Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello hello!!
wow ... more news on sukkie's lending his voice for use of the blind ... i gathered from the article is that this is not just mere reading some stuff ... but an actual book ... and also that the tone of reading has to be good!!  so i think that sukkie's reading will take hours ... and he agreed to do it!!  that's pretty awesome really! and i admire him for doing that ... in a time that he should take some rest from the hectic schedule he had.  goes to show how good he is!!  darn! ... what is there NOT to love with sukkie?!  i think he has everything that i like! hahahahaha!
i also liked reading his concern for the blind lady with him on the shoot ... terribly terribly so thoughtful!! sigh!
the school 2013 pics brings back memories of the bromance!! hahahaha!  wow! it has been a year!! that long .... 
shin.u : where are you girl??!!  rania's looking for you!!!!!  :D
rania : i love those bts of sukkie and bo young from IHYV .... i was especially lol about where the steam from the shower scene was coming from!! hahahahaha!  the ingenuity of it all! hahahaha!  are there more bts from IHYV??  i hope there will be shares of that here!!
waiting ever...so patiently ... for more news on sukkie ... and his new project(s)!!

jong suk fighting!!!

• bnt News America 
  • Rising star Lee Jong Suk unveils how he celebrates Christmasfacebook_icon.jpg twitter_icon.jpg
    x7gdpkdchrxp5rp22p3ldwi3hzt24dnq.jpg
     Lee Jong Suk shot Christmas pictorials with fashion entertainment magazine ‘THE STAR.’
    Lee Jong Suk dressed up for a Christmas party. In red tartan coat, bling bling sequin suit and uniquely patterned fur jacket, Lee prepared himself to enjoy early Christmas.
    For the next month issue, Lee met up with fashion entertainment magazine THE STAR and participated in shooting and interview. As December greets Christmas, the staffs turned the studio into holiday atmosphere and proceeded the shooting.
    After the photo shoot, Lee had a short interview with one of the editors. When the actor was asked what he truly wants in real life, he answered as follow. “I’d like to be loved. Since I like dramas, I always dream of fantasy in real life as well. I recently watched the drama ‘Secret’ and a line ‘I love you more than myself’ made me feel very sentimental. It was a sad story, but I thought I want a crazy love story like them.”
    Meanwhile, full interview story and pictorials can be found in December issue magazine THE STAR and it will be released in stores on the 22nd of November. (photo by THE STAR)
  • http://www.bntnewsamerica.com/news_detail.php?item_code=P201311124

이종석 화보 "서로 죽을듯이 사랑하는 연애 하고파" [TD포토]

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2013-11-26 09:42

• 관심지수 25

글씨 확대글씨 축소

티브이데일리 포토
    [티브이데일리 곽현수 기자] 배우 이종석의 크리스마스 콘셉트 화보가 공개됐다.

26일 패션 매거진 'THE STAR(더 스타)'는 크리스마스 콘셉트로 이종석의 화보를 공개했다.

이날 화보에서 이종석은 크리스마스 파티를 홀로 즐기는 모습, 레드 타탄체크 코트, 퍼 재킷 등을 소화하며 시크한 매력을 뽐냈다.

이종석은 이후 이어진 인터뷰에서 "사랑받고 싶다. 지금도 많이 사랑받고 있긴 하지만"이라며 "드라마를 좋아하다 보니 드라마 속의 환상을 현실에서도 갖고 있다"고 말했다.

또한 이종석은 최근 종영한 '비밀'을 언급하며 "'나보다 너를 더 사랑한다'는 대사가 정말 슬펐다. 저렇게 서로 죽을듯이 사랑하는 그런 연애를 하고 싶다"고 말해 눈길을 끌었다.

[티브이데일리 곽현수 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr / 사진제공=더 스타]
    http://news.nate.com/view/20131126n07444

leianji said: hello hello!!
wow ... more news on sukkie's lending his voice for use of the blind ... i gathered from the article is that this is not just mere reading some stuff ... but an actual book ... and also that the tone of reading has to be good!!  so i think that sukkie's reading will take hours ... and he agreed to do it!!  that's pretty awesome really! and i admire him for doing that ... in a time that he should take some rest from the hectic schedule he had.  goes to show how good he is!!  darn! ... what is there NOT to love with sukkie?!  i think he has everything that i like! hahahahaha!
i also liked reading his concern for the blind lady with him on the shoot ... terribly terribly so thoughtful!! sigh!
the school 2013 pics brings back memories of the bromance!! hahahaha!  wow! it has been a year!! that long .... 
shin.u : where are you girl??!!  rania's looking for you!!!!!  :D
rania : i love those bts of sukkie and bo young from IHYV .... i was especially lol about where the steam from the shower scene was coming from!! hahahahaha!  the ingenuity of it all! hahahaha!  are there more bts from IHYV??  i hope there will be shares of that here!!
waiting ever...so patiently ... for more news on sukkie ... and his new project(s)!!

jong suk fighting!!!

itemprop="name" style="font-size: 10pt; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"imageDRAMAFEVER

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"10 of the most giving K-drama stars

by Vivi on Mon, Nov 25, 2013

2-4. Song Joong Ki, Park Yoo Chun, and Lee Jong Suk

http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-of-the-most-giving-k-drama-stars/

10 of the most giving K-drama starsby Vivi on Mon, Nov 25, 2013

Now that Thanksgiving is right around the corner, it's nice to recognize some K-drama stars who show gratitude for their success by giving back to the community. Sometimes it seems like K-drama actors and actresses are always involved in relationship scandals, but this is the good kind of fame--the charitable kind that brings awareness to important causes. Fighting!

+1

1. Won Bin

wonbin201009_unicef_timor_12.jpg

Autumn in My Heart's Won Bin has been an official UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador since 2007. His recent work has included raising funds for vaccination efforts and disease treatment.

2-4. Song Joong Ki, Park Yoo Chun, and Lee Jong Suk

2_4.png

36686035.jpg

2013112101001937000116491.jpg

All three of these in-demand actors have been involved with the Good-Hearted Library Project, where they use their voice talents to create audiobooks for the visually impaired. If I actually spoke Korean, I would listen to those audiobooks all day long!

5. Yoon Eun Hye

b03533fa828ba61e76612eb64134970a314e5998

Yoon Eun Hye has done quite a bit of charity work with children. She recently participated in theRoad for Hope documentary series, working with children in Madagascar.

6. Jang Dong Gun

Jang_Dong_Gun_Laos.png

In 2008, the Gentleman's Dignity star was appointed an Ambassador Against Hunger for Korea by the World Food Programme. Since that time, he has donated both money and time to the fight against world hunger, heading to typhoon-stricken areas of Laos in 2010.

7. Ha Ji Won

smile.jpg

Ha Ji Won has been involved in various charitable projects since the beginning of her career, including the Smile Again Project, which helped benefit low-income families and those with disabilities.

8. Lee Seung Gi

Lee_Seung_Gi.png

Maybe Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi bonded over their charitable efforts while shooting King 2 Hearts! Lee Seung Gi has been nicknamed "charity angel" for his work sponsoring the charity program The Field Report Companion, which he has been doing since 2009. His support has inspired many fans to donate to the program as well.

9. Kim Hyun Joong

kim_hyun_joong_charity.png

Kim Hyun Joong and his fans have donated to a number of different causes, from disaster relief after the Japanese earthquakes, to scholarship funds for students in need of financial aid. In fact, when Kim Hyun Joong heard about donations his fans made in his honor to a program that helps the elderly, he responded with a donation of his own! He's not even afraid to get gown and dirty in physical labor for those in need.

10. Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun SukPark Shi Hoo, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Byung Hun, Rain, and about a million other K-drama and K-pop stars

angels-2010-pic7.jpg

1_31.jpg

In the annual "Letters from Angels" campaign, photographer Choi Sei Hyun photographs Korean celebrities with babies who have been given up for adoption. The photographs are intended to remove some of the stigma around adoption and encourage domestic adoption in South Korea. Not only is it an admirable cause, but it also creates the perfect excuse to gaze at beautiful people holding beautiful babies. This year's photographs included the members of 2PM and some members of Girls' Generation. For some galleries of the photos, look here and here.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-of-the-most-giving-k-drama-stars/