Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[Article] Lee Jong Suk, Masculine Photo Shoot 'From Boy To Man'

Actor Lee Jong Suk filmed a photo shoot in New York.

lee-jong-suk-instyle.jpg?w=600

In a recent photo shoot released by the fashion magazine InStyle, Lee Jong Suk showed off his masculinity.

In the photo shoot, Lee Jong Suk revealed his sexy gazes and long legs. He laid down on the bed and seductively posed for the camera.

During the interview, he said, “While filming for ‘Doctor Stranger’, actor Song Kang Ho messaged me first for the first time. He said, ‘Your acting is great, that’s how you feel it’ and I was so encouraged by it that my energy level instantly went up.”

This photo shoot and interview can be found in the newest edition ofInStyle releasing on August 18.

Source:kpopstarz 

Guest sunshine4ever

Jong Suk's schedule in Vietnam

Morning 8/23/2014:
Lee Jong Suk comes to Vietnam
Afternoon 8/24/2014: Lee Jong Suk will participate in the grand opening of Caffe Bene Vietnam for the first time at 58 Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. Lee Jong Suk will sign autographs for his fans at the Caffe Bene shop.
Morning 8/25/2014: Lee Jong Suk will leave Vietnam.

P.S: We will not sell any tickets or seats for LJS's autographs and we will secretly let you know about the autographs sessions later.

Source: Caffe Bene Vietnam, Lee Jong Suk FC in Vietnam

Translating from Vietnamese to English: sunshine4ever

Fans from Lee Jong Suk Vietnam Fanpage plans to prepare these to greet Jong Suk.

vKfxfmf.jpg

wGCZutZ.jpg

jmYKu1j.jpg

pics credit to https://www.facebook.com/ddotchi.shipper

lastest update of Sukkie's schedule for Caffe Bene grand opening in Vietnam for some Int' fans want to join.

12247_742979332405828_268112366828277689

23/8: Arrive Vietnam at 11:55 AM
24/8: Opening will be start at 13:00 at 58 Dong Khoi Street, Dist 1, HCMC. After the opening session, he will hold the fansign for Viet fans.
25/8: Leave VN at 23:40 PM

Credit: Caffe Bene Vietnam

I have to work on Saturday morning and Monday is hectic day to start a week so ... see you soon on Aug 24 baby Sukkie :x :))