Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello hello!
did i read it right??!!  there's a DS movie?? huh?? so sukkie is shooting this right now?? is it any different from the series? hopefully the movie is better then the series ...so is the writer in the series the same one thats going to do the movie script? 
i guess many of sukkie's fans were disappointed with the series ... i have seen the whole thing ...and it wasn't bad ...nor was it good! hahahaha!!  i found it entertaining enough since i came there watching it with no thoughts of anything but to enjoy sukkie's acting ...and he didn't disappoint me.  for that i can say i enjoyed the series!  and seeing the whole thing made me appreciate the chemistry between KSR and sukkie ...hopefully ...since they weren't really the main couple here ...that they can come back in another series that contains them only ...and hopefully its a rom com since they really rock the comedy a lot! hahahahaha!
shin.u : hello there!!  glad to know that you enjoyed the series too! hahahaha!  
hope to see sukkie in another project soon ...and i am not saying the DS movie! hahahaha! ... i know that most of his fans thinks that the DS series is not good enough to be part of sukkie's works ...but for me .... story aside ...sukkie was very good there ....he got noticed more there since whether the story was crappy ...he made his character alive and carried the series pretty well!  so its not that bad to be part of his works ...i was thinking that DS was better then his movie "no breathing"! hahahahaha!  my thoughts!
will always be in awe of sukkie ...and waiting excitedly for his next work!

jong suk fighting!!!!

I honestly think Doctor Stranger was good for Lee Jong Suk - why you ask?  Because despite the drama going kind of wanky, he did such a great job and everyone recognized him to a really good actor.  So, now everyone knows he can be the lead guy and he will get good projects.
I also believe that has he has gained many more fans....People may complain how drama may not have met their expectations but I think everyone will say LJS did one hell of a performance.  And that is good.
Plus he looked really handsome and cute and sexy at the right times...
I always have thought of him as this cute boy - but I admit he came across sexy as well in this drama.  
So yeah, we as fans disappointed that this drama did not do as well we hoped - because we all wanted it to the next best thing for him.  Well, it's alright.  This did not do him any damage.  In fact, it gave credence to his talent.
So, I am happy for him.  

@leanji: hello sweetie! tbh, i didnt totally enjoy the drama let say im happy to watch ep 1-4 and 17-20 since the rest of middle eps are kinda boring to me. but as long as our boy has appeared on the screen, i can accept the twists, flaws and many !@# more that came from the script. Eventho we are as his fans very angry abt the plot & his inconsistent character, i have to say thanks to the writer that DS - of course is not his best project because we-all-know-the-reason but because it offered a great opportunity to show off his capability leading the whole story.

DS left a sweet-bitterness in my heart, however, i am happy that seeing him more than 10 weeks and soon meet him soon in CF, photoshoot, interview and other projects in the 2nd half of 2014. LJS - you are truly a rising star not becus of your appearance but your capability. Im so proud to be ur fan. !!!!

dramafan 100 : yeah ...i so agree with you on sukkie and DS!  the drama was not spectacular ...but sukkie was ... and i guess that is what matters! hahahaha!!
he was most often a cute boy to me there! hahahaha!! it was in the beginning that i felt he was sexy ...especially when he was so emotional with his dad ...and with his first love!!  but when he was in SK ...he was like a naughty boy!! hahaha!
rania : you are not serious are you??!!  so DS the movie is a whole different story then the series now??!!  i mean ...why???? hahahaha! i so wish that sukkie didn't do the film already ...
and ...LOL LOL!!  you would really find it funny that JH is now agent cha's girl! hahahaha!!  because i find it hilarious!!  so are they aiming for a comedy now??!! hahahaha!
sometimes .... and only in this instances ...i'd like to give sukkie a little whack at the back of his head!! WHY??? for heaven's sake did he even think of accepting the movie version ...when most of his solid fans found the drama to be bleh! gosh!  ~X(  X_X
jong suk fighting!!!

leianji said:

rania : you are not serious are you??!!  so DS the movie is a whole different story then the series now??!!  i mean ...why???? hahahaha! i so wish that sukkie didn't do the film already ...
and ...LOL LOL!!  you would really find it funny that JH is now agent cha's girl! hahahaha!!  because i find it hilarious!!  so are they aiming for a comedy now??!! hahahaha!
sometimes .... and only in this instances ...i'd like to give sukkie a little whack at the back of his head!! WHY??? for heaven's sake did he even think of accepting the movie version ...when most of his solid fans found the drama to be bleh! gosh!  ~X(  X_X
jong suk fighting!!!