Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

i'am back to old pages... to blonde JS..
feel embarassed for calling my self as suki fans.. when i nver do anything..
even though i like him since secret garden..
unnie you're awesome.. i'am fully respect to you..

really glad see u and having you in this thread..
when it's deserted or crowd you always here...
when u're not posting..i'am asked my self, where's unnie..?
i hope u your life always good..i'll pray for your healthy...
and pray for someday you'll have a chance meet sukkie in person..

thanks to unniie @Rania Zeid
:-*

JaegerJS said: i'am back to old pages... to blonde JS..
feel embarassed for calling my self as suki fans.. when i nver do anything..
even though i like him since secret garden..
unnie you're awesome.. i'am fully respect to you..

really glad see u and having you in this thread..
when it's deserted or crowd you always here...
when u're not posting..i'am asked my self, where's unnie..?
i hope u your life always good..i'll pray for your healthy...
and pray for someday you'll have a chance meet sukkie in person..

thanks to unniie @Rania Zeid
:-*

I heard rumor. And that rumor make me worry.... i hope sukkie just rest and do FM or CF or photoshoot.. dont take any variety shows for now ... is wellmade mistreating sukkie? Bcause he's dyed his hair bcause he want rest... omg.. it mean thats rebellion.. rebellion just happen bcause overwork! So wellmade push him to much?

did he dye his hair again?  Please no!!! Unless it's black.  I don't like the yellow!!!!!!!  but he does need to rest... and not smoke so much.  Long and healthy. That's how it should be.  Sorry all, been serioulsy MIA.  My grandma passed away..... but I'm still in, and still watching Pinocchio.  Still loving it.  Found a Taiwanese LJS fan, and we had a fan girling  moment... she was jealous that I'm going to Korea... can't imagine why.  Many of my Taiwanese friends are wanting to invite themselves to visit me after I move there.  We'll see how many actually do.  But still, besides all of that, another fan girl moment...
My language partner used to say she only liked Kim Soo Huun, but because I am so into LJS, she likes him too now... even though she doesn't have time to watch a lot of dramas, she still can appreciate it all.  We have an agreement.  KSH is hers, and LJS is mine.  it's both fun and embarassing when she uses him as my 'other half' when we're doing examples of situations during our exchanges.  But still... fan-girling more-like in real life than on line.  But still, thanks so much for posting!!!!  I'll probably be a bit of a lurker for a while more, but I'm still here.  Super busy this year.  So many things to study. :D
So, here's to 'un-dyed' hair for LJS, and lots of rest for him after this drama finishes... and lastingly... a healthy body.  AJA AJA!!!!

I think that he will rebel again, doesn't matter as long as he stay away from chinese projects, and the wgm news I can say that its from 0% he will take it, he is not in to variety.

I'am afraid his agency will force him to do it. Like hwasin.. he sweat bucket in there.. let's pray it didnt happen.. ljs need rest.

I'am afraid his agency will force him to do it. Like hwasin.. he sweat bucket in there.. let's pray it didnt happen.. ljs need rest.

Yes, in Hwasin he did really need to attend it because not everyone is interested in IHYV at first but here he got a choice and he would certainly say no, its a publicity stunt for sure. Like last year they were saying about Lee Min Ho and Kim So Hyun doing a C-drama that never happens.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=637824
CR: TV Report 
'Pinocchio' The Fantastic 4 Trainee Reporters Will Appear on 'Healing Camp'
20141106_1415256815_54081700_1_jpg_1421116325.jpg
On the 13th, according to a broadcast entertainment official, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi who play the 4 main characters in the SBS Wed-Thurs Drama Special 'Pinocchio' will appear on the Korean show 'Healing Camp, Aren't You Happy?'. They are planning to film on the 22nd.
The idea of the four main actors/actresses in the currently popular drama 'Pinocchio' to star together in 'Healing Camp' is very unusual and exceptional. Especially, the fact that all four of them appearing shows deep meaning that they are very close with one another.
'Pinocchio' currently ranks number one out of all the dramas broadcasting on Wednesdays and Thursdays. In addition, during the recently held SBS Drama Awards Festival, 'Pinocchio' swept most of the awards into their hands and brought out a 'Pinocchio' craze. This week will be the last week to broadcast 'Pinocchio'.
It seems that by having the four main stars of 'Pinocchio' appear on 'Healing Camp', it will help heal the hearts of fans who will be sad after 'Pinocchio' ends. Through this recording, the 'Pinocchio' filming behind stories and the actor's biographies will be revealed.

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D