Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Park Soo Ha

You're a fun and cheerful cutiepie who needs

someone just as playful and sweet to protect

you. You belong with 'I Can Hear Your Voice's

Park Soo Ha, the compassionate sweetheart

puppy-dog whose main goal in life is to make

his girl happy. And boy, will he work hard to

make you happy! You'll have fun being

loveydovey with this one as he takes you places

hand in hand and spoils you with adoring

smiles, surprise kisses, and childish teasing.

Fights won't be as fun as Park Soo Ha may give

you that bratty pout, judging glare, and run off

elsewhere to fume. But don't worry too much

about it; eventually, after he's calmed down,

your sad puppy dog will return with his tail

between his legs and melt into your cuddles

once more.

what is your result :) mine is Su-ha.

I think whoever gets Park Soo Ha on first try is fated to be his fan!!!!
It is all about fate or internet cookies that track your tastes....
(I think it may be the cookies)  
Or someone real smart came up with it.. I did not even select high school clothes..
I am sure it is internet cookies ...(I am too excited that his face came up based on my choices, I can't stop raving about it)
Or it is really, totally random and it just landed on Park Soo Ha.
But I am sooooo happyyyy...
(Delusional, Vodka induced fangirling.  Going to sleep now.  Have a long day tomorrow)

I think whoever gets Park Soo Ha on first try is fated to be his fan!!!!

It is all about fate or internet cookies that track your tastes....

(I think it may be the cookies)  

Or someone real smart came up with it.. I did not even select high school clothes..

I am sure it is internet cookies ...(I am too excited that his face came up based on my choices, I can't stop raving about it)

Or it is really, totally random and it just landed on Park Soo Ha.

But I am sooooo happyyyy...

(Delusional, Vodka induced fangirling.  Going to sleep now.  Have a long day tomorrow)

you nailed it :D

LEE JONG SUK AND DAVICHI’S KANG MIN KYUNG COUPLE UP FOR “G BY GUESS” PHOTOSHOOT

In a recent shoot for clothing brand “G by Guess,” actor Lee Jong Suk and Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung paired up as a couple. 

The couple wore casual clothes from the brands Fall/Winter 2014 collection. The two went for a couple look as they layer up and strike cute poses together. 

Their good looks and charming personalities show through as they model the denim and leather clothing. Check out their pictures below! Do you think they make a cute couple?

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/96064985013/lee-jong-suk-and-davichis-kang-min-kyung-couple-up-for 

need to sneak into this thread to say
im excited i will see his photos tomorrow cus he's gonna have Milkcow fansign.
and 2 weeks later there will be his fan meeting :))

im waiting for a flood of his photo and fancam. YAYYYYY!!!!

(back to work now :D)

I'm going nuts, my mom enrolled me to some kind of language school, and I'll be very very busy... Jong Suk sshi ani-yo... I'm in deep despair right now.... 9am to 8pm then after that 8pm to 11pm what kind of parents are they,,, school is so busy how about my kdramas, sad take care of sukki guys... I'll visit as often as i could. :( Gosh Life sucks inside kids body.

sleepykid said: I'm going nuts, my mom enrolled me to some kind of language school, and I'll be very very busy... Jong Suk sshi ani-yo... I'm in deep despair right now.... 9am to 8pm then after that 8pm to 11pm what kind of parents are they,,, school is so busy how about my kdramas, sad take care of sukki guys... I'll visit as often as i could. :( Gosh Life sucks inside kids body.

sleepykid said:

sleepykid

said: I'm going nuts, my mom enrolled me to some kind of language school, and I'll be very very busy... Jong Suk sshi ani-yo... I'm in deep despair right now.... 9am to 8pm then after that 8pm to 11pm what kind of parents are they,,, school is so busy how about my kdramas, sad take care of sukki guys... I'll visit as often as i could.

:(

Gosh Life sucks inside kids body.

@"Rania Zeid"‌@sleepykid‌@dramafan100 @katie1023@Shin.U@coreraren

Thank you all for the warm welcome.......I am truly touched >:D<
You are equally welcome to be with us in Shinhye thread too whenever you have time. It's great to have sleepykid there with some awesome insightful posts. I look forward to the coming days with you all .

I agree that it is not really any surprise to see them offered the leads in a drama.......something that was bound to happen sooner or later after their CF together and also because of their ages and popularity. If this comes through we should get to see a good drama with the successful director/ writer team already at the helm.

I feel that they are the unsung heroes in the success of any drama. The director to get the best out of the actors/actresses and ably use the resources at hand to make an impact on the audience. ....the writer for penning multidimensional characters, interesting storyline and absorbing dialogues. They along with actors and actresses can bring the characters alive for us. Our respective biases definitely have the ability to make it happen.

With passage of time I am more and more invested in LJS and Shinhye as leads for this drama and look forward to hearing some good news next week. The "Pinnochio" thread on hold right now......will definitely be the new meeting place to be. I cannot wait to be there to share views and have fun with you all.

:D