Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest lkpopve

Hi ! I,m Hoda and I recently have joined in this thread !! thank you for all of your perfect posts !!! jong sukii did it s good deabak~~!!  please take care of me here chingues !!
:):D;)

Hi ! I,m Hoda and I recently have joined in this thread !! thank you for all of your perfect posts !!! jong sukii did it s good deabak~~!!  please take care of me here chingues !!

:):D;)

its awesome having a new pal here, you are always welcome to share your thoughts and opinion :) hope you enjoy the thread :)

Lee Jong Suk, Challenged By Kim Woo Bin For Ice Bucket Challenge

By Esther Chung | August 24, 2014 01:31 AM EDT

lee-jong-suk-ice-bucket-challenge.jpg?w=

Actor Lee Jong Suk joined the ice bucket challenge in the middle of his oversea schedule.

On August 23, Lee Jong Suk posted a video of him fulfilling the ice bucket challenge through his agency Wellmate Ent Facebook. He is currently staying in Vietnam for schedules. 

He said, "Hello, this is LeeJong Suk. I came to join this campaign due to the challenge of actor Kim Woo Bin and CEO Yong In.”

He continued, "I hope not just those with the Lou Gehrig’s Disease but also anyone fighting a disease gains strength." After that, he was dumped with two buckets of ice water.

After getting himself together, he said, "I heard you have to point three people after. Director Lee Min Hong, director Jo Soo Won, and director Ji Hyuk. Thank you."

Source:KpopStarz