Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

TOP 8 CHARMING ACTORS WITH BROMANCES IN K-DRAMAS

Bromance has become an important staple in Korean dramas. At times friendships between the male characters can be so endearing that viewers come to cheer them on just as much as the main romantic couple. Here are some of my favorite bromantic pairings!

1. Go Nam Soon (Lee Jong Suk) and Park Heung Soo (Kim Woo Bin) in School 2013.

These two are beyond adorable. Not only did their troubled friendship in School 2013 steal the hearts of viewers, but these models turned actors are actual friends in real life! I hope we can see more of their fantastic bromance in future projects.

Read More

Source: koreaboo 

@katie2013 here it is :)

This is a FANACC from me and Kae - a girl who flied from Thailand to meet JongSuk. She previously contacted me in Soompi and asked for details of the event. We met each other in Caffe Bene store a day before D-Day. That was when I went to hangout with my friends there and she just came by to see the revenue. We were LINEing at that moment and she sent the picture of the store, told me the space is small for the fansign. I knew she was outside and asked her to meet. We had lunch together and decided to go to his hotel but it suddenly rained so we went back home.

OK Im stoping the crap, here is the main story.

D-Day.
Kae came to the revenue around 5 o'clock in the morning. She queued and got number 11. I came there around 7am and got 90. The FC only distribute 200 numbers and it ran out before 8am. Lots of fans came late, joined the queue and turned out to know all number was gone. There was a girl who took a flight to HCMC, came here around 8:30am. She cried a lot knowing she was out of luck. It's such a pity!!!! :( Besides, international fans came here as well, not only Kae (from Thailand) but Chinese fan from onlyJS (hope I remembered it well) and 2 Korean girls (Kae told me that they came from Korea and are Jongsuk fans. Jongsuk actually knows them as acquaintances fans he often met in Korea. They met each other in Incheon airport and he asked them whether they go to Vietnam. I think they are 2 among those who always take his photo at every single event).

*the number we got*

We were waiting there for almost 8 hours (for Kae and fans who came around 4am, waiting for almost a half day). During that time, we witnessed the sea of people as you can see in the photo. It was a shocking chaos!!! It was not "more than 200 fans lined up" but over 500 at 8am and 1,000++ when Jongsuk came. The street was getting crowded until 1pm. To be honest, those appeared in most of photos were ones who could not get into the fansign. Actually those who got the number, we gathered at the dif. corner of the street, a lil bit far away (the red round)

However staying a lil bit far the store, we could not to see Jongsuk during the press.  He came there at 2am by the back door (gosh i could not imagine what would happen if he have would walked by front door) The press then started and ended at 3pm. He came outside to do the grand opening ceremony and waved hello to fans. Since that moment, fans were getting crazy ran toward in front of him. We were so far and it was very dangerous to come closer so I decided to stay till until the fansign started 3:30pm. Our moment finally cameeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~

I finally came near to the front door, waited for a min and the guard let me walk inside. The moment I saw his face, my heart was shaking. He is so bright more than STAR. His face is so small and has a snow-white complexion. OK he was like a prince, a doll or whatsoever you can name him. It was freaking EPICCCCCCCCC to express by words. I was like in *so happy i die* mode.

There was a little baby girl before me. Jongsuk rubbed her head and pinched her cheeks. He is definitely love kids, cutie overloaded. He is so adorable!!! Even the staffs love watching himmmm, every move, every smile of him got caught :))

And my turn came … i thought i could not walk. Stood in front of him looking at his eyelash it is so long. I were so nervous and forgot to give him a gift, forgot to tell him take care of his health, forget to give him the questions, forgot to make eye-contact with him. Damn I am so silly, forgot everything that i planned to do :(((((( such a silly me. When I walked to him, he smiled beautifully and said hello to me. His voice is so beautifully warm than what we heard in CF even its hard to hear (hahaha). He signed and gave me the photo and said thank you, hold my hand. His hand is soft but a lil cold (bcus of the AC i guess or he got sick :( ) my hand was shaking shaking shakinggggg .. I wanted to ask whether I can hug him but i were so nervous to say … Hmm the most beautiful moment in my life was 30 second with Jongsuk. ITS FREAKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!

5-10 mins later after I walked out the store, the fansign ended. He left pretty fast that I could only take 2 photos only (and lil blur) :((( So at the end, only 100 fans had his signature. The rest were in shocked :( poor them poor them!!!!

Kae asked me whether I went home then we separated. And you know what was her story? She actually met him twice in a day, later at his hotel.

So after the fansign, in the evening, Kae came to his hotel. The staffs (in hotel) allowed her to come inside. She saw Jongsuk upstair and they were having a party at that time. She came there and saw 2 Korean fans there as well. Kae and those 2 girls talked together, then they came to Jongsuk and told him that she was from Thailand to see him and want to give him something. So his staff came pick it up and you believe ittttt … JONG SUK WALKED TO HER and HELD HER HAND :(((( Awwwww i am so jealous with you Kae, 10000000% Kae said Jongsuk may have a fan meeting in Thailand around this October. (it is consistent with what he mentioned during the press that he is planning to have a series of fanmeeting in South East Asia. I hope it take place in Thai and Vietnam so I can meet him twice hahaha)

Kae said Jongsuk is super duper nice with his fans, remember them so well ("them" is 2 korean girls that I mentioned earlier) She is so satisfied rite now haha :)))

He was on leave around 11 or 12 midnite by V.I.P gate. Kae saw him there but he was to far to see him in photo. Kae is staying in the airport to take the early flight tomorrow morning.

It is super long fanacc since I combine mine and Kae's together. Hope it is not boring at all and pls ignore my grammar mistake hahaha.

Kae, thank you for allowing me share your exciting story. I am so happy for you, argggg you are super lucky you know :))) lets meet up next time in either Thai or VN, ok ;)

an autograph from him
a paper of questions I wanted to ask him
a skin phone as my gift
but forgot to give him the gift, forgot to ask him question =))) yes forgot EVERYTHING. Just he is in my eyes, he is in my mind. *Breathless*

Cr: rainy9

hello to all!! 
been a little busy ....so i was away for awhile ...but, wow! the things happening in the thread are awesome ... 
first ... shin.u: wow girl ...you ACTUALLY saw sukkie in person!! amazing!! so so so envious ... and to have actually touch his hand (though it was cold! hahahaha) that is so totally to-die-for!! i am right here just plain green about your experience!! 
second ... i am so so in love with the instyle pics ...and they are by far the best i have seen sukkie in. i totally love the pic of him in shades. gosh!! he is so daebak! (is that the right word to use?? hahahaha) though i was in total giggles about that pic wherein he was looking upwards to the camera while pulling his shirt collar ...nooooooo!! no more pics like that sukkie!! hahahaha! its totally funny! hahahaha! oh! and i love the laughing sukkie with no shirt under his jacket!! those two are my faves!! 
third ... the interview for instyle ... a really good insight to sukkie's world ... i guess it is sukkie's choice to stay away from his family ... but if he were to ask me ...there won't be any person alive who will have his own heart in theirs except his family. so i hope more then anything he gets to decide to get to know them again ...and be close to them. so glad that he is continuing to be close to his co-stars in DS especially KSR!! its good that he gets to meet with friends from time to time instead of staying home. 
fourth ... 'pinocchio'! wow! i mean ...wasn't that a drama offered to woobin?? so is sukkie just the second choice now?? oh well .... i must agree that PSH is a great actress and very well known too ...sukkie can learn alot from her!! and i see why some fans are a little wary about her ...since much as she is a credible actress ...she can't really kiss!! hahahaha!! who knows ...sukkie may just be the one to get some real feelings out of SH!! hahahaha!! if and ...i say if... this pairing goes through ... i am going to be really excited!! hahaha!! 
and i agree with dramafan 100 ...i am most happy too when sukkie chooses a drama over a movie ...more then anything else ...he gets more acting experience ...and we get to see him more often ...a win win situation!! hahahaha! i know that sukkie dreams to be recognize as a movie actor ...and i want him to get that recognition too!! but there's no rush sukkie .... there's really a lot of years to go from here, right?!! 
 aja aja!! 

jong suk fighting!!

hello to all!! 

been a little busy ....so i was away for awhile ...but, wow! the things happening in the thread are awesome ... 

first ... shin.u: wow girl ...you ACTUALLY saw sukkie in person!! amazing!! so so so envious ... and to have actually touch his hand (though it was cold! hahahaha) that is so totally to-die-for!! i am right here just plain green about your experience!! 

second ... i am so so in love with the instyle pics ...and they are by far the best i have seen sukkie in. i totally love the pic of him in shades. gosh!! he is so daebak! (is that the right word to use?? hahahaha) though i was in total giggles about that pic wherein he was looking upwards to the camera while pulling his shirt collar ...nooooooo!! no more pics like that sukkie!! hahahaha! its totally funny! hahahaha! oh! and i love the laughing sukkie with no shirt under his jacket!! those two are my faves!! 

third ... the interview for instyle ... a really good insight to sukkie's world ... i guess it is sukkie's choice to stay away from his family ... but if he were to ask me ...there won't be any person alive who will have his own heart in theirs except his family. so i hope more then anything he gets to decide to get to know them again ...and be close to them. so glad that he is continuing to be close to his co-stars in DS especially KSR!! its good that he gets to meet with friends from time to time instead of staying home. 

fourth ... 'pinocchio'! wow! i mean ...wasn't that a drama offered to woobin?? so is sukkie just the second choice now?? oh well .... i must agree that PSH is a great actress and very well known too ...sukkie can learn alot from her!! and i see why some fans are a little wary about her ...since much as she is a credible actress ...she can't really kiss!! hahahaha!! who knows ...sukkie may just be the one to get some real feelings out of SH!! hahahaha!! if and ...i say if... this pairing goes through ... i am going to be really excited!! hahaha!! 

and i agree with dramafan 100 ...i am most happy too when sukkie chooses a drama over a movie ...more then anything else ...he gets more acting experience ...and we get to see him more often ...a win win situation!! hahahaha!

i know that sukkie dreams to be recognize as a movie actor ...and i want him to get that recognition too!! but there's no rush sukkie .... there's really a lot of years to go from here, right?!! 

aja aja!! 

jong suk fighting!!

16.3.1.1 AL August 21st, 2014 at

12:30 PM

KWB’s reps’ statements don’t really

add up… and a lot gets lost in

translation…

On August 7th at 8:02 am, Sidus

released an exclusive article where a

Sidus rep gave an interview

confirming that KWB has received

and accepted the lead role in

Pinocchio; and that, after co-

ordinating his schedules with the

movie he’s filming (which is also a

Sidus production so co-ordinating

between the movie and the drama

schedules shouldn’t be a problem),

he will proceed to film both.

http://news.naver.com/main/

read.nhn?

mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid

=241&aid=0002238934

Just a few minutes later, at 8:30 am,

Sidus reps released several articles

stating that It’s hard to even say that

KWB is in talks for a role in this

drama (which contradicts what they

said in the previous article) due to

schedule conflicts with the movie

filming, but that he received an

offer.

read.nhn?

=109&aid=0002847700

Starting at 9:07 am, SBS’s side

released several articles denying

Sidus’ statements. According to an

interview with the drama department

chief “the writer and the director are

in the middle of discussions with an

actor better suited for the role”. He

also added that KWB does not even

match the character in question and

that he was never considered for the

role.

read.nhn?

mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid

=005&aid=0000681687

read.nhn?

=047&aid=0002064764

Note that it is very rare for the

drama department chief to come out

in person and do an interview like

that (which confirms that SBS’s side

was very irritated by the media play

seeing as how they put a stop to it as

soon as it started).

bi_bntnews01.jpg

Lee Jong Suk Becomes A New Yorker For InStyle

j2ujj1qqw48tkt6nyzn1g9dia33tfz9o.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Additional photos have been released from actor Lee Jong Suk’s New York pictorial.

Together with Jill Stuart New York, Lee Jong Suk modeled the 2014 F/W collection in a shoot for InStyle. With the clothes from the line, he looked sexy and mature with the Manhattan background. In the newly released photos, Lee Jong Suk is wearing a vintage leather jacket matched with his confident walk and piercing stare, giving off charisma. His charming good looks and the city of New York go well together, creating a classy atmosphere.

In the other photos, he models more of Jill Stuart New York’s line, looking as if the clothes were made for him. 

Meanwhile, to see more of the mature masculinity of Lee Jong Suk, look for InStyle’s September issue. (photo by InStyle)

Source: bntNews

tumblr_nawqbrcS111sl7awmo2_1280.jpgtumblr_nawqbrcS111sl7awmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nawqbrcS111sl7awmo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_nawqbrcS111sl7awmo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nawqbrcS111sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[sTAFF STORY] UPDATE!

아침, 저녁으로 조금은 쌀쌀해진 날씨에 가을이 성큼성큼 다가온 것을 느낄 수 있는데요~!
그래서 G by Guess F/W 화보 촬영 현장 미공개 컷을 준비했습니다!

Wellmade 홈페이지 STAFF STORY에서 확인해보시죠~

Source: Wellmade