Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

15057126_1299662876747121_75312041940955

Translation:. The actor Lee Jong-seok is proposed and under consideration for director Lee Byung-hun's new movie 'Dream'. YG Entertainment said on October 18, "It is true that Lee Byung-hun's 'dream' was proposed to Sporty Vista. Lee Jong-seok is currently filming the movie 'V.I.P.' directed by Park Hoon-jung, and has recently confirmed his appearance in the drama 'You are asleep.' On the other hand, 'Dream' is a new film directed by Lee Byung-hun, who directed 'Twenty' and 'Positive Constitution.'

Lee Eunji reporter yej@spotvnews.co.kr.

http://www.imgrum.net/media/1386081860840741191_3539615897

• Like 2

Lee Jong Suk In Talks To Appear In New Film “Dream”

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk is set to be as busy as ever next year.

According to movie industry insiders, Lee Jong Suk is currently in talks to play the leading role in “Dream,” a new movie by “Twenty” director Lee Byeong Heon. Drawing inspiration from the Homeless World Cup, “Dream” will the produced by October Cinema and will go into production next year.

Lee Jong Suk is currently working on the movie “V.I.P,” and he is also confirmed to appear in the drama “While You Were Sleeping” (script by Park Hye Ryeon, produced by iHQ). If he decides to work on “Dream,” Lee Jong Suk is set to have another busy year in 2017 working on exciting productions.

Since directing “Twenty,” Lee Byeong Heon has also worked on “Be Positive,” a web drama series produced by Samsung and Chaeil Communications.

Are you excited by this news? Any guesses on what kind of character Lee Jong Suk will play?

Source (1)

www.soompi.com/2016/11/17/lee-jong-suk-talks-appear-new-film-dream/

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk to play the lead in new movie by director of 'Twenty'?

lee-jong-suk

Lee Jong Suk is in talks for a new movie!

According to an exclusive report by OSEN, Lee Jong Suk has been offered the lead role in a new movie titled 'Dream'. It will portray a story about the Homeless World Cup and will be directed by Lee Byung Hun, the director of 'Twenty' starring Kim Woo Bin, Junho, and Kang Ha Neul. Filming is scheduled to start early next year. 

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk talks about playing a villainous role, work ethic, and more in 'Cosmopolitan'

Stay tuned for more on Lee Jong Suk and 'Dream'. 

www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/lee-jong-suk-to-play-the-lead-in-new-movie-by-director-of-twenty

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mischiemouse said:

Waaaah. Sukkie is really working like a cow.. I'm so excited for him and I can't wait for his projects! But I can't help but worry about his health.. Anyway, I really hope he gets the luxury to rest properly.. 

Hope, he will be OK. I think he makes it, because he wants this by himself .

• Like 4