Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

My first fan account of LJS was.... in a dream.
I have to say that he looked younger than he does now... maybe from Secret Garden era.  But, he was nice enough.  Like some of the other fans who actually went to see him, it was interesting...  He was very unsure, but didn't have too much of his aeygo (sp) going on. He had a stomach ache... and kept looking like he was in pain.  At the fan meeting, there were only about 20 others, so it was very intimate.  Two of my sisters were there.... not at the fan meet, but there....... they'd gone shopping for books.
Here I have to say that I spoke some Korean.  Was spoken to in Korean, and eavesdropped on Korean, and understood a lot of it.  
I had a question or two for him, and that was fine... it was kind of funny.  I managed to be the last one... kind of like hittorabi (sp) and spoke to him for a few minutes longer.
In my dream, I actually saw him at two different events... and they were days apart..... in both of them, his stomach hurt.  It was funny... at the second event, I asked him (In english) if he understood English well enough;  It was very funny...  I then spoke chinese to him... and he just looked at me.  It was very embarassing.  
Needless to say, I told him to go to the doctor, like five times, and he said that he woudn't go.... (all of this happened in basic english)  I did end up telling him that there were a lot of fans on soompi that loved him.  And he was interested.  I even told his manager that there were, and the manager gave me a page, it had korean, enlgish, and japanese on it... with explanitions for setting up a club...website or something.  I never got a chance to actually look closely at it.  But honestly, it was okay.  I don't understand korean and japanese very well.
I went back to my sister's car, with my two sisters, and I was trying to explain that going to a fanmeet with LJS was like them meeting their favourite authors... a surreal experience.
Needless to say, after we got in the car and started driving 'home' I woke up.......
This is a funny dream, on a lot of levels, but the coolest level was that I spoke korean... not great korean, but korean.  It's my first dream about speaking Korean.  I had another odd dream the first time I dreamed that I was speaking in chinese.  And another dream the first time I spoke French.  I remember all of them.  They were very very real, and two of them featured some of my sisters.... who would never come to Taiwan.  
Although, I have to say that my sister who went with me... she was one that lived in Korea for 4 years... teaching english... but she dodn't speak korean to LJS... she didn't even stay in the room.  I did get her interested in kdramas.  Actually, she would probably be inclined to watch Pinnochio, because it's got PSH in it.  Her first drama was You're Beautiful.
The other funny levels of my dream.  There would never be so few people meeting LJS... even here in Taiwan.  I'd never be allowed to spend so much time talking to him one on one.  The fan meet seemed to be happening in a hospital.  The assistants helping LJS seemed to be wearing dr. jackets.
The cool thing is that I mentioned my peeps from this thread.  I didn't give him anything, but told him that i was in a group of wonderful folks on the internet, and that you all really liked him as an actor.

What does all of this say?  It means I've been dwelling on LJS too much.  I have odd sisters who go... but don't actually 'go' to the fanmeet.  That I spend a lot of time here looking and reading all of the posts.  That even though I love IHYV, the setting was more like DS than anything...
and that I REALLY want to go to the fanmeeting.And the funniest part of all of my dream... I realized that by the time I'd left... I hadn't taken any pictures, and that I really wanted to take at least one... to show all of you folks that I had actually seen him.  The last thing that I remarked on was that he wasn't that tall.  I think my dream made him shorter than he is in real life.... but a lot of the actresses are shorter in Korea.  My father is over 6ft.  It doesn't seem to be that tall... but Taiwan is full fo short men... anyways,  It's been recorded now...
Lessons learned:  Don't tell a celebrity to go to the doctor, they won't listen to you.  Don't forget to take cell phone... even if you're not supposed to anyways. ^^  and be excited, because it was a lot of fun... even in my dream.
Repeat. THIS WAS A DREAM.  In no way reality!!!! I thought I'd share, just for laughs.... and to show all of you that I really want to go to the fan meeting.  I've decided it's going to replace the concert I wanted to see while in Taiwan.  I've wanted to do 'something' like this since I came.  This year may be my last chance to do it in Taiwan. ^^ 

i am dedicating my first post to support my lovely bias LEE JONG SUK :x :x :x

annyeong chingu !!

pleasee take care of me hihihiihi

nice to meet you all :* :* :*

A lot of awesome hugs and welcome from us... the increase of number of people in this thread is a much happiness from us, I hope to hear from you always, from your cutesy insight until your craziest imagination feel free to post here... Again welcome :)

@ rania
I won't go if it's a sunday, regardless of how much I want to see him.  I bought a ticket to see Céline Dion in concert.  I waited 7 months to see that concert.  She got sick, and they had to reschedule her concert.  It was for a sunday night.  Even Céline Dion, who I've loved for over half of my life, I didn't see... because the concert ended up on sunday.  It is just something I won't do.  So keep praying that it's any other day of the week.  Otherwise, I won't go.  End of point.
But I'd love to go.  My language dreams are really special.  When I dream in a language... and I'm speaking the language I'm learning, they're few and far between.  Speaking both korean and chinese to a korean person is something I'd totally do... on accident, but that it was LJS... is simply funny.  And so special.  My first chinese dream had one of my Taiwanese idols in it... and he was dressed as a hobo... living in the mountains, and my sister and I were there... He'd been speaking in taiwanese and chinese.  I recognized him, and spoke to him in my limited chinese.  I still remembe it.  As for french, that dream was surreal.  The guy I had a huge crush on... he told me he loved me.  That was my first foreign language dream ever........ well, he's married with kids, obviously not to me, but that's okay.  
Now, to get this back on track... about LJS, lets jus keep REALLY hoping that the taiwan fanmeet is on saturday... or monday-friday.  I want to go, but not at the expense of my concience. ^^  Hugs from Taiwan everyoene, I have to go to work now. ^^

hello!! 
yay!!  so back!! hahahaha!!  the service provider fixed some wires ... and for now ... its holding on (my connection)!! hahahaha!!
darcydevenus : i agree that PSH has always been in melos ...i guess she is good at crying ... hopefully this melo is not going to be a hankie-wringer of sorts!!  much as i love a melo ...i sure don't want anyone dying ..or breaking up. ..or an open ended story!!  because that surely sucks!! hahahaha!!
so glad to call you darcy!!  the british actor colin firth comes to mind!! hahahaha!! 
rania : yeah ... you are so right ... a bowl cut in a melo!!  its sure to bring in the laughs bestie!! hahahaha!!  i can't imagine sukkie doing all his emotional scenes ...and we are all like ... gosh! the bowl cut sure is funny! duh! hahahaha!!  seriously .... i think that sukkie will do well in a light rom-com type of drama!! hope he gets to do that in the future!!
lets pray that the bowl cut will be a great cut ...and we all know that sukkie can carry any style well ...
hello to all the newbies!!  >:D<  :-bd  the thread is all the more livelier with all of you here!!

jong suk fighting!!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"SBS Pinocchio (피노키오) - Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye

cr : LaLa NQR