Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

leianji

said: i'm back!! hello hello to everyone!!

rania zd: i'm so happy to note that you won't be entirely gone from this thread ... whew! i mean we did have a target of 150 pages now right?? hahahahaha!  and the next is 200 pages????????  aww! he is sad these days???  i guess ... maybe he is just really tired?? ... i hope that that's just it!  maybe he misses his mom ... and KWB perhaps since he is now busy with his new series and can't hang out with him. rania zd he

needs

us then!! hahahahahaha!  wish we can hang out with him to make him happy again! hahahahaha! 

i really like the girl with him in the cf 'skin food'!  they look so cute together!!  but she does look intimidated by him don't you think??  there's barely any eye contact with the photos! hahahaha!

i do hope that both films where he gets the lead roles make it big too!!  maybe this makes him anxious too with the responsibility ... its really hard when things are on your shoulders unlike when he was just doing little roles.  all i can say is ... aja aja! jong suk!!  big or not ... i am sure all of us, your fans, will enjoy both films and support you!!

excited about the results of the korea awards!!  let jong suk win please!!! hahahahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!!

class="post-title" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; "[ARTICLE] “‘The Face Reader’ surpasses 7 million ticket admissions”image

South Korean movie ‘The Face Reader’ which stars Kim Hye Soo, Song Kang Ho, Lee Jung Jae, Lee Jong Suk, and others continues to be a hit with viewers, after it was revealed today to have surpassed 7 million ticket admissions.

According to statistics released by the Korean Film Council (KOFIC) today, ‘The Face Reader’ (director: Han Jae Rim, distributor: Jupiter Films) had garnered 7,023,456 in accumulated admissions thus far, with the figures expected to grow even further.

‘The Face Reader’ had managed to attract over a million moviegoers over the Korean Thanksgiving holidays, and was seen by 900,000 on just September 20th alone. It had only just went past the 5 million mark, before going past the 6 million mark the following day. Despite the conclusion of Korean Thanksgiving, it seems like ‘The Face Reader’ is still very much a hit with audiences.

On its 13th day of screening, ‘The Face Reader’ attracted 1,490,918 viewers, and saw its accumulated admissions surpassing the 7 million mark. The record has since see it surpass its predecessors in ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’ and ‘Masquerade’, where they also surpassed the 7 million mark but took 21 days to do so. ‘The Face Reader’ now holds the record along with ‘The Thieves’ which took 13 days to go past the 7 million mark. ‘The Face Reader’ also outshone the much hyped ‘Snowpiercer’ which had surpassed 7 million admissions in 15 days.

‘The Face Reader’ is still gaining momentum and could see more records falling in the coming weeks. The success of the movie can be attributed to its rich storyline and lots of interesting themes. Moreover, its star-studded cast including young and old actors have also drawn the interest of fan bases of all ages. With good reviews making its rounds from those who have already seen it, we can only wait and see if the movie is able to storm past the much coveted 10 million mark.

• By: Yoon Hyo Jung
  • Copyright@KpopFighting.com
  • By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "TENASIA
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "“The Face Reader” to Donate Profit to CharityThe Face Reader

The production company of highly-successful Korean period-set pic “The Face Reader” will be making big donation.

Jupiter Film, the production company of “The Face Reader,” will be donating half of the film’s profit to Korean charity foundation The Beautiful Foundation, an official with the charity told TenAsia over the phone Wednesday.

The official explained that Jupiter Film agreed to donate half of the film’s profit to The Beautiful Foundation during the movie’s filming. It is unusual to decide to donate a movie’s profit in such an early stage, since the success of the film can not be predicted.

The donation will be made after the film ends its successful run, now grabbing over 7 million moviegoers in only two weeks of its opening, thanks to the long Chuseok holiday, Korea’s Thanksgiving Day, last week. The production company will calculate the profit and then make the donation, the official added.

Starring Song Kang-ho, Lee Jung-jae, Cho Jung-seok, Lee Jong-suk and Kim Hye-soo, the film centers on a talented face reader Nae-kyung (Song) who tries to stop Sooyang Daegun’s (Lee Jung-jae) conspiracy to rise in revolt.

Founded by Seoul’s mayor Park Won-soon, The Beautiful Foundation is a philanthropic group that promotes volunteerism and community service and addresses issues of income inequality.

Reporter. Kang Jung-yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Lee Hye-ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr

Courtesy of Showbox

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/73751

class="entertainment-newsdetail-title-new" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 0px; font-size: 32px; line-height: 36px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "LJS EYES.... class="entertainment-newsdetail-title-new" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 0px; font-size: 32px; line-height: 36px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "86d6277f9e2f070815a3c5cfe824b899a801f25f
cr: LJS Baidu

i'm totally back again ... that's a few hours sleep! hehehehehehe!
rania zd:  woke up to the news that bromance buddy KWB has a girlfriend!!!! waaaahhhh!!  i hope our jong suk doesn't have one hidden somewhere too????!!!  unless its ME! bwahahahahaha!>:)   seriously KWB's girl is really lovely so i am glad for him!!  and i will accept any news of jong suk having one too ... ehemm ... maybe in ... like the ... future??!!  hahahahaha!  not now jong suk!! hehehehehe  where do i get the authority to be dictating my fave not to date! hahahahaha
hope that they do get to have some eye contact with each other in the next shoot of 'skin food' ... but just that!! hahahahaha!  she's too cute really!!
is there no new news from jong suk these days?? lately i don't notice any tweets from him ... he must be very busy ... 
can't wait for more news!!
jong suk fighting!!!