Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="titleNews"Lee Jong Seok Says ‘High Kick 3’ was the Jewel of His Life interesting

• [*]

[*]
[*] Facebook weibo renren [*] share more [*]0Rating Rating more One Star

2012.03.29 10:27 CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Lee Jong Seok revealed how he felt about the impending closure of the MBC sitcom High Kick: The Short Legs Strike Back (High Kick 3).

On March 28, Lee Jong Seok left a post on a board in the official webpage for High Kick 3, which started off with, ‘Hello! Bbuing bbuing! This is your Jong Seok, Ahn Jong Seok, no Lee Jong Seok. Wow… We’ve finally come to the last episode of High Kick’.

Lee Jong Seok Says ‘High Kick 3’ was the Jewel of His Life

Lee Jong Seok first became known for his acting in SBS’ Secret Garden, and through High Kick 3 he learned the beauty of meeting new challenges. As he learned a lot through his attempt at a new genre, he seemed to be full of emotion looking toward the sitcom’s end.

He continued, ‘High Kick was a piece that was like the jewel of my life, and which brought me up, taught me and kept me standing for over half a year. Before everything wraps up, even we keep saying this is the last, this is the last, but actually I just can’t feel it yet. I keep remembering the day I first came to this set, when it’s just before the last shoot today’.

Lee Jong Seok then mentioned his fellow High Kick 3 actors, saying, ‘Ahn Nae Sang sunbaenim (senior), who welcomed me warmly when I was nervous and bewildered, Yun Yu Seon sunbaenim, who is like an angelic mother, my little sister Soo Jung, who I was always sorry toward because we always fought and hit each other, my best friend [Kang] Seung Yoon, who always surprised me with his bouncy energy, [Park] Ha Sun nuna (big sister), who laughed and cried a lot, [Yoon] Kye Sang sunbaenim, who’s great even in the eyes of a man, [seo] Ji Seok sunbaenim, who has an attractive smile, Julien Kang hyung (big brother), who’s always as handsome as a sculpture, [Kim] Ji Won, who taught me the anticipation and pain of unrequited love, [baek] Jin Hee, the official cutie of High Kick, Lee Juk sunbaenim, who even has a great voice, the moody sharp guy Yoon Gun sunbaenim, who always works hard, [Park] Ji Sun sunbaenim, who always makes me laugh, [Ko] Young Wook sunbaenim, who always builds a great mood on set and ah… everyone in my High Kick family, who I miss already just thinking of their faces… I’ll miss all of them very, very much’.

Of course there are many things he’s sorry about and many things he regrets about living as Ahn Jong Seok, but he said that the heartwarming memories, thankful friends and precious stories will weigh more heavily in his heart.

‘I earned through High Kick a confidence that I can now do anything in the world’, he added. ‘High Kick gave me the courage to get through anything and build trust for others; it was like a big present’.

He didn’t forget to thank producer Kim Byeong Wook. ‘Director Kim Byeong Wook, who I look up to and is like a god to me, has worked so hard all this time. He always made me tear up because he comforted me with courage and confidence so that Ahn Jong Seok would never die, and always cared for even the little things… I thank you so much’.

Lee Jong Seok then said, ‘I want to thank those who watched High Kick: The Short Legs Strike Back and showed their passionate support. Please continue to love High Kick, which is nearing its end, and please support me, the lacking Ahn Jong Seok’, and finished with his trademark ‘Bbuing bbuing’.

Photo credit: MBC

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 850px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"13 Reasons Why We Couldn’t Help But Love “I Hear Your Voice”
13 Reasons Why We Couldn’t Help But Love “I Hear Your Voice”

Voting for the Seoul International Drama Awards 2014 is still going strong, and one of the nominees for Outstanding Korean Drama this year is “I Hear Your Voice,” starring Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young. In case you don’t remember,  here’s a quick and easy list to jog your memory on why we loved this drama.

Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young) and Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) on the bus

Jang Hye Sung’s spunk and her frank personality.

Who saw this? No one. ‘Cause Jang Hye Sung is one smooth cat.

The way of the revolving door.

The rivalry.

Seo Do Yeon (Lee Da Hee)- from hard prosecutor to loving daughter.

The ever cheerful and optimistic Lawyer Cha (Yoon Sang Hyun).

Jang Hye Sung and Soo Ha living together. How often are the main male and female characters in a drama exclusively roommates? 

Jung Woong In as the vengeful murderer/stalker. It’s so easy to hate this guy, back story or no back story.

The best mom ever.

Wrote notes on her hand so she could defend her daughter despite actually shaking in her boots.

With the utmost faith in her daughter to the very end.

Like mother, like daughter – Jang Hye Sung with notes written on her hand.

Jang Hye Sung and Soo Ha’s close relationship

Close.

Even off-screen, this couple had amazing chemistry.

These two are just too cute.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x125q5u_modify-audio_lifestyle

A behind-the-scenes clip from episode 5.

Vote for “I Hear Your Voice” here if you think it deserves the award for Best Drama (Outstanding Korean Drama Category) at the Seoul International Drama Awards.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/22/13-reasons-why-we-couldnt-help-but-love-i-hear-your-voice/20/ 

Rania Zeid said: class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 850px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"13 Reasons Why We Couldn’t Help But Love “I Hear Your Voice"
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/22/13-reasons-why-we-couldnt-help-but-love-i-hear-your-voice/20/ 

Rania Zeid said: darcydevenus said: That's cool.  I still haven't finished DS yet... I'm on vacation in the USA... I think I'm going to have to marathon it... from the beginning, that way I can have a clear head about all of the different characters and stuff.  Still, glad to see him on screen.  He looks good. ^^ 

Lee Jong-suk: The origin of the ‘Bbuing bbuing trend’

kpopgp:

tumblr_m4ggw3kibb1rndt0g.gif

When I first read the script, I burst out laughing for 30 minutes. The words ‘bbuing bbuing’ were actually written in the script.

I tried bbuing bbuing like this
tumblr_m4ggj4tUti1rndt0g.gif

and like this
tumblr_m4ggh3RSPS1rndt0g.gif

But Soojung (Krystal) just said cooly, “Oppa, I’m just going to do it like this.”
tumblr_m4ggydrnm01rndt0g.gif

So that’s how it came out like that.

For me, it was hard to even utter the words ‘bbuing bbuing.’ It was so hard. Even though I was in a waiting room with nobody else, I couldn’t practice it. Going into the filming, I couldn’t let it out of my mouth once. But when I actually went into the filming, I thought that I should end it in one take without any NG’s, and I did and that’s how it ended. I didn’t know the bbuing bbuing would become that popular.

Bonus: IU doing the ‘bbuing bbuing’

tumblr_m4ggz8HkYN1rndt0g.gif

class="titleNews"Lee Jong Seok’s ′Bbuing Bbuing′ Wins Fans All across Asia interesting

• [*]

[*]
[*] Facebook weibo renren [*] share more [*]0Rating Rating more One Star

2011.10.20 09:58 CJ E&M enewsWorld Park, HyunMin

Who knew the cold and tough Lee Jong Seok from Secret Garden could be so...cute?

On the October 13 episode of MBC’s High Kick: The Short Legs Strike Back , Jong Suk and his on screen sister, f(x)’s Krystal, competed for their uncle’s laptop. Su Jeong (Krystal) tried to win her uncle’s heart to get the laptop with her aegyo (cute actions).

Su Jeong, who′s got the cute factor down, put two fists on her face while repeating the words, "bbuing bbuing." In response, Jong Seok...who′s a little less comfortable putting his masculinity on the line, reluctantly imitated his sister′s actions, and in the process, made all of Asia fall in love with him.

Lee Jong Seok’s ′Bbuing Bbuing′ Wins Fans All across Asia

Evidently, promptly after the show aired, a fan café for Lee Jong Seok popped up on MIXI, the Japan’s largest community site, while the actor′s agency is reportedly overjoyed as requests for fan meetings in Japan and interview requests from various Korean Wave news outlets in Japan, Taiwan and China are pouring in.

During an interview with Japan’s Korean Wave magazine, Haruhanawa, the actor revealed the aspects of his everyday life: his fondness for puppies and cats, acting cute in front of his friends (ah, so it was natural!), and following idol dance moves.

He also shared funny anecdotes that occured during the filming of Flight: Close to the Sun and Korea , as well as what it was like to work with Rain, Ha Ji Won and Bae Doo Na.

Photo credit: Wellmade STARM