Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Hello everyone.
I got to know Jong Suk after watching "dr. stranger", then I watched "I hear your voice" and "school 2013". Totally fall in love with him...
He is really gorgeous.  Seems there are lots of pictures and video in this thread.
Will check it out :-)

Best of 2013 Recap: The Dramas and Stars that Captivated Us

Written by Seoulbeats On January 4, 2014

20130803_seoulbeats_ihearyourvoice3K-pop has its legions of fans, but K-dramas arguably make up a larger part of Hallyu. From sageuks, to action thrillers, to the staple rom-com, there is a K-drama to suit almost every taste; this diversity is a key reason for its popularity, with shows reaching various countries across Asia… and even the US. And while K-pop has variety as well, the length of dramas mean that, generally, more dedication and time is required to make it to the end of one drama than to the end of a music video.

We had two year-end polls focused on K-dramas: one for favourite drama and for favourite actor and actress. While one drama in particular dominated the voting, other K-drama shows and stars also received love from our readers. Below, Patricia, Gaya, Ambika and Laverne give their thoughts on the best dramas and actors of 2013, as chosen by you.

BEST DRAMA

Patricia: I’ve never been much of an avid drama watcher, but as I look back on 2013, I’ve somehow convinced myself that I spent much of this year watching dramas. I don’t remember the last time I’ve spent so much time and energy angsting over make-believe drama couples or waiting restlessly for the week’s episodes to be subbed. But upon tallying up my drama count this year, it appears that I’ve only watched a grand total of… four dramas. Save your slow claps, people.

20121211_seoulbeats_school2013Even with such a small amount of dramas under my belt this year, however, there’s no doubt in my mind which drama was the most memorable to me. I Hear Your Voice was an imperfect drama, and its compelling message was somewhat weakened by its contrived plot and misuse of its law-centered premise to ultimately propel the storyline surrounding its central romantic couple. Nevertheless, I loved the nuanced message behind Voice – a message that was carried seamlessly by its lovable and compelling cast of characters.

School 2013 was among our readers’ top picks for drama of the year. School 2013 was the fourth installation in the classic School series, but it will probably go down in history as the drama with the most high-profile bromance of all time. While I personally found the Go Nam-soon/Park Heung-soo pairing somewhat overrated and overbearing, it’s undeniable that the amount of effort the writers put into cultivating the relationship between these two male leads (as well as the not-quite-as-well-marketed relationships between the other characters) resulted in a highly memorable drama that had a lot of heart.

Gaya: Last year I said I was too busy to watch dramas; this year, however, the K-dramaverse has provided me with a much needed chance to wind down and relax. Or rather, an excuse to get worked up over OTPs instead of school papers and dance rehearsals. Two dramas stuck out to me the most, the first being SBS’ winning melodrama Secret, which was a thrilling watch that satisfied all the requirements of the genre, and then some, within a slick presentation. However, my second pick is one that still makes me smile just thinking about it.

Most of My Beloved Series that I watch this year,,,,