Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Shin.U said: lastest update of Sukkie's schedule for Caffe Bene grand opening in Vietnam for some Int' fans want to join.

23/8: Arrive Vietnam at 11:55 AM
24/8: Opening will be start at 13:00 at 58 Dong Khoi Street, Dist 1, HCMC. After the opening session, he will hold the fansign for Viet fans.
25/8: Leave VN at 23:40 PM

Credit: Caffe Bene Vietnam

I have to work on Saturday morning and Monday is hectic day to start a week so ... see you soon on Aug 24 baby Sukkie :x :))

Article - 8 couples we want to see paired up again on-screen

logo-dramafever@2x.png

1874_school-2013-bromance_1.jpg

K-dramas don’t usually do second seasons or sequels, but that doesn’t mean there haven’t been some on-screen pairings that demand an encore. Here are eight couples that shared crackling chemistry the first time around, and we want to see them pair up again on the small screen. A girl can dream, right?

1. Bromance of the Century: Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin

In School 2013, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin showed what high school friendship is all about (hint: it’s a rocky road). I’d love to see them pair up again. Whether it be love triangle, love square, love pentagram, or sibling pairing, I am sure their bromantic chemistry would again steal the show.

Read More  

Source: DRAMAFEVER  

Rania Zeid said: Shin.U said: lastest update of Sukkie's schedule for Caffe Bene grand opening in Vietnam for some Int' fans want to join.

24/8: Opening will be start at 13:00 at 58 Dong Khoi Street, Dist 1, HCMC. After the opening session, he will hold the fansign for Viet fans.

I have to work on Saturday morning and Monday is hectic day to start a week so ... see you soon on Aug 24 baby Sukkie :x :))

Rania Zeid said: Article - 8 couples we want to see paired up again on-screen

In School 2013, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin showed what high school friendship is all about (hint: it’s a rocky road). I’d love to see them pair up again. Whether it be love triangle, love square, love pentagram, or sibling pairing, I am sure their bromantic chemistry would again steal the show.

Read More  

Shin.U said: Rania Zeid said: Shin.U said: lastest update of Sukkie's schedule for Caffe Bene grand opening in Vietnam for some Int' fans want to join.

Thank you Rania, but my name is Hiva Shin.U are you going to see him in person!!!! I ENVY YOU!!! I live in Iran and I'm sure that he will never come here...sigh...

Shin.U said: Rania Zeid said: Article - 8 couples we want to see paired up again on-screen

Read More  

hello hello!!
so glad to be here again ... been rather remiss in my visit ... but my mind is always here!! :x 8->
shin.u : wow! girl you are going to see sukkie afterall!! so so so envious really!!  its rather sad that when he came to NY there wasn't much funfare  ... and i wasn't able to even sneak a peak at him!!  so i, too, am going to wait very patiently for your first hand comment about our boy!! hahahaha!! aja aja!!
i so so so love the instyle pics ... he is both relaxed and sexy in it!!  i love the pic where he was putting on the coat ... very manly!!
so the most awaited reunion of sukkie is with woobin!! hahahaha!!  here i was thinking it would be with bo young noona!! hahaha!!  i guess that reunion may very well be sooner, right?? since woobin is finished with his film and sukkie is between jobs now!!  i wish they can come back in a drama like that of "maou" or "the devil"!!  which will be so thrilling!!  hope they do get to do such ...and for a change ...sukkie plays the baddie!! hahahaha!
waiting patiently for more news on sukkie ... his next projects ...
jong suk fighting!!!