Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

i don't want to get so much exited then to hear that sukii declined the role....oh God ... what s take  him freekin too looonnnggg to confirm 

Unni that kiddo is toying with our hopes Bday boy give some good news please. I'm with you. I'm becoming a CIA following all wellmade accounts let's message them in fb

Yes he was born in the day of moon festival (8/15 lunar calendar) in 1989.  This is the day that flowers are in full bloom and the moon is full, which means perfect. So he was born as a perfect baby with all blessings indeed :-)

awesome you know everything about calendars... cool

hello to all!!
so so so excited with all the talk here ... gosh! there's a whole lot of it too!! hahahaha!!
first ... sukkie is nominated for the korean drama awards!! yey!  so love that piece of news ...*dancing sukkie's dance*  and yes i do agree with one comment that sukkie had a strong performance in DS ...and since we are talking of performance and NOT the drama ... i strongly believe that though JSW of 'empress ki' and LSG of 'you're surrounded' are up against him for the award, sukkie played a more complex role then them.  so here's hoping for some really good news. OT : not that i think anything less of them since both actors are a fave of mine too (not as much as sukkie though) but isn't it quite soon ...and for those roles ...are LMH and KSH being nominated for a daesang????!!!  duh?? 
second ... i have really nothing good to say of sidus ...but i just want to comment on why woobin is not saying anything and just letting his company go on a fishing expedition by itself.  i hope that this won't play damper on their friendship ...but this is the second time that his company is doing this to sukkie ... and as a friend ...he should put things straight!! i still believe that stars under any agency can speak for themselves too!! just my opinion ... teehee!!
third ... much as i love sukkie and suzy as a couple ...i just found this piece of news like an IBC to me!! hahahaha!!  a cold shocking bath!! it just came out from nowhere!!  wish it were true since they would really make a beautiful couple and sukkie will have someone he can share dreams with ...but!! 
fourth ... hi to sleepykid and darcydevenus ... just want to butt in too ...i love jane austen too!! hahaha!! and sukkie will make an awesome mr. darcy!! hahaha!
fifth ... yey!!  PSH has confirmed ... so its left for sukkie to confirm!! and i say ... go for it sukkie!!!  we know YOU WERE THE FIRST CHOICE!! hahahaha!!  so excited ...and hoping!  wish the other two casts will confirm too!! and about the storyline .. even if they will be like uncle and niece ...but isn't it strange they are both the same age??  probably along the line it will be revealed they weren't related at all ... my take on the story... though my bestie rania's storyline is good too! hahahaha!
sixth ...  'kill me heal me' sounds really good ...and i hope sukkie gets to play such a complex role ... challenging and meaty!!

rania: hello there bestie!!  isn't it wonderful that sukkie is getting news linking him to another actress?? hahahaha!!  i know that forever he will have his fave noona in his heart ...but it will be wonderful if he gets to fall in love with someone who can be able to love him back!!  and whoever that girl may be ... we will love her for that!!
shin.u : yep!!  as fans ... we are getting to the next level now ... and i like that!!  oh! are you thinking that sukkie may not go to vietnam again?? i mean it is in his schedule right??
off to read some more!!!!  

jong suk fighting!!

leianji said: hello to all!!
so so so excited with all the talk here ... gosh! there's a whole lot of it too!! hahahaha!!
first ... sukkie is nominated for the korean drama awards!! yey!  so love that piece of news ...*dancing sukkie's dance*  and yes i do agree with one comment that sukkie had a strong performance in DS ...and since we are talking of performance and NOT the drama ... i strongly believe that though JSW of 'empress ki' and LSG of 'you're surrounded' are up against him for the award, sukkie played a more complex role then them.  so here's hoping for some really good news. OT : not that i think anything less of them since both actors are a fave of mine too (not as much as sukkie though) but isn't it quite soon ...and for those roles ...are LMH and KSH being nominated for a daesang????!!!  duh?? 
second ... i have really nothing good to say of sidus ...but i just want to comment on why woobin is not saying anything and just letting his company go on a fishing expedition by itself.  i hope that this won't play damper on their friendship ...but this is the second time that his company is doing this to sukkie ... and as a friend ...he should put things straight!! i still believe that stars under any agency can speak for themselves too!! just my opinion ... teehee!!
third ... much as i love sukkie and suzy as a couple ...i just found this piece of news like an IBC to me!! hahahaha!!  a cold shocking bath!! it just came out from nowhere!!  wish it were true since they would really make a beautiful couple and sukkie will have someone he can share dreams with ...but!! 
fourth ... hi to sleepykid and darcydevenus ... just want to butt in too ...i love jane austen too!! hahaha!! and sukkie will make an awesome mr. darcy!! hahaha!
fifth ... yey!!  PSH has confirmed ... so its left for sukkie to confirm!! and i say ... go for it sukkie!!!  we know YOU WERE THE FIRST CHOICE!! hahahaha!!  so excited ...and hoping!  wish the other two casts will confirm too!! and about the storyline .. even if they will be like uncle and niece ...but isn't it strange they are both the same age??  probably along the line it will be revealed they weren't related at all ... my take on the story... though my bestie rania's storyline is good too! hahahaha!
sixth ...  'kill me heal me' sounds really good ...and i hope sukkie gets to play such a complex role ... challenging and meaty!!

rania: hello there bestie!!  isn't it wonderful that sukkie is getting news linking him to another actress?? hahahaha!!  i know that forever he will have his fave noona in his heart ...but it will be wonderful if he gets to fall in love with someone who can be able to love him back!!  and whoever that girl may be ... we will love her for that!!
shin.u : yep!!  as fans ... we are getting to the next level now ... and i like that!!  oh! are you thinking that sukkie may not go to vietnam again?? i mean it is in his schedule right??
off to read some more!!!!  

jong suk fighting!!