Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

leianji said: i'm totally back again ... that's a few hours sleep! hehehehehehe!
rania zd:  woke up to the news that bromance buddy KWB has a girlfriend!!!! waaaahhhh!!  i hope our jong suk doesn't have one hidden somewhere too????!!!  unless its ME! bwahahahahaha!>:)   seriously KWB's girl is really lovely so i am glad for him!!  and i will accept any news of jong suk having one too ... ehemm ... maybe in ... like the ... future??!!  hahahahaha!  not now jong suk!! hehehehehe  where do i get the authority to be dictating my fave not to date! hahahahaha
hope that they do get to have some eye contact with each other in the next shoot of 'skin food' ... but just that!! hahahahaha!  she's too cute really!!
is there no new news from jong suk these days?? lately i don't notice any tweets from him ... he must be very busy ... 
can't wait for more news!!
jong suk fighting!!! 

No Breathing 
soon to hit in THEATERS 

please support Lee Jong Suk :)

♥♥♥I♥♥♥
<노브레싱> 티저 예고편 공유 이벤트올 가을, 최고 기대작! 
원일&우상, 두 라이벌의 뜨거운 대결 

<노브레싱> 티저 예고편을 공유해주세요.
추첨을 통해 5분께 눈/피부호강 경품을 드립니다.

*기간: 9/25~10/3 ㅣ 발표: 10/4 
*경품