Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Dated Each other In The Past

Some idols just have the best chemistry, and are too cute together on screen, and off! Some match-ups are so adorable that fans wish they were actually dating in real life!

Check out these 20 Idols That Fans Suspect Might Have Secretly Dated Each other In The Past!

skipped .   .   .   .   .

• Park Shinhye & Lee Jongsuk

The two are a hot couple on the drama "Pinocchio" and received the "Best Couple" award from SBS.

item_75393_1280px_1a49d9e18d7a425390fcc5

More Pics

1446786005-75-org.jpg

1425345860-97-org.jpg

more@ttp://www.koreaboo.com/interactive/20-idols-who-may-have-secretly-dated-eachother-in-the-past/

• Like 4

Guest Sandy5959

@irenetan hehehe thanks u :D It's so good to see Dalgomi even in a fanart. And the video of little Sukkie winking and smiling really surprise me LOL I also wanna pinch his chubby cheeks, hold him tight and never let him go hahaha :lol: 

This is the snack fight between a little boy and a young man hahahaha :lol::lol: aww poor little Sukkie, plz give him one bite LOL 

12276990_1661225797491424_1438574886_n.j

Cr to the owner

Via jongsuk.pfljs

Guest Sandy5959

[Nov. 28.2015] Jong Sukspotted  in a flower shop today,  and he participated in arranging the flowers he bought

Is it your birthday, Rania? He's buying flowers for you... :lol::D Awww, what a sweet guy... :wub: He's not mine... *sigh*

Not mine either :sweatingbullets: But he's OURS - withJS hehehehe and here's flower for us LOL :wub::wub::wub::wub: sometimes I need to delulu to make my day less boring so don't mind me haha :P 

ljsflowers.gif

tumblr_nyiqmiOVdf1sl7awmo1_540.png

[Nov. 28.2015] Jong Sukspotted  at  a flower shop today.

Cr:  _soo___jin  

I am so happy today
I was attending a flower arrangement class then I turned to see
Lee Jong Suk was right there in front of my eyes (he came to buy flowers keke)
#Lee Jong Suk #Bless You Flower*

*This is a flower arrangement school + shop in Cheongdamdong [Facebook]

• Like 5

Guest Sandy5959

@Rania I just read that shocking news on your Tumblr :o So shocked that I can't close my mouth :o If you have further info pls tell us as soon as possible, pretty plz :tears:

Plz not your specific mole Sukkie yahhhhhhhhhhhh! Just a slim chance but I hope she misheard :tears:

@Rania I just read that shocking news on your Tumblr :o So shocked that I can't close my mouth :o If you have further info pls tell us as soon as possible, pretty plz :tears:

Plz not your specific mole Sukkie yahhhhhhhhhhhh! Just a slim chance but I hope she misheard :tears:

i think we should wait till dec 5 to see if he removed that mole or another 1 

• Like 1

tumblr_nykhdxzyth1sl7awmo1_540.png

luv_sarah_219 instagram update with Lee Jong Suk in 2014

내일이면 일년째 꺄 아직도 설렌다 오 심장 쿵쾅쿵쾅 오우 #이종석아무리생각해도 #성공적 #2014.11.30 

Source: luv_sarah_219

It would have been one year tomorrow kya~ I still feel my heart beat faster when thinking back, oh my heart is thumping like crazy ow 
#lee jong suk 
no matter how I think of this #success

• Like 3

tumblr_nykwqgVN6R1sl7awmo2_1280.png

Embedded image permalink

Ins update from the florist who met Lee Jong-suk buying flowers there.

: May I have your signature as well? 

: What’s your name?
: Cheon Song-I,,,
: Really?
: Yes,,,( I am fairly shy with this name, so please don’t ask me one more time. )
: I thought you were kidding just now~~~
: No, I wasn’t kidding.
: It’s a very beautiful name.
: ( Smile ) When my mother was pregnant with me she took a bath at a bathhouse, and figured out this name #Cheon Song-I. It is said that my brother’s name came from a paid geomancer , while mine came from her thoughts as she was taking a bath,,, A story about origin of names.

Source: @c__song_i

Korean translation: @97.06_29 
Eng translation:@josey6373
Proofread: @joanna5959
Layout : @清新的雨水316 

• Like 3

Guest Sandy5959

i think we should wait till dec 5 to see if he removed that mole or another 1 

yes that's all we can do now haiz :sweatingbullets: I won't mind it anymore hehe

Awww the lucky girl above... :vicx: Should we move to Seoul and open a flower shop LOOOOOOOOL :lol: