Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

ZE:A's Im Siwan Could Replace Lee Jong Suk In 'One Line'

BY Adrienne Stanley | Oct 07, 2015 12:31 PM EDT

tumblr_inline_nvv0a7R47N1sp3v51_540.png

ZE:A’s Im Siwan may join the cast of “One Line,” in a role that was previously offered to Hallyu star, Lee Jong Suk. While the popular ZE:A star has yet to confirm his role, reports regarding his addition to the cast raises speculation about the highly-anticipated film. 

An official attending the 20th Busan International Film Festival discussed the casting, through statements published by TV Report

“Im Siwan is starring as the main character in ‘One Line,’” said an unnamed official for the film, in a quote obtained by TV Report. “In the beginning, Lee Jong Suk showed interest in this project, but the role of the hero eventually went to Im Siwan.” 

The article continued with an explanation of the potential casting change. According to the source, Im strongly considered the film, after his successful role in “The Attorney.”  

News regarding the role has yet to be confirmed by representatives from Star Empire, the agency which represents Im or Wellmade Yedang, the company that promotes Lee. However, Star Empire issued a statement that addressed Im and his consideration of the role. 

“Im Siwan is currently on vacation, as 'Thoughts of Oppa’ has ended its filming,” said a spokesperson for Star Empire. 

Star Empire discounted rumors that he had accepted the role while stating that he is considering the project. 

Wellmade Yedang did not issue a statement at the time that this article was printed. It remains to be seen as to whether Lee has accepted or declined the role in “One Line.” 

On October 7, the Korean outlet TV Report confirmed the casting of the “Misaeng” star in the upcoming crime film. 

Several reports published in August 2015, including an English language article on allkpop, announced Lee Jong Suk as the star of the crime noir, but representatives for his agency, Wellmade Yedang confirmed that he was merely considering the project. 

“We’re in a situation where there are many details to figure out,” said a spokesperson for Wellmade Yedang, in the translated article published by allkpop. “After those things are figured out, we will decide.” 

In the report, representatives for Wellmade Yedang confirmed that the “Pinocchio” star was considering several other projects. 

While the casting of Im Siwan may be disappointing for fans of Lee Jong Suk, his role in the upcoming project further solidifies his place as a rising star in Korean entertainment.

Source: Kdramastars 

• Like 7

@Rania Zeid And where is wellmade now? :tears: They know how make me feel frustrated... 

I really hope he will change his agency... how about his fans in DC? did they say something new about it?

no nothing new from DC yet...  :mellow:

Do you know when his contract ends? I'm just curious 

• Like 6

@Rania Zeid And where is wellmade now? :tears: They know how make me feel frustrated... 

I really hope he will change his agency... how about his fans in DC? did they say something new about it?

when it comes to projects, I'm pretty sure it is all his decision if he will accept it or not.  Wellmade is a loser but right now it is his decision to make. 

Where's the actor Lee Jong Suk that he promise a year ago. 

• Like 6

He haven't done anything good this year (good means work) why I'm totally getting exhausted. Seems like I've been spoiled for the past 3 years. Even spazzing about his real life romance have gotten too exhausting. Anyone of you feeling that.

I know this is strange, but some of the changes like particularly his hair is not gettig a big thumbs up from me not only me but majority. Will he fulfill his promise to fans. Anyway, he looks contented he reminds me of Sulli, he is the male version. The difference is that he loves to work but his on the stage that he is confused between what he loves doing vs. What he has to do :) you already understand that. Maybe he should learn from that someone. Hope to see him again in the near future, I always everyday reminding my self what I adore about him, it is the same result the actor within him. I'll be holding to that, till I see you with your awesome acting please be soon. Because I don't know until when I can wait. 

Edited by sleepykid
  • Like 6

Guest rsh_stv

He's a smart guy. Love, friendship, family are the most important things in life. We have to live a happy and healthy. 
Fans selfish. It's clear. Many actors are hostages fan love and popularity. It breaks their fate.
I am sure that he is doing everything right today. At the right time he will return to the screen with a new successful project.

He's a smart guy. Love, friendship, family are the most important things in life. We have to live a happy and healthy. 
Fans selfish. It's clear. Many actors are hostages fan love and popularity. It breaks their fate.
I am sure that he is doing everything right today. At the right time he will return to the screen with a new successful project.

hmmmmm priorities tho.

Success as an actor is far more important than to be forgotten.

The world is not made up of glitters work hard and you'll have the rewards after. 

It is not only about family, love, friends.  So im really impatient now. 

You may disagree with me. That's the saddest truth

Edited by sleepykid
  • Like 5

Guest rsh_stv

Success in the profession is important, too. It definitely. But the quantity is not quality.) 
To be forgotten?) Can play 1-2 role only, but so that everyone will remember them for a long time and revise these films. And you can shoot a lot, but fans will forget you immediately as soon you disappear from the screen ... 
Sometimes it is useful to stop, rethink done, switch to something else, to get new emotions, knowledge, change something in your life, etc. For good actor, it's very important.

Success in the profession is important, too. It definitely. But the quantity is not quality.) 
To be forgotten?) Can play 1-2 role only, but so that everyone will remember them for a long time and revise these films. And you can shoot a lot, but fans will forget you immediately as soon you disappear from the screen ... 
Sometimes it is useful to stop, rethink done, switch to something else, to get new emotions, knowledge, change something in your life, etc. For good actor, it's very important.

I am looking forward, tho o heard from him (means his interview) successful or not he will still continue working. So I think he is referring to quantity there, yes it is important that his drama or movies are all successful and has good quality, but how about experience. Doesn't that count whenever he act on a certain drama or movie. 

i still wish him all the success like a dutiful fan will do. I'm so exhausted of him being link to anyone. Enough with the drama let's work hard.

• Like 5

I also getting very exhausted on waiting for his new project.  He need to do something soon not just cfs, getting very tire hearing him rejected offers one after another.  I prefer him to do movies.  Movies are better for long term for actors than dramas.  Hope he focus on building his movies profile rather than dramas if he wants to last long as an actor.  He hasn't done a movie in two years now.  So sad right now.

Edited by js4ever
  • Like 7

I also getting very exhausted on waiting for his new project.  He need to do something soon not just cfs, getting very tire hearing him rejected offers one after another.  I prefer him to do movies.  Movies are better for long term for actors than dramas.  Hope he focus on building his movies profile rather than dramas if he wants to last long as an actor.  He hasn't done a movie in two years now.  So sad right now.

not spreading negative feelings here, but yeah you are right he should work on something just no China deals. He know better. I guess our prayers will be heard next year.

• Like 4

hmmmmm priorities tho.

The world is not made up of glitters work hard and you'll have the rewards after. 

i totally agree with you.  I'm glad that his personal life is good and all but please don't forget about his acting career. Hope he can balance personal life with his professional job. Please come back soon.  So frustrating hearing other announced projects one after another.  Sorry for rambling nonsense, need to release my frustration or I go crazy... hihi

• Like 6

hmmmmm priorities tho.

i totally agree with you.  I'm glad that his personal life is good and all but please don't forget about his acting career. Hope he can balance personal life with his professional job. Please come back soon.  So frustrating hearing other announced projects one after another.  Sorry for rambling nonsense, need to release my frustration or I go crazy... hihi

yeah we are The same. just feeling the frustration. Hooo!

• Like 5

If I remember it correctly he also said in his previous interview he wants to be happy in his personal life. I think he's been working on that this year after Pino ended. Jong suk sets goals for himself and I think he's the type to accomplish them. It seems like his next goal might be finding the right project. He'll accomplish that too I'm sure. 

• Like 7

i think in end of December 2015.... but not totally sure 

• Like 5

WATCH: Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk snuggle up in latest Millet CF

by Rara Pop on Oct 07, 2015

85d61d58-85e1-408a-a31d-bdb030b510ab.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Great news for Darling Couple fans! Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are back together again in the latest commercial for the outdoor brand Millet. As usual, they light up the screen with their excellent chemistry and charm.

Check out the adorable commercial below!

f647c887-c2a2-40f6-8806-52e54c7e9f78.pngAren't they cute? I love seeing them together again, even if it's just in a commercial!

Source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/watch-park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suk-snuggle-up-in-latest-millet-cf/

• Like 6

i think in end of December 2015.... but not totally sure 

if it expires this year, could it be that he's waiting for his contract to expires before taking any project?

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho and Lee Jong Suk Selected as Top Hallyu Stars by China

Lee Min Ho and Lee Jong Suk Selected as Top Hallyu Stars by China

Lee Min Ho and Lee Jong Suk, who were selected as the grand prize winners of “2015 Korea Brand Stars,” thanked their fans at the awards ceremony.

Lee Min Ho said, “I am so happy and grateful that I was selected. This award means a lot to me, since the consumers pick the winners themselves. I can feel the support and love from many fans, and I will use this to motivate myself further, and come back with good work.”

Lee Jong Suk said, “I would like to pass on my sincere thanks for having been selected, especially to those who participated in the polls. I would also like to tell you that I love you, and as a brand that represents Korea, I will work even harder in the future.”

The top 10 stars selected by Chinese consumers included Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Soo HyunSuper JuniorEXOBIGBANGLee Kwang Soo,Yoo Jae SukGirls’ Generation, and CNBLUE.

Are some of your favorite stars on this list?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/07/lee-min-ho-and-lee-jong-suk-selected-as-top-hallyu-stars-by-china/

• Like 6