Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I took the quiz too.. :'( I got Do Min Joon two times.  I guess what I like and what I LIKE is different.  I actually love KSH, so it's fine, but Park Soo Ha is just adorable... I guess I'm a little hung up on the age thing... sigh.  LOL... I took the quiz twice, and I still got Do Min Joon twice... is that fate???
I actually think, for me, temperment wise, I'd get along better with Do Min Joon...... for the simple reason... I could pick his head for the historical stuff. Daebok!!!!  But, I'd still want the cuddles........ lots of cuddles from Park Soo Ha. I finally got him after I lied about my answers.  It seems pretty obvious to me............

maris1 said: @"Rania Zeid"‌@sleepykid‌@dramafan100 @katie1023@Shin.U@coreraren

Thank you all for the warm welcome.......I am truly touched >:D<
You are equally welcome to be with us in Shinhye thread too whenever you have time. It's great to have sleepykid there with some awesome insightful posts. I look forward to the coming days with you all .

:D

darcydevenus said: maris1 said: @"Rania Zeid"‌@sleepykid‌@dramafan100 @katie1023@Shin.U@coreraren

Thank you all for the warm welcome.......I am truly touched >:D<
You are equally welcome to be with us in Shinhye thread too whenever you have time. It's great to have sleepykid there with some awesome insightful posts. I look forward to the coming days with you all .

:D