Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello everyone!! quite early in the morning here ... but i can't fall back to sleep ... needed my jong suk fix!! hahahahaha!
corearen: hi!  i like the gif of jong suk waiting for food ... i think its from haritobi ... so like what i have in mind jong suk will be doing while waiting for his meal to be served!!! hahahahaha!  you post really fun and great pics too! thank you very much!! 
rania zd:  do tell do tell!  i'd like to hear your opinion and point of view!!  because i know that you will be right on the dot! hahahahaha!
yeah, right!! it was so clear that i can't see!! hahahahahaha!  but i guess he was the one wearing gray right??  i just wish there was a closer pic so i can see his expression better!! tada!!! hahahahaha!!
you may be right ... he probably got that while shooting 'boiling youth'!  wish he'd be more careful in the future.
so that girl in 'no breathing' likes SIG's character ... or person ... better than our LJS??!!  oh well ... we DEFINITELY love him more!!  i guess she was just a little taken aback since sukkie was a little aloof during the press conference ... or at the time they were shooting ... he was more busy concentrating on that other role he was playing and the lady!! hehehehehe!  okay ... that's that for that!!  maybe if our sukkie were more like he was in that drama (you know funny and touchy!) while filming 'no breathing' she would have fallen for him too!  just saying really! hahahahaha!
well ... i am definitely captivated by jong suk!!!   i can say that about me!! hahahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!!!

leianji said: hello everyone!! quite early in the morning here ... but i can't fall back to sleep ... needed my jong suk fix!! hahahahaha!
corearen: hi!  i like the gif of jong suk waiting for food ... i think its from haritobi ... so like what i have in mind jong suk will be doing while waiting for his meal to be served!!! hahahahaha!  you post really fun and great pics too! thank you very much!! 
rania zd:  do tell do tell!  i'd like to hear your opinion and point of view!!  because i know that you will be right on the dot! hahahahaha!
yeah, right!! it was so clear that i can't see!! hahahahahaha!  but i guess he was the one wearing gray right??  i just wish there was a closer pic so i can see his expression better!! tada!!! hahahahaha!!
you may be right ... he probably got that while shooting 'boiling youth'!  wish he'd be more careful in the future.
so that girl in 'no breathing' likes SIG's character ... or person ... better than our LJS??!!  oh well ... we DEFINITELY love him more!!  i guess she was just a little taken aback since sukkie was a little aloof during the press conference ... or at the time they were shooting ... he was more busy concentrating on that other role he was playing and the lady!! hehehehehe!  okay ... that's that for that!!  maybe if our sukkie were more like he was in that drama (you know funny and touchy!) while filming 'no breathing' she would have fallen for him too!  just saying really! hahahahaha!
well ... i am definitely captivated by jong suk!!!   i can say that about me!! hahahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!!!

07314b2c3bd94d3325887b35b1045afd_normal.Twitter : Seo In-guk and Lee Jong-suk. What else do we need more
TENASIA

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "[PHOTO] Actors Lee Jong-suk, Seo In-guk at Presser of “No Breathing” (1)
No Breathing
From left, Korean actors Park Chul-min, Seo In-guk and Lee Jong-suk participate in the press event of Korean film “No Breathing,” held in Seoul, Korea on September 30, 2013. [TenAsia/ Paeng Hyun-joon]

No Breathing
Korean actors Seo In-guk (left) and Lee Jong-suk participate in the press event of Korean film “No Breathing,” held in Seoul, Korea on September 30, 2013. [TenAsia/ Paeng Hyun-joon]

No Breathing

No Breathing

Reporter. Lee Hye-ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr
Photographer. Paeng Hyun-joon pangpang@tenasia.co.kr

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/74202

hello again!!  so very back in this thread!! hahahahaha!
rania zd:  read your opinion ... and i am 100% so totally in agreement!! hahahahahaha!!
OMG! i had it in mind that he was the one in black ... but since i knew he wore gray for the vogue thingy ... it never crossed my mind that he could have change before attending that event! hahahahaha!  your comment had me rofl!!!!!!!  silly me!! hahahahahaha!
love the pictures of jong suk with his eyes closed ... he must be very tired don't you think??? he just wants to rest ... poor baby!!  i want to say to his manager "Please let him rest!!" 
do you think he will attend the korea awards thing??  i want him to win that soooooooooo bad!!  and i want his drama to win too!!!!
its really okay that he didn't do skinship with the girl in 'no breathing' ... since our boy is truly a one-woman guy!! hahahahahaha! i guess you know what i mean!

jong suk fighting!!

leianji

said: hello again!!  so very back in this thread!! hahahahaha!

rania zd

:  read your opinion ... and i am 100% so totally in agreement!! hahahahahaha!!

OMG! i had it in mind that he was the one in black ... but since i knew he wore gray for the vogue thingy ... it never crossed my mind that he could have change before attending that event! hahahahaha!  you're comment had me rofl!!!!!!!  silly me!! hahahahahaha!

love the pictures of jong suk with his eyes closed ... he must be very tired don't you think??? he just wants to rest ... poor baby!!  i want to say to his manager "Please let him rest!!" 

do you think he will attend the korea awards thing??  i want him to win that soooooooooo bad!!  and i want his drama to win too!!!!

its really okay that he didn't do skinship with the girl in 'no breathing' ... since our boy is truly a one-woman guy!! hahahahahaha! i guess you know what i mean!

jong suk fighting!!