Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Jae Joong : I saw a comment saying, ‘If you don’t have a six pack like Lee Jong Suk, don’t undress yourself.’
[interview] JYJ Kim Jae Joong Apologizes for His Lack of Abs in ‘Triangle’ 

He continued, “There was a scene where I had to run around the streets wearing just an underwear. At the time, Lee Jong Suk showed his abs in the drama Doctor Stranger. I saw a comment saying, ‘If you don’t have a six pack like Lee Jong Suk, don’t undress yourself.’”

Full Article

source: mwave

via: supernad2 

Guest hyekyol

i think it will but only at SBS awards :D 

Any awards from SBS will be enough. But i'm hoping from Baeksang though..;)

dramafan100 said: So, I do not understand the mask thing.. Doesn't it make you more conspicuous and actually attract more attention?
I do not get it.
I mean, if a guy tall like him, built like him walked around with this big mask, I would actually stand back and take notice...
Else I might just glance and just feel happy that I saw someone handsome and go on my way...

I love wearing good clothes when I go to airport. but i know he is allergic now with media, like what I've read about him being criticize by not noticing his fan at the airport. I've been very busy lately with my school works, my grandmother is from newyork, some of my cousins stays there, I'm asking her to take some photos if they accidently see him, but you know NY is so big ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....

sleepykid said: I love wearing good clothes when I go to airport. but i know he is allergic now with media, like what I've read about him being criticize by not noticing his fan at the airport. I've been very busy lately with my school works, my grandmother is from newyork, some of my cousins stays there, I'm asking her to take some photos if they accidently see him, but you know NY is so big ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....

Rania Zeid said: sleepykid said: I love wearing good clothes when I go to airport. but i know he is allergic now with media, like what I've read about him being criticize by not noticing his fan at the airport. I've been very busy lately with my school works, my grandmother is from newyork, some of my cousins stays there, I'm asking her to take some photos if they accidently see him, but you know NY is so big ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....

Yess :D this is what happened

Rough trans by 또치종석 

At first she not sure that it was really him but then he give her a Park Hoon's smile.. removing his glasses and his hat. So she surely that it was really him. He wave his hand and say hi to fans too ^^. His manager doesn't allowed to take the photos ;) 

via ddochi 

did they follow Jong Suk in NY?

hello hello!!
was so happy to read a fan account on spotting him in NY ... its really nice to read that he gave the fan a big smile and was very friendly ...just sad that there were no pictures. 
its great to know that a fan found DS to be good!! hahahaha!!  at least it was entertaining ...though i quite agree that any awards it will get will certainly be limited to SBS ...but if it is an actor award ...i think that sukkie has a fair chance to win one in other awards too!  
shin.u : do tell how it went okay ... your attempt to see sukkie first hand in vietnam!!  i agree with one comment here ...NY is quite a huge area for anyone to bump into him ...unless a miracle should happen! hahahaha!
rania :  yep!  quite excited to see more of the g for guess pics ...your avatar looks so great that i want to see more from that set of pics!! 
of course i know you didn't mean sora!! hahahahaha!!  i was just stating a fact ...because she is a good actress and has quite a good body of work already for a young actress.
suzy ...well she is cute ...and acceptable as an actress!!  i just hope that sukkie gets his share of really good actresses in the likes of how joo won, lee minho, kim soo hyun, etc.  seems to be getting!  i hope that in his next project he gets to co-star opposite some really good ones!!
and yeah ...its a little early to have a reunion with bo young ....and of course, i'd like him to have more experiences with other actress types ...sooooooooo maybe the reunion can wait. hehehe!
oh!  so ...woobin was asked to do 'pinocchio' ...oh, okay!!  hope sukkie gets a really really good project next!!

jong suk fighting!!