product's name right) to her role ...then whew!  we will get some really sizzling screen time for both, right, again?? hahahaha!
so here's waiting patiently for that piece of news!
though i see that you wouldn't mind him taking the 'vampire doctor' role too!  that would be pretty awesome if that be the case.  and i guess ...the premise wouldn't be totally hospital-based and all the doctor stuff ...maybe it would be more in his dealing with his being a vampire!!  i really feel that sukkie will be amazing in this ....only if they pick the right actress this time around.
dramafan 100 :  you totally ace what i feel ...though i really hope that he can get both roles!!

jong suk fighting!!

NukeA said: About Phinoccio and Blood.. I think he can do both (if he want to), since both drama will be air in different time.. I mean looking of the time they start to air, i believe there is enough time for him to prepare for both.. But, ofcourse it will be very tiring for him since the time is very tight.. Then, as a good fans, i want him to consider his health first than work.. So, whatever best for him.. Hai, annyeong.. If you let me.. I want to be a part of this thread.. I star to like LJS as a new fans when watching IHYV..   

Guest wizengamot

uh... for now i'd be really glad if he takes the reporter role from pinocchio coz i'm very much rooting for writer-nim to give us an earnest and excellent story. and that he knows too well how to give jong suk a role that would suit him and still giving him the challenge. ok that was me being so much biased with the IHYV staffs hahaha!!!

leianji

said:

rania : hahahaha!!  you are so so so naughty indeed!! hahahaha!!
so ... you think that sukkie has probably said yes to 'pinocchio' right?? not bad!!  i am pretty hype up already anticipating the chemie between PSH and sukkie!  hopefully shin hye will put all that heat in her pictorial with sukkie in jamboree (hope i got the product's name right) to her role ...then whew!  we will get some really sizzling screen time for both, right, again?? hahahaha!

so here's waiting patiently for that piece of news!

though i see that you wouldn't mind him taking the 'vampire doctor' role too!  that would be pretty awesome if that be the case.  and i guess ...the premise wouldn't be totally hospital-based and all the doctor stuff ...maybe it would be more in his dealing with his being a vampire!!  i really feel that sukkie will be amazing in this ....only if they pick the right actress this time around.

dramafan 100

:  you totally ace what i feel ...though i really hope that he can get both roles!!

jong suk fighting!!

@Rania never mind with his confirmation I just want to see him, if he is resting well be it. If he want to be otaku all around so be it, luckily we are going to see him this coming Sunday but what puzzles me is the lack of the statement of his camp. I know that his company is slow like a turtle, but for now I'm really puzzle why the production is still hiring anybody with the lack of buzz about him this day even tabloids made story about him and still he didn't brought his face out. Naaaahhh Jong Suk is a big pandora's box for me.

So LJS is also offered the lead role in Blood? o_O

But nah I prefer him choosing Pinocchio, reasons are:
1. I dislike vampire-related things, they just don't interest me at all
2. He just finished acting as a doctor in Doctor Stranger (and Doctor Stranger was a mess), so I prefer him to act another role now
3. It's from IHYV writer so I believe the drama would at least be decent. Although I also like the drama that Good Doctor's writer wrote such as Good Doctor and God's Quiz
4. Pinocchio's summary sounds more compelling

And I have a feeling that LJS will choose Pinocchio anyway, since here he can get a chance to act another kind of roles, and as I know LJS still wants to broaden his experience in acting various characters so he's gonna choose Pinocchio in the end.
But on another side, those dramas aren't in the same time slot so it's still possible for him to do both lol

@Rania.. Right, i think i'm on my delulu that i don't read it all the articles.. Can't agree more with you, chingu.. Whatever best and suit for him.. Btw, looooooove his adorable shyness.. My goodness, so cute! So pure like kid! LOL

Hello !!! I hope LJS and KSR will win awards !!! [-O<A fan ( http://snowendlessobsessions.tumblr.com/  ) writes a message and does some fanart (cr : as tagged) : 

Lee Jong Suk and Kang Sora -Korean Drama Festival-

Inspired by the fact that both LJS and KSR are nominated for an award for Doctor Stranger. Though the drama was a bit disappointing, that didn’t hide the fact that both of them did an amazing job portraying their characters.

These were taken from last year award (funny how their outfit matched one another xD coincidence much?)

tumblr_nbpb2tMKSZ1taut28o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbpb2tMKSZ1taut28o2_1280.jpgtumblr_nbpb2tMKSZ1taut28o3_1280.jpg

Hello !!! 
I hope LJS and KSR will win awards !!! [-O<
A fan ( http://snowendlessobsessions.tumblr.com/  ) writes a message and does some fanart (cr : as tagged) : 

I don't like kang sora

sky5joyous said: Hello !!! I hope LJS and KSR will win awards !!! [-O<A fan ( http://snowendlessobsessions.tumblr.com/  ) writes a message and does some fanart (cr : as tagged) : 

Inspired by the fact that both LJS and KSR are nominated for an award for Doctor Stranger. Though the drama was a bit disappointing, that didn’t hide the fact that both of them did an amazing job portraying their characters.

These were taken from last year award (funny how their outfit matched one another xD coincidence much?)