Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I can agree with that.  That's why I'll keep my fanning on-line... I don't want to stand in line... and anyways, I'd be super crazy to do it.  LOL!!!!  But it's awesome that someone from our thread actually got to see him.  I 'think' I have his signature too. I'm not sure if it's real or not... but in my director's cut of IHYV, there are photographs of the four main actors... signed photos.  I don't know if they were printed as such... or if they were actually signed.  I can't tell, because felt marker doesn't leave any indents.  Sigh... but still, that's daebak!!!  Maybe if I went with a bunch of grannies, then I could meet him. LOL!!!!!!!  That'd be too funny.  :D

darcydevenus said: I can agree with that.  That's why I'll keep my fanning on-line... I don't want to stand in line... and anyways, I'd be super crazy to do it.  LOL!!!!  But it's awesome that someone from our thread actually got to see him.  I 'think' I have his signature too. I'm not sure if it's real or not... but in my director's cut of IHYV, there are photographs of the four main actors... signed photos.  I don't know if they were printed as such... or if they were actually signed.  I can't tell, because felt marker doesn't leave any indents.  Sigh... but still, that's daebak!!!  Maybe if I went with a bunch of grannies, then I could meet him. LOL!!!!!!!  That'd be too funny.  :D

Lee Jong Suk covers InStyle Men

By Staff Writer | Aug 24, 2014 02:10 PM EDT

kdramastars-com.jpg?w=600

Actor Lee Jong Suk showed off his side as a charming man in the recent fashion photo shoot with the fashion magazine InStyle. Actor Lee Jong Suk covered the first issue of the fashion magazine InStyle Men. In the photo shoot, actor Lee Jong Suk showed off his unique sexy charms, lying in a comfy bed decorated with white linens. Actor Lee Jong Suk in the interview following the photo shoot said, “I received a text message from actor Song Kang Ho while filming the drama Dr. Stranger. He complemented my acting, and I was so touched.” 

Actor Lee Jong Suk is currently taking time off after filming the SBS drama “Dr. Stranger,” and on vacation. In related news, actor Lee Jong Suk filmed the SBS drama “Dr. Stranger,” which ended recently. In the drama, actor Lee Jong Suk played doctor Park Hoon, who is a genius doctor determined to save lives of innocent people. Actor Lee Jong Suk is currently looking for a new drama to film.

Source:Kdramastars 

“Lee started the sign gifts for 100 lucky fans chosen, before returning

to the hotel. Because the health of Lee Jong Suk's not good should the

ORGANIZERS fear will affect the image of this actor should have not

allowed the press operation in this section”

Looks like this was translated by some auto translator though...

Reading from rhe articles, I think he finish the press conference and some of the article In vietnam saids he looks so healthy :( sad if he is really sick, anyway he receives the gifts of th fans and promise to go back in Vietnam again, late for a fan meeting this year, Am i wrong or write @Shin.U that is what the article release all about. I hope he doesn't catch any flu.

14h20: Press conference officially began.

When asked how he felt about the first time

in Vietnam, I Hear Your Voice handsome

actor said he felt very much shocked because

of motorbikes in Vietnam. At the same time,

Lee Song Suk also appreciated Vietnam fans

affection & warm welcome for him and said

Vietnam fans are the most passionate

audiences in the countries he visited. Maybe,

in the end of this year or early next year, Lee

Jong Suk promised to hold a fan meeting for

his fans in Vietnam later this year or on