Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest Coralie Richard

Also, i can't wait to see his movie with Seo In-Guk. Flower Boys in the water. YESAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !
;-)

hello hello! so glad to be back!  couldn't post last night ... so got up really early this morning to have my morning fix! hahahahaha!
everyone's been busy posting!!  yipey!!  i love love love all the pics and gifs!!  there were some funny gifs ... the one where he is dancing got me rofl!!  the one who created that must have a great sense of humor!! i was like ... nah! jong suk couldn't have done that ... with that expression! hahahahaha!
i like the 'shy ljs' pics!!  he has a way of looking down when he is embarrassed!! and who wouldn't be in awe when you are beside the lovely KHS!!  i like his expression there!! hahahahaha!
rania zd:  annyeong!!  i also hope he wins the award!!  but did i get it right that he wouldn't be attending if he does not win two awards??!!  i hope he wins all the awards because thinking back he was way too good then the other nominees ... not my bias talking here, okay!!:\">  hahahaha!  
i found the pics of IHYV quite nostalgic really.  i can't help feeling a little pinch somewhere in the little corner of my heart while staring at them!!  i especially feel it when looking at the bts!!  sigh!!
does anyone have the translation of the press conference of 'no breathing' and the interview afterwards??  so interested at what the questions were!!  jong suk must really be anxious now that the movie is due out soon!!  i am definitely crossing all my fingers that it does really well at the box office!!
jong suk fighting!!

just saw the new pics from ceci posted!!
rania zd:  whatever is sukkie doing with the bear??!!!  HUH!! hahahahahahahahaha!  it blows my mind looking at the pics!!  he is literally on the bear! hahahaha!  my imagination is going haywire over here!!  you just really woke me up with the pics that no strong coffee can ever do!! hahahahaha!
thanks for making my day!!  hugz hugz!

jong suk fighting!!!  (but please not with the bear! bwahahahahaha!:-O  :D)