Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="at_ttl" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center;"Kang So Ra Couldn't Handle Lee Jong Suk's Cuteness
class="at_ttl" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center;"imageimage

It's no secret that behind his cold and chic appearance, actor Lee Jong Suk is actually a big ball of cuteness, and this trait of his shocked his "Doctor Stranger" co-star Kang So Ra.

During an interview with news portal OSEN, Kang So Ra shared, "I'm good friends with Lee Jong Suk. He has great social skills. Did you know that he gave Lee Bo Young the nickname 'Bo Young jjing'? I couldn't believe it, and I was frozen for around three seconds."

She further explained, "Although I knew of Lee Jong Suk as an actor, I knew nothing about him as a person, so finding out that he's actually very cute added to my stock knowledge of him."

"Before, I thought he was a model turned actor who is serious, acted really well, and is sensible. Finding out that he has a lot of cuteness in him was actually hard to accept," implying that his personality is different from one's first impression of him.

Meanwhile, not long after the conclusion of "Doctor Stranger," Kang So Ra was already invited to join the upcoming drama "Mi Saeng."

On her role, she said, "I researched about the web cartoon last year. I feel like it's scarier to work on an adaptation because people have something to compare it with, but I have big dreams for 'Mi Saeng'."

She added, "The project is important to me personally, and although I have fears, I'll work hard to portray my role well."

"Misaeng," or "Incomplete Life," is scheduled to air this October on tvN.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/30189/20140724/kang-so-ra-couldnt-handle-lee-jong-suks-cuteness.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter via: @angels_natdylax05 

Hello the fans ! Kang Sora said in an interview (23 july 2014) : "(...) About actual experience in shooting location, Kang Sora said “It’s delightful. I got many requests from my friends to ask Pak Hae Jin oppa and Lee Jong Suk’s sign. Not only those two person, but also Park Hae Jun who played as Cha Jin Soo. All main actors and actresses are warm person and make me comfortable.” (...) "Lee Jong Suk has various charms and he is very playful. But eventhough he is like a child, he has good manner and gentle."article translated by @rynn_peace ; original article is from My Daily

sky5joyous said: Hello the fans ! Kang Sora said in an interview (23 july 2014) : "(...) About actual experience in shooting location, Kang Sora said “It’s delightful. I got many requests from my friends to ask Pak Hae Jin oppa and Lee Jong Suk’s sign. Not only those two person, but also Park Hae Jun who played as Cha Jin Soo. All main actors and actresses are warm person and make me comfortable.” (...) "Lee Jong Suk has various charms and he is very playful. But eventhough he is like a child, he has good manner and gentle."article translated by @rynn_peace ; original article is from My Daily

tumblr_n99tocTuU11sh32sgo1_500.jpg

Translation for news on Roaring Currents VIP screening

After the TV series ended, Lee Jong Suk became even more busy, but he took the time to attend the Roaring Currents VIP Screening. Because of his busy schedule, he came in a hurry without even the time to sleep, after he finished watching the movie, he said, “like watching the World Cup, when I watched the Roaring Currents, I felt a sense of patriotism, hope the box office of Roaring Currents will be great.”

Translation via xina5959 weibo

(Pic Cr: sina.com.cn)

Translation Note: I thought he is watching TV and sleeping at home… what is he doing these days that he doesn’t even have time to sleep?????

by: amyhsk