Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

TOP 10 MOST KINDHEARTED AND GIVING KOREAN ACTORS AND ACTRESSES

Now that Thanksgiving is right around the corner, it’s nice to recognize some K-drama stars who show gratitude for their success by giving back to the community. Sometimes it seems like K-drama actors and actresses are always involved in relationship scandals, but this is the good kind of fame—the charitable kind that brings awareness to important causes. Fighting!

2-4. Song Joong Ki, Park Yoo Chun, and Lee Jong Suk

All three of these in-demand actors have been involved with the Good-Hearted Library Project, where they use their voice talents to create audiobooks for the visually impaired. If I actually spoke Korean, I would listen to those audiobooks all day long!

Read More

Source: koreaboo 

can i postpone another few hours, i will type some during my lunch (sorrysorrysorrysorry my Monday is always very hectic)
i have a lot to tell, from inside the Bene marketing team to outside media and fans .. but regarding to Sukkie health yes the media reported he was sick during the press. And this morning I actually went to a reporter's facebook, they said his health got worse since last nite

I believe fans are going to stalk him today ... arggg me want to follow him badly :(

Shin.U said: can i postpone another few hours, i will type some during my lunch (sorry my Monday is always very hectic)
i have a lot to tell, from inside the Bene marketing team to outside media and fans .. but regarding to Sukkie health yes the media reported he was sick during the press. And this morning I actually went to a reporter's facebook, they said his health got worse since last nite

I believe fans are going to stalk him today ... arggg me want to follow him badly :(

Rania Zeid said: Shin.U said: can i postpone another few hours, i will type some during my lunch (sorry my Monday is always very hectic)

Shin.U said: Rania Zeid said: Shin.U said: can i postpone another few hours, i will type some during my lunch (sorry my Monday is always very hectic)

Rania Zeid said: Shin.U said: Rania Zeid said: Shin.U said: can i postpone another few hours, i will type some during my lunch (sorry my Monday is always very hectic)

tumblr_nauufb4hQX1sl4wklo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nauufb4hQX1sl4wklo2_1280.jpg

Yesterday is one of the best days in my life.when i lined up outside coffe bene i were nervous and very excited.Jong suk’s face looked smaller than on screen and his skin’s so smooth and white.when it was my turn he smiled w me and because we didn’t have so much time so i wrote my name in my palm so he wasn’t so confused.But he pronounced my name as “boo” in a very cute way ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥…..and he drew a heart next to my name and he hand-shaked me,his hand was very cold haha  

by: bobolun