Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest June_lee

Hi I'm Atiqa..I've been reading this thread since Jong Suk started his acting in Doctor Strangerearly 2014 I guesstoday I just made account so I will get to know withJS familylove this family just as I like this actor..my tumblr; atiaqh.tumblr.comif you want to get know me better

AtiqahA said: Hi I'm Atiqa..I've beein reading this thread since Jong Suk started his acting in Doctor Strangerearly 2014 I guesstoday I just made account so I will get to know withJS familylove this family just as I like this actor..my tumblr; atiaqh.tumblr.comif you want to get know me better

Guest June_lee

sleepykid said: AtiqahA said: Hi I'm Atiqa..I've beein reading this thread since Jong Suk started his acting in Doctor Strangerearly 2014 I guesstoday I just made account so I will get to know withJS familylove this family just as I like this actor..my tumblr; atiaqh.tumblr.comif you want to get know me better

Guest wizengamot

i've never been this interested to photoshoot teasers until jong suk made it that interesting. been saving his ceci teaser vids on my phone and decided to make quick gifs (through an online tool) coz i can't get enough of it. 
fabafb1e4231dbb0f0cb941f5d5ed43c_zps1da4e34d.gif

"i'm going to steal that heart" 
*heartS stolen*
"told you"
77289f7cb13f17735c9c2eaeb37396eb_zps6d8d5aae.gif

@darcydevenus , are you going to the FM? just curious coz i was praying that it'll not fall on Sunday. and i was out of this thread for almost a week (!) :)

Guest June_lee

Hi @rania and everyone
I would like to express/share my story
on how I get to know this actor
watch half KBS special drama, 'When I was the prettiest'  (since there is nomy favourite TV shows on the night and just clicked on KBS world channel)but still dont know this real tall guy name that wearing pink tee but just look at his body proportionlittle fangirling deep inside my heart(still dont want to know him and not bother to search or find  for his name on Google etc.)
i always see his selcas with Krystal everywhere and I have this kind of  thought like"I've seen this guy" but still not bother to get information about him
watch 'Secret Garden' but not watch all episodes because Im not the kind of watching k-dramas despite the drama was a phenomenonon that period of time...(watched few episodes because my elder sister was a fan of the drama, she fangirling over Hyun Bin)and always seen this tall,lanky, slim guy with the type of hair that is quite popular in k-industry duringthat time haha but I used to hate him (I dont know...maybe he rarely smile on the drama)and I always hate the mainstream hairstyle but there is 1 of my favourite of his hairstyle(when he was carried by Oska at the airport)the orange colour I guess

I've always try to watch this korean drama, School 2013 (it seems pretty realistic to me unlike other dramas) and actually it was my 1st drama that I'd seek to watchwithout any recommend or affected by anyoneand started on School 2013, I used get to know himseeing him as a student, wearing helmet and riding motorcycle, wearing school uniform and have the kind of quite,timid, subtle, faith personality..fangirling over Go Nam Soonstarted searched for his real nameand completely fall in love with his great acting and Lee Jong Suk
Actually he's my kinda guy, look at his personalityhe just my typeHe is so down-to-earth, introvertbut when he act he pull off  every single of it. Always dissatisfied on his work,despite he's doing a pretty good job on his recent works..and I think he's kind of responsible personif he get a job to do, he'll do it perfectly..especially the things that he likes just look at his actingshe improved and even monitored on himselfand watch Running Man with him& his bestfriend, Woobinhe did it all out
Im so amazed and moved

AtiqahA said: Hi @rania and everyone
I would like to express/share my story
on how I get to know this actor
watch half KBS special drama, 'When I was the prettiest'  (since there is nomy favourite TV shows on the night and just clicked on KBS world channel)but still dont know this real tall guy name that wearing pink tee but just look at his body proportionlittle fangirling deep inside my heart(still dont want to know him and not bother to search or find  for his name on Google etc.)
i always see his selcas with Krystal everywhere and I have this kind of  thought like"I've seen this guy" but still not bother to get information about him
watch 'Secret Garden' but not watch all episodes because Im not the kind of watching k-dramas despite the drama was a phenomenonon that period of time...(watched few episodes because my elder sister was a fan of the drama, she fangirling over Hyun Bin)and always seen this tall,lanky, slim guy with the type of hair that is quite popular in k-industry duringthat time haha but I used to hate him (I dont know...maybe he rarely smile on the drama)and I always hate the mainstream hairstyle but there is 1 of my favourite of his hairstyle(when he was carried by Oska at the airport)the orange colour I guess

I've always try to watch this korean drama, School 2013 (it seems pretty realistic to me unlike other dramas) and actually it was my 1st drama that I'd seek to watchwithout any recommend or affected by anyoneand started on School 2013, I used get to know himseeing him as a student, wearing helmet and riding motorcycle, wearing school uniform and have the kind of quite,timid, subtle, faith personality..fangirling over Go Nam Soonstarted searched for his real nameand completely fall in love with his great acting and Lee Jong Suk
Actually he's my kinda guy, look at his personalityhe just my typeHe is so down-to-earth, introvertbut when he act he pull off  every single of it. Always dissatisfied on his work,despite he's doing a pretty good job on his recent works..and I think he's kind of responsible personif he get a job to do, he'll do it perfectly..especially the things that he likes just look at his actingshe improved and even monitored on himselfand watch Running Man with him& his bestfriend, Woobinhe did it all out
Im so amazed and moved

wizengamot said: i've never been this interested to photoshoot teasers until jong suk made it that interesting. been saving his ceci teaser vids on my phone and decided to make quick gifs (through an online tool) coz i can't get enough of it. 
fabafb1e4231dbb0f0cb941f5d5ed43c_zps1da4e34d.gif

"i'm going to steal that heart" 
*heartS stolen*
"told you"
77289f7cb13f17735c9c2eaeb37396eb_zps6d8d5aae.gif

@darcydevenus , are you going to the FM? just curious coz i was praying that it'll not fall on Sunday. and i was out of this thread for almost a week (!) :)