Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest wizengamot

ah @darcydevenus did? she should received an award. chongmal daebak! geureonde i'll just follow @dramafan100. i fast forward the episodes with no-jongsuk visibility. and went to watch his screen time. i'll really try to get through this show. after all it's all for a noble cause that is the love for jongsuk *sighs* 

Guest wizengamot

aish! this show is fun. i'm not going to skip alot anymore. ah you work hard @rania. sometimes i wonder if you know jong suk personally hahahaha!!!

IHYV Filming Fan Account

Source: DC
Translation note: Was melted by the conversation part… decided to translate the important parts. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Proof photos:

So this student went to IHYV filming last year and finally posted her fan account. She went with her friend and the beginning part was them waiting for a long time for Jongsuk…

~*~*~*~*~*~

When my friend suddenly said, “It’s Jongsuk!”

My brain couldn’t even process the words; tears just came to my eyes and my legs lead my body in that direction. I am originally a very cautious person, so when Jongsuk was reaching out his hand, I couldn’t even say a word and just stood there. However, my friend was already holding Jongsuk’s hand with both her hands and chatting with him… keke

Anyways, my feet finally brought me close to him. The manager-hyung said that Jongsuk was going to the bathroom and will have to go back to filming later. But Jongsuk had seen the way I was slowly walking towards him so he pulled himself away from manager-hyung’s grasp and came towards me.

Jongsuk: How old are you?

Me: XX years old… (I’m a student.)

Jongsuk: What time is it now?

Me: 11:30pm…

Jongsuk: Not going to school tomorrow?

Me: It’s Sunday tomorrow…

Jongsuk: Ah! Hehehe it’s very late now. Where’s your parents?

Me: At home…

Jongsuk: Did you get their permission [to come]?

Me: Yes…

Jongsuk: Even so, it’s so late now… (he made a sad face)

Me: I’m going home now!!

Jongsuk: Ooh that’s [my brand of] prawn crackers! (I was carrying an empty package of the snack since I was waiting for him.)

Me: Ah, here, there’s oppa on [the package]!!

Jongsuk: It’s me~ huhuhu

Me: What are yoou filming right now?

Jongsuk: ‘I Hear Your Voice’!!

Me: Ah, I have to look that up…

Jongsuk: Hehe, it’s very late now~ Your parents would be worried, just stay a little while longer then you should go~

Me: Is it ok if I stay a little while longer? (I was going crazy, I think.)

Jongsuk: (manager is calling him) If you keep being good…

Me: Yes…

Jongsuk: Annyeong~~

High Kick 3 was fun.  There's no other way about it.  It was fun.  Yes, some of the episodes dragged, but in order to understand the progression with the episodes with LJS, you need to watch at least most of it... or read the recaps, but it's fun.  I don't know when I'll watch it again, but, for a one timer, it's fun... plus the episodes are short.  I only watched the one episode where he did a cameo for the other one... but, yes, it was quite an adventure....... he's come a long way with his acting.  I have managed to watch everything except for Ghosts... I just don't do horror... but you all know that. :D  Haha!!!
I even told my student about High Kick 3... don't know if she'll watch it... but I told her. :D

Guest benihime56

Hello :)
I guess I'm one of the frequent lurkers in this group. And I'm de-lurking due to extreme circumstances. Haha... Because I need help.I'm a noob JS fan of about 3 months. It all started with School 2013's bromance and I fed my entire being of JS thereon. I attended the FM in Seoul. I originally wanted to post here to ask those who were also going but for some odd reason, my account in soompi couldn't be created. That experience in Seoul was surreal to say the least. I've always been a fangirl but mostly of bands. This is the first time that I actually flew thousands of miles to see an actor whose language I couldn't understand. The entire 2 or more hours that day felt like a dream to me. Thanks to Soompiers and WithJS I managed to understand what happened on that fateful day. :) Kamsamhamnida!
Now I am following JS in Thailand. Today was the start of the pre-sale and damn, these fangirls/boys were really quick. I got only a fourth row seat 2 minutes into the opening. In 4 mins, A2 and A3 zones were all sold out!Are there anyone in this forum attending the FM in Thailand? Thing is, the payment is due in 3 hrs (I have 2 hrs left I guess) and I couldn't understand for the life of me the bank account details. Google translate doesn't help even. I'm in a pinch as I don't want to lose the seat. I messaged the FB pentagraminter and also emailed them but I doubt they'd read my message right away. I can only find the Thaiticketmajor contact details as well. If there's anyone out there who can help me, I'll be oh so grateful.

benihime56 said: Hello :)
I guess I'm one of the frequent lurkers in this group. And I'm de-lurking due to extreme circumstances. Haha... Because I need help.I'm a noob JS fan of about 3 months. It all started with School 2013's bromance and I fed my entire being of JS thereon. I attended the FM in Seoul. I originally wanted to post here to ask those who were also going but for some odd reason, my account in soompi couldn't be created. That experience in Seoul was surreal to say the least. I've always been a fangirl but mostly of bands. This is the first time that I actually flew thousands of miles to see an actor whose language I couldn't understand. The entire 2 or more hours that day felt like a dream to me. Thanks to Soompiers and WithJS I managed to understand what happened on that fateful day. :) Kamsamhamnida!
Now I am following JS in Thailand. Today was the start of the pre-sale and damn, these fangirls/boys were really quick. I got only a fourth row seat 2 minutes into the opening. In 4 mins, A2 and A3 zones were all sold out!Are there anyone in this forum attending the FM in Thailand? Thing is, the payment is due in 3 hrs (I have 2 hrs left I guess) and I couldn't understand for the life of me the bank account details. Google translate doesn't help even. I'm in a pinch as I don't want to lose the seat. I messaged the FB pentagraminter and also emailed them but I doubt they'd read my message right away. I can only find the Thaiticketmajor contact details as well. If there's anyone out there who can help me, I'll be oh so grateful.