Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

BBQ Chicken HK ins update

I don't get it???????? from naked to chicken.........HK BBQ lol

haaa...you get the abs like jongsuk by eating bbg chicken! 

Or could it be jongsuk eat bbg chicken that he become like that? Or bbq chicken looks as yummy as jongsuk?

Or could it be jongsuk eat bbg chicken that he become like that? Or bbq chicken looks as yummy as jongsuk?

No idea about the concept here and how they can post his No breathing starved body with a boy next door with adorable smile, I do not get....It is funny!!.  I like @aydenJ's thinking though...BBQ chicken looks as yummy as jongsuk!!!  Ha ha ha....

I ate both - the honey one and the cheese one in BBQ restaurant in Seoul.  Honey one was pretty good.  The cheese one was just too much cheese.  They need to reduce the amount of cheese they put in it!!  :-)

Edited by dramafan100
  • Like 3

No idea about the concept here and how they can post his No breathing starved body with a boy next door with adorable smile, I do not get....It is funny!!.  I like @aydenJ's thinking though...BBQ chicken looks as yummy as jongsuk!!!  Ha ha ha....

I ate both - the honey one and the cheese one in BBQ restaurant in Seoul.  Honey one was pretty good.  The cheese one was just too much cheese.  They need to reduce the amount of cheese they put in it!!  :-)

tbh...i find that this bbqhk post is somehow funny too ( i'd prefer they just focus on him eating the chicken rather than holding two small pieces with forced smile)

tbh...i find that this bbqhk post is somehow funny too ( i'd prefer they just focus on him eating the chicken rather than holding two small pieces with forced smile)

I wonder how they got permission to post in No breathing photograph.  It is a strangest thing making me think this is not an official post.  To be able to use that image in a commercial photograph, they would have to pay the No breathing producers...And it is not worth it...Him in his tank tops in IHYV looked better with far buffer body.  

Come to think of it....He did not have a shower scene in Pinochio right?  oh my!!!  Did I miss something?

There was bathtub thing with dad and then teasing (extremely hot) naked shoulder shots...But, no shower scenes...

Wae??????? 

• Like 2

I wonder how they got permission to post in No breathing photograph.  It is a strangest thing making me think this is not an official post.  To be able to use that image in a commercial photograph, they would have to pay the No breathing producers...And it is not worth it...Him in his tank tops in IHYV looked better with far buffer body.  

Come to think of it....He did not have a shower scene in Pinochio right?  oh my!!!  Did I miss something?

There was bathtub thing with dad and then teasing (extremely hot) naked shoulder shots...But, no shower scenes...

Wae??????? 

i guess ljs had been starving himself to look skinny as dr park hoon in DS...thats probabbly the reason he may not 

be as appealing as in No Breathing! We were expecting he would show some of his abs ( i love his back view *blushing)

but....well we notice he put on some weight through out Pinochio!