Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[upcoming Movie 2013] No Breathing (노브레싱) - Starring. Lee Jong Suk, Seo In Guk, Kwon Yu Ri

icassiopeia_pimicassiopeia_pimPosts: 42MemberMay 23edited May 23image
Movie: No BreathingHangul: 노브레싱
Director: Jo Young Sun
Writer: Yoo Young Ah
Release Date: 2nd half, 2013
Filming began: May 19, 2013

CAST
Lee Jong Suk as Woo Sungan ambitious swimmer but always comes in second place
Seo In Guk as Won Ila talented swimmer but distances himself from the sport

Kwon Yu Ri as Jung Eunan aspiring musician with a carefree personality

Ah Young as Se Mi a friend of Jung Eun who dreams to become a professional singer

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: transparent; text-align: start;"by :icassiopeia_pim
source: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2018316/upcoming-movie-2013-no-breathing-%EB%85%B8%EB%B8%8C%EB%A0%88%EC%8B%B1-starring-lee-jong-suk-seo-in-guk-kwon-yu-ri

class="post-title"[A-Z Interview ①]: Lee Jong Suk, “The me 10 years from now? An actor that is irreplaceable.”

a. Alcohol (알코올) How much you can drink?

"About 3 glasses of Soju? Anyway, I can’t handle drinking much. I can drink beer (a bit) more though. I like places where I can converse with my friends, having one with a lot of people is a bit difficult. A bustling place with a lot of people is a little uncomfortable."

B. brand (
브랜드) Your favorite clothing brand?

Jill Stuart, T.I For Men, System.”

C. character (
캐릭터) Your personality?

"For a while, I’ve thought of myself as ‘manly’ but everyone said that I’m a guy who is cute (aegyo) after ‘School’ (laughs). I can’t share all my thoughts with the people I met for the first time. But after getting to know them, I would show a lot about myself."

D. drama (
드라마) The drama that you enjoyed recently?

“‘Flowerboy Next Door’ and ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’. Romantic comedy and melodrama are my favorite. In particular, I get kind of depressed when watching ‘That Winter’. I like to do works that has a dark, calm and gloomy feeling.”

E. effort (노력)  Your efforts that you worked on in order to play Go Nam Soon?

"At first, I had a hard time understanding Go Nam Soon. Eventually I concluded, ‘let’s not fill in the blanks’. I always monitor myself in the newsroom, but after I recited the poem ‘Flower’ in the second episode, I was drawn to Nam Soon’s feeling. The director wanted me to create a feeling/atmosphere like Jang Hyuk-sunbaenim did, but it seemed really difficult. I wanted to make Go Nam Soon unique/exceptional."

F. first love (첫사랑) your first love, when was it?

"Second year of middle school, I think. I can’t really remember well now."

G. grow (성장) As an actor, how much do you want to grow in the future?

"Grow like a storm (laughs). Right now, I am still embarrassed to call myself ‘Actor’ Lee Jong Suk. But someday, I want to be acknowledged and can proudly say ‘I’m actor Lee Jong Suk’"

H. habit (습관) A habit that cannot be fixed? 

"Everytime there’s someone on my left, somehow, it makes me feel uneasy (without knowing why). I’m not a lefty (left-handed), that’s why it’s quite awkward. Even when shooting on my left, I’m just (strangely) wobbly."

I. imagine
(상상)what do you imagine yourself doing 10 years from now?

"An actor that is irreplaceable or maybe a president (CEO) of a café on the outskirts (of Seoul)? (laughs) 10 years later, I see myself as a conspicuous actor that is in a position that anyone never expected. When I was in Sitcoms and an MC on a Music Broadcasting Station, I felt the public doubting my acting. So, I wanted to prove myself in as an actor in ‘School’ as a start. I want do be in my utmost in work. Somehow, I want to do it. I look forward to doing the best.”

J. joy
(기쁨) What you do to feel good (mood)?

"I’ll be in my happiest mood when I catch up on the drama I haven’t finished yet with the lights off. As if I was on a movie theatre. That’s when I’m most happy. Originally, I’d only watch TV Dramas that is already finished, but nowadays I’d watch (dramas) even if it’s already in the middle, if it is a heated  topic."

K. kim woo bin
(김우빈) What kind of friend is Kim Woo Bin?

I was able to grow a step (because of him) and made friends. I don’t think Nam Soon could be that pathetic if there weren’t Heung Soo. His concentration is really great that he could shed a tear right away (even though we’re not supposed to cry). That’s why the writers asked, ‘Why is there a lot of crying when the two of you meet?’. I wanted to just do it calmly, but whenever he started to cry, I couldn’t help myself. Truthfully, I’ve never cried in real life no matter how difficult or sad I was, as Nam Soon, this would be the first time I cried a lot.”

L. love (사랑) Any girlfriend?
"Currently single."

M. movie
(영화) The movie that impressed you?

"Kim Ki Duk’s (Director and Writer of) ‘Dream’. A movie starring Lee Na Young and Odagiri Joe. I went to watch it but I don’t really understand. It was really difficult to understand what was happening, but it was really depressing. It’s a very memorable work."

imagePhotoset Collection and original source (TVReport)Translated by withljongsuk & co.

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"Lee Jong suk reveals F/W fashion pictorial with JAMBANGEE

wmpejngrfp1qhl2qbsnjek64l0dyfkj3.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actor Lee Jong suk captivated women’s eyes and heart again with his tough-guy look.
As a brand model, Lee Jong suk released 2013 F/W fashion pictorial with casual brand JAMBANGEE.  In the pictures, the actor introduces various trendy styles for the fall that came to us so fast.

wy87cenhtex2ppiq9w1c7v7iva72kgt8.jpg

The 24-year-old star took off his “romantic young boyfriend” image from his latest TV drama ‘I Can Hear from Your Voice’ and turned into a tough guy, raising the pulse rate of female fans. Lee also unveiled behind-the-scene photos from the photo shoot this time, proving he doesn\'t need any editing process for the pictures to look great. 
Meanwhile, Lee Jong suk will be back to big screen with his new film ‘Physiognomy’ which is set to premiere on September 11. (photo by JAMBANGEE) 

For more: bntnews.co.uk source: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/lee-jong-suk-reveals-f-w-fashion-pictorial-053808504.html