Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Comments from Kenh14's article

- I just watched LJS's Hot Boiling Youth before knowing who he is and found that his skill of expressing emotion is very well. Then I turned out to know he also stared in I Hear Your Voice. You know what, I just finished it in 3 days without resting. It is such a masterpiece!!! it is one of the best Korean dramas 10 years.

- I am breathless just seeing his photos! He is so handsome.

- I hope he will have a fan meeting in Hanoi. I am so jealous with fans in HCMC.

- Suddenly I realized that I stood beside him when he came to the event. He is freaking tall!!!

- I am guy but have to admit that he is so handsome

- Anyone is jealous with 2 PGs stood next to him?

- I am so admired fans who waited there from 7:AM to 3PM

- Oh-My-God look at his smile!!!

- It was so hilarious when fans shouted out "Kim Woo Bin". My throat got hurt when I came home.

- Viet fans are so awesome. Jongsuk skin is more flawless than girl's

- In my opinion, he is not handsome but have to admit that he's very cute and his skin is just flawless. I am not a fan of him but i love to watch his dramas. My sister and I strongly believe that as long as he stars as a lead actor, it is worth to watch.

- Don't judge a book by a cover, watch his drama! I don't like him before but after watching his drama I fell into him. His acting skill is super and very touching. He may look feminine but he is actually manly.

- Fate tears us apart that I could not even meet you :(

- I can't believe there are so many fans of him in Vietnam. I am so shocking to see the crowd

- 46,000 fans in Vietnam is really no joke compared with other idols, in fact he is an actor. (note: actually there is around 57k fans counted from 2 fanpages)

Shin.U said: Comments from Kenh14's article

- I just watched LJS's Hot Boiling Youth before knowing who he is and found that his skill of expressing emotion is very well. Then I turned out to know he also stared in I Hear Your Voice. You know what, I just finished it in 3 days without resting. It is such a masterpiece!!! it is one of the best Korean dramas 10 years.

- I am breathless just seeing his photos! He is so handsome.

- I hope he will have a fan meeting in Hanoi. I am so jealous with fans in HCMC.

- Suddenly I realized that I stood beside him when he came to the event. He is freaking tall!!!

- I am guy but have to admit that he is so handsome

- Anyone is jealous with 2 PGs stood next to him?

- I am so admired fans who waited there from 7:AM to 3PM

- Oh-My-God look at his smile!!!

- It was so hilarious when fans shouted out "Kim Woo Bin". My throat got hurt when I came home.

- Viet fans are so awesome. Jongsuk skin is more flawless than girl's

- In my opinion, he is not handsome but have to admit that he's very cute and his skin is just flawless. I am not a fan of him but i love to watch his dramas. My sister and I strongly believe that as long as he stars as a lead actor, it is worth to watch.

- Don't judge a book by a cover, watch his drama! I don't like him before but after watching his drama I fell into him. His acting skill is super and very touching. He may look feminine but he is actually manly.

- Fate tears us apart that I could not even meet you :(

- I can't believe there are so many fans of him in Vietnam. I am so shocking to see the crowd

- 46,000 fans in Vietnam is really no joke compared with other idols, in fact he is an actor. (note: actually there is around 57k fans counted from 2 fanpages)

Lee Bo Young Talks About Lee Jong Suk And Ji Sung

BY Julie Jones | Aug 25, 2014 09:50 AM EDT

lee-bo-young-and-lee-jong-suk.jpg?w=600

Even though Lee Bo Young has filmed another series since finishing “I Hear Your Voice,” it seems that interviewers are most curious about her interactions with co-star Lee Jong Suk.

The actress, who played a desperate mom in “God’s Gift - 14 Days” and a prosecutor in love with a younger man in “I Hear Your Voice” recently appeared on MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay.”

The interviewer asked her how it felt to romance her ten-year-younger co-star and she had to laugh.

"While filming I thought, ‘When will I be able to act alongside such a young man again?’ and I felt very thankful every day."

The actors made an engagingly mismatched couple that ultimately overcame their differences. One reason that they came across so convincingly is that they were good friends on set. She describes their relationship on the set of the noona romance as being like an affectionate older sister and a younger brother.”

While they filmed the drama she was secretly making plans to marry her longtime boyfriend actor Ji Sung. She and Lee Jong Suk were so close he was in on the secret. She and Ji Sung announced their plans after “I Hear Your Voice” ended.

"When I was getting married, I did not tell my other friends but I did tell Jong Suk," she said. He was also one of the few celebrities invited to her wedding.

The two continue to exchange texts and encourage each other.

She met Ji Sung when they acted together on the 2004 drama “Save The Last Dance For Me.” And since they married in September of 2013, he has often appeared on talk shows to let viewers know how happy they are together.

He has spoken about how much he loves her and how he occasionally cooks for her and even takes out the trash.

The “Entertainment Relay” interviewer asked her if their married life was indeed blissful, but she jokingly replied that the reports of his devotion are to be believed.

"I think the reports are a bit over the top. A lot of people ask me if we are like this at home as well, if he takes care of me at home too and now thinking about it, I think everything was over-exaggerated."

But the star couple is still happily married. She has in the past described him as having “a beautiful heart.”

Lee Jong Suk recently finished the drama “Doctor Stranger” and is currently considering a role in “Pinocchio” with Park Shin Hye. Ji Sung considered a role in the upcoming drama “Iron Man” but declined it. He was last seen in the hit drama “Secrets” and the film “Confession.”

Source: kdramastars 

Jong Suk Schedule For Today 25-08-2014 in Vietnam

Today Jong Suk will have a photoshoot for Caffebene (as the new face/representer of  the chain)

then he’ll be heading to the airport,  and return to Korea on tonight’s (11:00 pm) flight 

Source: Weibo  

Rania Zeid said: Jong Suk Schedule For Today 25-08-2014 in Vietnam

Today Jong Suk will have a photoshoot for Caffebene (as the new face/representer of  the chain)

then he’ll be heading to the airport,  and return to Korea on tonight’s (11:00 pm) flight 

Source: Weibo  

Read your fan account in Tumblr Shin.U.  You lucky...you....  Well, I am so happy you went, took the trouble and felt it was worth it...
Also happy you explained everything in detail.... :-)
It almost feels like fans who meet him immediately fall in love with him :-)  Great to hear that.