Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong-suk looks cozy in over fit coat 

Lee Jong-suk, a leading actor of SBS drama “Pinocchio,” wore a double-breasted coat in modern black in the 16th episode, melting many female viewers’ hearts. 

His chic over fit coat was matched well with a classic backpack fashion, casting off his sophisticated image in the drama. The outfit was unveiled by designer Choi Ji-hyung in the 2014 F/W Collection.

Over fit coat fashion, which has gained continued popularity since last winter, can be matched with denim pants or formal suit pants.

(kpopherald) 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Pinocchio[MV] OST Part 6[Kiss me]  - Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin hye 

class="title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', Georgia, serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28.7999992370605px; color: rgb(37, 4, 37); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(241, 225, 236);"8 Dating Things to Know from Dal Po and In Ha

Forgive me, but I’m just so in love with these two that I needed to make this. 

Despite personal issues, learn to make each other smile.

No words, just by staring at each others eyes you’ll be able to understand each other.

So you attend a funeral, and you look like this.

So you make yourselves the main attraction. Nothing else.

Cuddling.. is very IMPORTANT. whenever, wherever you are.

If you’re in love.. it’ll show.

and kissing.. of course kissing.

just kiss.. and romance it away.

cr owner http://tintintinks.tumblr.com/post/107692733295/8-dating-things-to-know-from-dal-po-and-in-ha 

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Behind-the-Scenes Cuts from Last Filming of “Pinocchio” Revealedck525 January 11, 2015

Source:soompi

Behind-the-Scenes Cuts from Last Filming of “Pinocchio” Revealed

SBS’s miniseries “Pinocchio,” which will be ending soon, revealed the behind-the-scenes cuts from its final filming.

In the pictures revealed on January 11, it was notable that the studio was all good energy and vibes. Actors had bright smiles throughout all the shots, despite the cold weather and busy schedule, adding an air of friendliness and liveliness.

Lee Jong SukPark Shin Hye, and Kim Young Kwang especially seemed unable to stop laughing when looking at each other. Their wide smile made others around them laugh along as well. Lee Yoo Bi, also, took the role of the set’s energy booster with her adorable expressions. Viewers could not help but laugh when they saw Lee Jong Suk, Min Sung Wook, and Tae Hang Ho try to squeeze into a photo with goofy expressions when Lee Yoo Bi took out her phone camera.

The contrasting pictures of “Ice Queen” Jin Kyung“Most Solemn” Lee Pil Mo, and “Best Villan” Kim Hae Sook smiling warmed viewers as well.  As seen in these behind-the-scenes cuts, the staff of “Pinocchio” has been working hard to continue passionately acting with the same vigor from day one. With their strong teamwork, they are wrapping up the filming for the drama, bringing anticipation to fans waiting for the last three episodes.

The “Pinocchio” producers said, “The actors and staff of ‘Pinocchio’ have been working hard since last September. Though it has been a string of busy schedules, everyone is sad to leave such a great set. We will try our best to maintain this energy, so I hope everyone continues their love and attention till the end of the show.”

Also check out these selfies of the main cast!

pinocchio 3

pinocchio 1 

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk, Milk-Like Skin In Selfie "It's Because I'm Sleepy"

By Esther Chung | January 11, 2015 01:37 AM EST

lee jong suk close selfie

Actor Lee Jong Suk revealed a closeup self-camera photo.

On January 9, Lee Jong Suk posted on his Instagram, “It’s because I’m sleepy” along with a picture.

In the picture, Lee Jong Suk is making a sleepy look at the camera. His flawless milk-like skin caught much attention.

Internet users who saw this commented, “He’s so good-looking even when he’s sleepy,” “He keeps getting more handsome,” and “I’m enjoying your drama very much.”

Lee Jong Suk is currently appearing on SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

Source: Kpopstarz