Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest wizengamot

Rania Zeid said: 19/10/14 Lee Jongsuk Beijing Fanmeet

07160914:

- When talking about kiss scenes, he said he has the habit of smoking. If he doesn’t brush his teeth or rinse his mouth when he acts with Lee Boyoung, she would hit him.

Source: Oo木棉花花oO, 小菌素你的裤衩掉了, 木桃抱住小彬彬, 淡雅如疯, 土豆韓娛, 土豆娛樂 @ weibo 

hello hello!!
wow! so much news ...pics ... gifs ... i miss them all!  so nice to be back ...that is if i was missed! :D  loved reading all your posts while i was gone ... so sorry about that but i was in hospital for bronchitis and still recovering ... so i am slowly getting back into my world ...which is our world ...which is sukkie's world!!  i still have a long back reading to do ...but i will get there! hahaha! so sukkie is on an asian tour??? aside from shooting the drama??
i am having a hard time looking at most of the pics posted ...especially his hair for 'pinocchio' ... i can't for heaven's sake understand why my connection isn't picking up most of the pics!  anyways ... i will just have to wait ... until it betters itself so i can see more pics of the beijing FM too ...but from what i've seen so far ..i think sukkie is on a plaids trip right now with his choice of attire ...loved the red one ...but the green fell flat to me!! hahahaha!!  and were they reenacting some scenes from sukkie's drama during the FM?? i envy the fan who got the hug!!
i am wondering when i can see the whole cast of 'pinocchio' script reading ... and some really juicy bts ...
off to read some more of the posts of people here ...which for most are so funny and adorable!! i think sukkie will love reading the posts here too!!

jong suk fighting!!!

leianji said: hello hello!!
wow! so much news ...pics ... gifs ... i miss them all!  so nice to be back ...that is if i was missed! :D  loved reading all your posts while i was gone ... so sorry about that but i was in hospital for bronchitis and still recovering ... so i am slowly getting back into my world ...which is our world ...which is sukkie's world!!  i still have a long back reading to do ...but i will get there! hahaha! so sukkie is on an asian tour??? aside from shooting the drama??
i am having a hard time looking at most of the pics posted ...especially his hair for 'pinocchio' ... i can't for heaven's sake understand why my connection isn't picking up most of the pics!  anyways ... i will just have to wait ... until it betters itself so i can see more pics of the beijing FM too ...but from what i've seen so far ..i think sukkie is on a plaids trip right now with his choice of attire ...loved the red one ...but the green fell flat to me!! hahahaha!!  and were they reenacting some scenes from sukkie's drama during the FM?? i envy the fan who got the hug!!
i am wondering when i can see the whole cast of 'pinocchio' script reading ... and some really juicy bts ...
off to read some more of the posts of people here ...which for most are so funny and adorable!! i think sukkie will love reading the posts here too!!

jong suk fighting!!!

Article - Shin HaKyun(MrBaek),Seo InGuk(King'sFace) &Lee JongSuk(Pinocchio) are expected to increase tv ratings in Nov

Shin HaKyun(MrBaek),Seo InGuk(King’sFace) &Lee JongSuk(Pinocchio) are expected to increase tv ratings in Nov

The media expect that 3 dramas will make the tv viewers return..Since they have different genres,Pinocchio,Mr Baek and King’s Face will make the Wed-Thurs competitive again….

신하균, 서인국, 이종석..안방 나간 시청자를 소환하라

기사입력 2014-10-22 08:08 | 최종수정 2014-10-22 10:19

Article : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=018&aid=0003099091&viewType=pc

Cr:khjpearl , pshdramasupport 

via: snowhninpyae