Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[NEWS/TRANSLATED] Lee Jong Suk is coming out in the 'Hat Knitting Club' Webtoon that was planned by GS SHOP.

As Lee Jong Suk have joined the 'Saving the baby by Hat Knitting Campaign at the 15th of November the GS SHOP have released a Webtoon called 'Hat Knitting Club'.

[saving The New Born Baby Hat Knitting Campaign] Is a campaign that makes hat for the children in Africa and Asia who are suffering from hypothermia. And this was created by Save The Children. It is joining type campaign.

GS Shop have been supporting this Campaign from 2007 and last month at 21 they have started the 7th campaign.

In this season they wanted more people to join this event that they specially made a Webtoon. 

Lee Jong Suk will come out in this Webtoon for 8 episodes as the Main character in the act of 'talent Giver.' 

Besides Lee Jong Suk 
Star Lee Kyung-Min
Pianist Yu Hwan
GS Shopping Host Oh Hae-Sun 
Webtoon Author Kim Jin 
are coming out as 'Talent Giver' as well.

Instead of using character in the webtoon, They are using 'Photo toon' which is a Webtoon that uses real image as their character.

This webtoon will be made made by Kim Ji which will be uploaded every Friday. This webtoon is about the author Kim Jin's life story in the campaign as the new member of it. It will even include storys about the other members in it too.

And the upcoming Ad for [Hat knitting kit] Will use Lee Jong suk's Webtoon character to make the donation ad.
Source: biz.newdaily.co.kr -
http://biz.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=10026514

Posted by and Translated by- Mskimstar
Shared By: Lee Jong Suk World Wide

class="titles2" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Verdana;"2013 APAN Star Awards – Winners List

2013 APAN Star Awards (Daejeon Drama Festival) is held at Hall of Jeongsimhwa International Cultural Center – Chungnam National University, Daejeon City on 16 November 2013. The MCs for the award ceremony are T-Ara’s Soyeon and Lee Hwi Jae.

The award covers all dramas aired on terrestrial (KBS, SBS, MBC) & cable channels, between 1 November 2013 – 30 September 2013.

———————————————

Winners List (*updating)

Daesang (Grand Prize)

Song Hye Kyo (That Winter the Wind Blows)

Best Leading Actor

Lee Jun Ki (Two Weeks)

Best Leading Actress

Lee Bo Young (I Hear Your Voice)

Excellence Actor

Lee Jong Suk (I Hear Your Voice)

Excellence Actress

Kim So Yeon (Two Weeks)

Actor Acting Award

Jung Woong In (I Hear Your Voice)

Actress Acting Award

Kim Sung Ryung (Yawang)

Best Couple

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young (I Hear Your Voice)

Best Rookie Actor

Choi Jin Hyuk (Gu Family Book)

Kim Woo Bin (School 2013)

Best Rookie Actress

Lee Yoo Bi (Gu Family Book)

Kim Yoo Ri (Cheongdamdong Alice, The Master’s Sun)

Best Child Actor & Actress

Cheon Bo Keun (The Queen’s Classroom)

Kim Hyang Gi (The Queen’s Classroom)

Best Performance Award

- Jung Eun Ji

Fashionista (Best Dressed) Award

Yun Jung Hoon 

Yoo In Young

All Star (Popularity) Award

Joo Ji Hoon

Oh Yeon Seo

http://beatuscorner.com/2013-apan-star-awards-winners-list-2/

Rania Zeid said: class="titles2" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Verdana;"2013 APAN Star Awards – Winners List

2013 APAN Star Awards (Daejeon Drama Festival) is held at Hall of Jeongsimhwa International Cultural Center – Chungnam National University, Daejeon City on 16 November 2013. The MCs for the award ceremony are T-Ara’s Soyeon and Lee Hwi Jae.

The award covers all dramas aired on terrestrial (KBS, SBS, MBC) & cable channels, between 1 November 2013 – 30 September 2013.

———————————————

Winners List (*updating)

Best Rookie Actor

Choi Jin Hyuk (Gu Family Book)

Kim Woo Bin (School 2013)

hitoritabiWhat he said + thoughts.

Lee Jong Suk, who received the acting excellence award, thanked his parents and the production crew of the drama. He also said, "Compared to other actors in their twenties, I think that I lack a particular kind of feeling. I will work even harder in the future."

[source: TVReport]

What he means is something he has talked about a lot in other interviews, in that he has never had to use much emotion in life (because he is the kind of person who has been through quite a bit and have now mellowed down to protect himself) and IHYV really opened his horizons for the amount of emotions he had to use.

And this is why you really love Lee Jong Suk, because he never stops to praise himself, he always goes on and finds where he can improve. :-) Continue to improve away, Actor Lee! Also, Jongsuk has said recently that he looks forward to “Boiling Blood Youth” quite a bit, since it is a project he picked for himself.

i think she can attend only the selective events when she's available in the weekend - like this event today. well, idk . I really miss her works :( hope she can make it some times.

now we all are waiting for hi-res photos :))) omgggg i am loving all of preview photos from his fanssssssssss. must say thanks to them billion timess ;)
int' fan always support VIP FANS.

note: vip fans in my definition is ones who often attend his events, usually takes many beautiful photos (such as instereo, SUN, meltingpot, humming, rapoly, 5who, difer, jls0914, momentary, bambi, mou and others who I could not rmbr :) Moreover, I think Sukkie also know them, often talk to them  as weell hahah .. idk .. just my thoughts :))