Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

business Last update 06:00 | 15/08/2014 0  0

BUSINESS IN BRIEF 15/8

International coffee chain to open in HCM City

South Korean coffee chain Caffe Bene will enter the local market with the opening of its first coffee house in HCM City this month.

Caffe Bene Viet Nam will be opened in Dong Khoi Street, one of the busiest streets in the centre of HCM City. A representative of the company told Biz Hub that famous South Korean actor and model Lee Jong Suk would attend the opening ceremony.

Caffe Bene (bene means good in Italian), was established in the Republic of Korea in 2008 and soon became one of the leading franchise brands in the country. It grew to over 1,500 locations in South Korea, China, USA and 10 other countries.

Well, I finally finished Dr. Stranger.  My thoughts are...
They could have made this drama a 16 episode deal.  With all of the chase scenes, my goodness!  It's quite rediculous.
I ended up being on Team Quack.  I felt they had a lot more chemistry than the main OPT.
The OST didn't grab be like other OSTs do.
The surgeris that moved me the most were the ones on the babies and the one on the doctor's little sister... that didn't happen.  All of the others were kind of moot.
I know that the bad guy had to end his life, but really, I hate suicide.
LJS did a fabulous job playing so many different facets of one person.  When he went to his mother in tears, I loved it.  They had great chemistry for mother and son.  Good job.
The actors did a decent job with what they had to work with.  I thought that they had a very silly script, but that's my problem.  Will I watch this again?  I don't really know.  As much as I love LJS, I just wasn't charmed by the OTP much..... I think Jae Hee could and should have been played by another actress.  Who?  Can't say for certain, nobody beets LBY.  She's his best leading lady.... to date.  And he's had some now.
Still, I'm looking forward to his next drama.  This is one noona-fan who will be looking forward to it.... despite the fact he wants to play a murderer... He'd be brilliant, but I would be very reluctant to watch it......... Yup.  Looking forward to his next project... movie or drama.  Don't care.  I was just glad he got to be in a movie with one of his inspiriations... Bi.  Cool that!  
Okay, enough rambles about a ... fairly... disappointing droama......NOT BECAUSE OF HIM, but because of the script... it was weak.  End rant.
Lee Jong Suk-ssi!  AJA AJA!!!

Well, I finally finished Dr. Stranger.  My thoughts are...

They could have made this drama a 16 episode deal.  With all of the chase scenes, my goodness!  It's quite rediculous.

I ended up being on Team Quack.  I felt they had a lot more chemistry than the main OPT.

The surgeris that moved me the most were the ones on the babies and the one on the doctor's little sister... that didn't happen.  All of the others were kind of moot.

LJS did a fabulous job playing so many different facets of one person.  When he went to his mother in tears, I loved it.  They had great chemistry for mother and son.  Good job.

The actors did a decent job with what they had to work with.  I thought that they had a very silly script, but that's my problem.  Will I watch this again?  I don't really know.  As much as I love LJS, I just wasn't charmed by the OTP much..... I think Jae Hee could and should have been played by another actress.  Who?  Can't say for certain, nobody beets LBY.  She's his best leading lady.... to date.  And he's had some now.

Still, I'm looking forward to his next drama.  This is one noona-fan who will be looking forward to it.... despite the fact he wants to play a murderer... He'd be brilliant, but I would be very reluctant to watch it......... Yup.  Looking forward to his next project... movie or drama.  Don't care.  I was just glad he got to be in a movie with one of his inspiriations... Bi.  Cool that!  

Okay, enough rambles about a ... fairly... disappointing droama......NOT BECAUSE OF HIM, but because of the script... it was weak.  End rant.

we have the sane thoughts....

Sukkie will stay in Vietnam for 3 days from 23 - 25/8 for Caffe Bene Vietnam
The grand opening will be taken place on 24/8 (the exact time has not announced yet) ... hmmm but there will be a fansign event as welll ...
OTOKEEEEE !!!!!

Sukkie will stay in Vietnam for 3 days from 23 - 25/8 for Caffe Bene Vietnam

The grand opening will be taken place on 24/8 (the exact time has not announced yet) ... hmmm but there will be a fansign event as welll ...

OTOKEEEEE !!!!!

i hope you update us rigorously..... envy you much.

darcydevenus said: Well, I finally finished Dr. Stranger.  My thoughts are...

tumblr_nahefvqhxi1sh32sgo2_250.jpgtumblr_nahefvqhxi1sh32sgo10_250.jpgtumblr_nahefvqhxi1sh32sgo3_250.jpgtumblr_nahefvqhxi1sh32sgo4_250.jpgtumblr_nahefvqhxi1sh32sgo5_250.jpgtumblr_nahefvqhxi1sh32sgo6_250.jpgtumblr_nahefvqhxi1sh32sgo7_250.jpgtumblr_nahefvqhxi1sh32sgo9_250.jpgtumblr_nahefvqhxi1sh32sgo8_250.jpgtumblr_nahefvqhxi1sh32sgo1_250.jpg

amyhsk:

G by Guess Behind the Scene + Preview (Cr: sad0625)

Staff blog translation

Lee Jong Suk caught a cold and got sick because of his busy schedule, but he did not show any hint of being very uncomfortable, and he was smiling all along, very gentle. Heard that he is a quiet person, so I didn’t play with him. Heard his hair is good, a lot of hair and thin, easy to care and style his hair.

Note: Too lazy to directly translate from Korean (coz need to check some words from the dictionary), so translating from Chinese translation (viaxina5959)

Lee Jong Suk Reveals What It Was Like to Receive Praise for His Acting in “Doctor Stranger” Through Instyle Men Pictorial
Lee Jong Suk Reveals What It Was Like to Receive Praise for His Acting in “Doctor Stranger” Through Instyle Men Pictorial

Actor Lee Jong Suk was recently selected as the cover model for the first issue of Star & Fashion Magazine’s InStyle Men.

The photoshoot took place in a hotel and an alley in Manhattan, New York. In the photos, his long, tall figure and his unique yet sexy expression were enhanced. His charismatic image in the alley cut, however, was comparable to his softer, gentler image in his hotel cut. This way, fans got to see both sides of this talented actor.

2014.08.18_lee jong suk instyle men 3

In an interview after the photoshoot, Lee Jong Suk excitedly revealed, “During the filming of ‘Doctor Sranger’ I received a text message from Song Kang Ho. It was a message along the lines of ‘Your acting is very good. You should keep feeling those emotions like you do [while you act].’ This message was so touching that I was instantly recharged.”

2014.08.18_lee jong suk instyle men 2

When asked about how he managed to become a “chemistry fairy”—referring to his ability to produce good on-screen chemistry with any other actor in the drama—he responded, “I am very fond of the idealistic relationships that are portrayed in the dramas because of the way they are perfectly edited. I think about those beautiful scenes, and try to send those emotions through eye contact to my acting partners.”

With regards to his post-drama plans, he commented, “I’ve been kind of taken off guard because I haven’t figured out what I wanted to do for my first vacation since my debut. But my current interest revolves around the question of ‘How could I become a happier person—not as a celebrity or an actor, but as Lee Jong Suk, an individual?’ I’m thinking of taking up a hobby for myself.”

2014.08.18_lee jong suk instyle men 1

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk recently finished his medical drama, “Doctor Stranger,” and seems to be taking a break before his next project. Hope he makes a comeback soon, though!

Source: SOOMPI

[Article] LEE JONG SUK STUNS IN INSTYLE MEN PHOTOSHOOT

Lookin’ good, sir!

Lee Jong Suk recently posed for the cover of InStyle Men, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. He struts his stuff down the streets of the city and relaxes handsomely on chairs and beds all while effortlessly wearing the most recent of fashion trends.

The issue will be released today, August 18th, 2014.

Take a gander at the lovely photos below, and feel free to squee at your heart’s delight. I know I will be.

Source: 24-7kpop.com