Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk for Nylon (Oct 2014) - Behind the Scenes

Translation note: This is an editor’s note.

I’ve seen a man — he is not afraid of change and dares to challenge himself. He is Lee Jong Suk.

Truthfully, I’ve known him since before he became an actor. These few years, I’ve always seen him as a cute dongsaeng, up until the shooting of this editorial. To put it plainly, this editorial was completed between the two of us, from beginning to end. On the meeting for discussing ideas for the editorials, he even came up with his own ideas. I am so thankful to him… to put it more exaggeratedly, I’m so thankful to him that I was crying inside.

He suggested an editorial look that was a breakthrough for him; beisdes exaggerated make-up and hairstyle, he even suggested we try a modern art style. Therefore, we decided! Decided! That we would show his manly side and his creative side completely!

Actually, this was a big challenge for the creative team — from us editors, to the photographers, hairstylists and coordis. However, I had a blind (?) faith in him. Because he is the actor Lee Jong Suk who has a beautiful appearance, a perfect physique and his eyes can speak to the camera.

When we were hammering down the details with the photographer, he said with utmost confidence, “Let’s make a photoshoot that people will think of whenever they mention ‘Lee Jong Suk’.”

On the dayt of the shoot, from the moment he entered the studio until the moment he left, that unique, bright and innocent smile never left his face.

He said to us editors, “Noona, let’s do it all today. Whatever you want, we’ll do it all.” Thanks to him, my dream (?) was accomplished. I kept exclaiming during the shoot, so handsome, so sensual, perfect! With every ‘cut’ I called, he would change his poses and expressions without pause. The above pose is one of the many high fashion poses he created.

Finally, it was the moment we have all been waiting for, when he put on the extensions, the pinnacle of his creativity. The hairstylist first put a short wig on him, then he used further extensions to make him a man of sensuality. The make-up artist put red paint on his lips and hands, and even slathered white body paint on his body. The make-up was perfect and did justice to the 20 different ideas and brainstorm sessions we went through before the photoshoot.

An editorial that people will think of whenever they mention Jongsuk. I think we accomplished that. At least, for Lee Jong Suk and for us four staff members, we did it.

by hitoritabi 

• Like 1

class="main-title" style="font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; font-size: 40px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"WiKi K-POP
class="main-title" style="font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; font-size: 40px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Photo Shot] Lee Jong-suk Becomes ‘Me. Autumn Man’

Posted on Sep 23, 2014

[WIKI KPOP = YANG, JA YOUNG Editor]

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=MVIO

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=MVIO, GQ

Actor Lee Jong-suk fully showed his charms as the ‘autumn man’ on the photo shot for monthly magazine ‘GQ’ and fashion brand ‘MVIO’.

In the photos, Lee Jong-suk wears a warm wool suit, looking sweet for the upcoming season. He also looks stylish and sexy in the mix-match of the shearling suit.

On the photo shot, Lee Jong-suk proved himself as a top model with his tall and well-proportioned body figure, looking perfect even in the thick outers for the upcoming seasons. No retouching work needed.

Lee Jong-suk is spending busy days getting ready for SBS’s new drama called <Pinocchio(working title)>.

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=MVIO

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=MVIO, GQ

www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/23462 

• Like 1

rania : its holding on pretty well for now ...i mean my connection ...and i hope it will forever or else i am going to pull my hair out in frustration!! hahahaha!!
yeah ... so excited to see sukkie ..again!! ... twice a week ...and i hope that this time we will be enjoying the ride!! hahahaha!! is it only for two months?? wow! so short ... hope he gets into more dramas after 'pinocchio' ... or am i getting ahead of myself!!
hahaha!!  yeah ...hope he gets his degree before he turns forty!!  but ...REALLY??!!  he gets to the university once or twice a year only???!!  whatever is he going to learn from that?? hahahahaha!!
are we all jumping over the 'pinocchio' thread now???

jong suk fighting!!!

leianji said: darcydevenus : i so agree with you on your post re LMH, KSH and sukkie!!  i admire all three actors ...and all of them have different ranges of emotion in acting. but thanks to sukkie's desire to try all sorts of roles ...it has perhaps done him well since we have seen how talented he is ... he is funny when he is funny ...he is in love when he is in love ... he is in despair when he is in despair ... and he can go all loco then sane ...and we are all there along with this varied characters he plays.  if he is really careful in choosing his roles ...i feel that sukkie is going to be that actor that other actors will admire and aspire to be!  ;;)  ;)

oh! and i understand about your feelings towards sunday! thank you ...

i am again watching HBY ...school 2013 ...IHYV ... still mustering enough desire to rewatch NB ... since for most of the time i found the film a tad  too boring!! hahahaha!  not watching R2B since its really rain's film ... not really so interested there ... and have still to watch the last 9 episodes of DS! again ...not too interested to go there too!! hahahaha!!  
jong suk fighting!!

@sleepykid
Don't stress it.  We don't even know when the fanmeeting will be yet.  You've got time.  PM me when you're ready.  I'll give you my email address.  I don't want to give it out.  I trust you folks, but there are a lot of others I'm not so sure about.  Maybe they'll hack my account and put things like Shinee or Super Junior in there.  That'd be sacrilige!!! :D  Still, you've got time.  I think it'll be a fun project.  I like to be busy. ^^ 
Really curious about the bowl haircut... along with the whole plot line.  November can't come fast enough!!!!!! We've got 6 more weeks of Lovely girl... interesting. :D

New MV For Jong Suk & Shin Hye  
Published on Sep 23, 2014 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio 피노키오 MV

Cr: Irene M.  

darcydevenus said: @sleepykid
Don't stress it.  We don't even know when the fanmeeting will be yet.  You've got time.  PM me when you're ready.  I'll give you my email address.  I don't want to give it out.  I trust you folks, but there are a lot of others I'm not so sure about.  Maybe they'll hack my account and put things like Shinee or Super Junior in there.  That'd be sacrilige!!! :D  Still, you've got time.  I think it'll be a fun project.  I like to be busy. ^^ 
Really curious about the bowl haircut... along with the whole plot line.  November can't come fast enough!!!!!! We've got 6 more weeks of Lovely girl... interesting. :D

hello!! 
gosh ... i am so happy things are still holding on!! hahahaha!!  so i am doing a rather desperate move to continuously post here!! hahahaha!
darcydevenus:  will try to watch R2B ... hahaha!! i have nothing against rain because he is quite a capable actor ...and i see why our sukkie is a fan!!  but the idea of watching the movie and skipping things is so tiring an idea ...but i will because i want to see sukkie as a beginner!! hahaha!
i have seen 'korea (as one)' and i thought the whole movie was good ...and was made better by a really rookie sukkie!!  
wow!  that's terribly kind of you ... so what should the page look like ...gaaahhh!! the panic ... the anxiety of it all!! hahahahaha!  i hope i don't need to do a highly technical thing like having blinking lights or gifs ...because i tell yah ... i am a dummy at those!!  but the idea of having my words reach sukkie, through you, is awesome!!  thank you for wanting to do this for us!!  and i hope we already get a clear picture when the fan meet in taiwan will happen!!
oh! so outside taipei ...sukkie is not so well known yet!!  well in time, i believe that sukkie will be heard around the whole of taiwan!!  especially if he gets to really have a fan meet there ...and people get interested to see his works!! that will be so like a domino effect ... hahaha!!
rania:  hello bestie!  hahaha!!  isn't sukkie's hair sporting that red jacket a bowl cut already?? hahaha!!  so i guess it wouldn't be any different from that ...except they will try to make it more geeky i guess.  i am pretty much excited to have the first view of the hair cut already!! hahahaha

jong suk fighting!!

leianji said:
darcydevenus:  will try to watch R2B ... hahaha!! i have nothing against rain because he is quite a capable actor ...and i see why our sukkie is a fan!!  but the idea of watching the movie and skipping things is so tiring an idea ...but i will because i want to see sukkie as a beginner!! hahaha!
i have seen 'korea (as one)' and i thought the whole movie was good ...and was made better by a really rookie sukkie!!  
wow!  that's terribly kind of you ... so what should the page look like ...gaaahhh!! the panic ... the anxiety of it all!! hahahahaha!  i hope i don't need to do a highly technical thing like having blinking lights or gifs ...because i tell yah ... i am a dummy at those!!  but the idea of having my words reach sukkie, through you, is awesome!!  thank you for wanting to do this for us!!  and i hope we already get a clear picture when the fan meet in taiwan will happen!!
oh! so outside taipei ...sukkie is not so well known yet!!  well in time, i believe that sukkie will be heard around the whole of taiwan!!  especially if he gets to really have a fan meet there ...and people get interested to see his works!! that will be so like a domino effect ... hahaha!!

leianji said: hello!! 
gosh ... i am so happy things are still holding on!! hahahaha!!  so i am doing a rather desperate move to continuously post here!! hahahaha!

rania:  hello bestie!  hahaha!!  isn't sukkie's hair sporting that red jacket a bowl cut already?? hahaha!!  so i guess it wouldn't be any different from that ...except they will try to make it more geeky i guess.  i am pretty much excited to have the first view of the hair cut already!! hahahaha

jong suk fighting!!