[CONCERT] JYJ WORLDWIDE IN SEOUL

Guest petiteange22

Guest BitterLemon

Roof or no roof, let the show begin! (what time will it begin? in 3 more hours?)

Hailstorm or no hailstorm here we gooo! (eew -4..it's going to be very cold :ph34r:)

Hope everything will be just fine and the show will run smoothly and more importantly - SAFELY for both the boys and the audience.

I have nothing to share LOL just dropping by to join in the spazzzz

I'm gonna camp right here also hahah

Hey ^L4uRa^ and all of the SKKS paein here in the thread, don't this remind you of when we and all of the SKKS fans camped in the SKKS thread waiting for live recaps? It's only fitting that they will sing all of the SKKS OST songs..

XD It feels so much like waiting to watch the World Cup together with a whole bunch of friends and families and to cheer on our favorite team together..

I hope hope hope that Junsu will perform something from his Mozart musical/the song written by Sylvester Levay for him during the Mozart concert.

(curious about Pierot too..XD)

Thanks for creating this thread petiteange, it's good to camp here and spazz together! Now gimme my JYJ blanket, I wanna be warm and comfortable LOLZ!

JYJ go go go go! JYJ fighting! Fans fighting! Trending fighting!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jduongdo

We are trending #JYJ and #JYJinSeoul!! Cassies attack! GO GO GO!! keke Let's show them that they don't need any stinkin' tarps to have an awesome show!

I'm praying for a safe and fun show. Oh, and for lots of fancams/accounts when I wake up. (*\(^-^)(*\ <3 /*)(^-^)/*)

Have fun camping everyone!

---edit:

Thanks for the reminder Redwarrior. It seems that everyone is trying to focus all their attention on #JYJinSeoul, but there's no harm in tweeting both, is there? :D

Guest Redwarrior

We are trending #JYJ and #JYJinSeoul!! Cassies attack! GO GO GO!! keke Let's show them that they don't need any stinkin' tarps to have an awesome show!

I'm praying for a safe and fun show. Oh, and for lots of fancams/accounts when I wake up. (*\(^-^)(*\ <3 /*)(^-^)/*)

Have fun camping everyone!

In addition, since only one hashtag is allowed for trending. Type in #JYJ and #JYJinSeoul separately (different tweets) so it will count! Spread this around!

Guest TVXQ~Soul

Ahh.. that stadium!!! The "Olympic" Stadium!! :w00t:

I was in Korea for the past few days and my bus kept driving past it... :sweatingbullets:

OMG, so near yet so far... boohoohoo... :tears:

Let's us all pray for JYJ's concert to be a huge success..

Think of it this way, perhaps the "stupid" hail/storm/rain purpose was to wash/sweep away all the bad luck the boys have.

So after this, everything will go smoothly for them. (ok, i'm VERY optimistic..lol)

Talking about my trip in Korea, I was extremely excited to hear "Empty" playing in one of the ski resort near the hotel I was staying!!! So glad they still have lots of support in their homeland.

Edit

Regarding the 'war' situation between the north and south, seriously it's just being over-exaggerated in the news. Basically South koreans are still doing their day-to-day work.

So, no sweat...:)

Edit 2

Yoochun ah, "Lee Sun Joon" got you many 'aunties fans' lol

Words on Balloon: Blessing Yoochun

blessyc.jpg

Words on ribbon attached to balloon: Yoochun ar, "Aunties" will support you

blessyc2.jpg

bd5721106164a51df819b88.jpg

Auntie fans are rich~~~ ^^

c0272df84ab26ec59e51468.jpg

dcdcdbcc577ce94f92457e8.jpg

1328303afcb0fc68b8998f8.jpg

And also for our boys^^

47718487.jpg

Guest Serenity89

I am super super sleepy, but this thread is enough to keep me awake for hours. I am so excited for the fans who are attending the concert, even though I envy you a lot. The set list looks amazing! I'm looking forward to hearing their songs they wrote and composed themselves. I feel like after all these years, they are finally able to sing what they want to sing and express what they want to feel. This concert will definitely be a success, I can feel it! I believe in JYJ!

I almost cried when I read that the white drapes fell apart from the hail. I just can't believe how one thing happens after another for them. Then I started to read comments and I feel much stronger. No matter what happens, as long as we stay by the guys, we can all get through the tough obstacles together.

I really want the glowstick! That looks so cool. I wonder what Jaejoong felt like when he saw his face on the bus. The fans are so awesome to do this. I hope all the fans stay warm and don't catch a cold. Well, at least the body heat and jumping up and down during the concert will get the fans warmed up. =)

Sorry I don't have anything new or interesting to share. I just wanted to spazz and join in on the fun with all of you. ^^

Guest chdairkld

Ok, the set list!!!

My jaw literally dropped just now because I see "Still in Love". And no lie, I've had this song in repeat since showcase, it's now quickly climbing up to be my #1 'most played' song on my computer O.o ....and i can't stop listening to it....ever.....*shot*

I'm crazy about this song and I feel pangs in my heart just knowing that Jaejoong will be singing it. And I know it's a sad song but OMFG KIM JAEJOONG IS SO SEXY IN THIS SONG AND HIS VOICE IS SULTRY AND HOT AND SEXY.

I'm just imagining him on stage right now singing it, tilting his head back (showing us his neck)....and singing in that tone, dark, sexy and manly. *melt* ~i'm a lost woman for you, how will i ever break through???

No really, I think i'll stop breathing if i see him perform it live. but fancams will do!!

(sorry, nothing to add...just spazz/spam)

JYJ FIGHTING!! (i feel my heart racing like when i was in line at nyc showcase, even if i'm not at jamsil waiting)

-----edit

AnimeAddict31 posted the cap of twitter trend in the main thread!

Guest tarong_1

omg they're going to sing "too love and to you it's goodbye" my favourite ost of skk

i'm so excited for those who are going to watch the concert, hope everybody will enjoy, we'll wait for your tons of pix and fancams!!! have fun

DBSK / JYJ FIGHTING!!!!!!

"Wow! The Stadium is sold out, there's thousands more who still want to get in. All the merchandise is completely sold out! #JYJinSeoul"

"I meant all the merchandise in the stadium is sold out! maybe there's still some tickets left". #JYJinSeoul

credit:

elbowyeish's twitter

:D

The stage

199234634.jpg

199235670.jpg

199232804.jpg

61893001.jpg

credit: mel_sohma + Fern_YJ

Guest petiteange22

i'm back! :)

SETLIST

1-2.jpg

OMGOMGOMG!!!!

the pledge? fallen leaves? OMO new songs? the title sounds so... nostalgic

yoochun piano solo *spazz!!!*

jyj interactive table talk - yes!! more secrets to spill!!! :lol:

orchestra empty!!!!

jaejae ost solo!!! omg!! this is like a dream come true!!!!!! *SPAZZEVENHARDER!!!!!* i love this song!!!!!

+ ticket~

12.jpg

jaejoong + yuchun + junsu + :tears:

*1 HOUR TO THE SHOW*

sunshineafterstorm.jpg

that's the sun peeking out to say there'll always be sunshine after the storm.

concert will be a roaring success!

hwaiting!!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR... THE BEGINNING...?

cr: baidu

Guest glediel128

Also posted this message in the main thread- :)

WOW Cassies Daebak!!

I saw #jyjinseoul they are still trending as no.1 up to now.

Seriously there are so many twitting right now! Im always refreshing my page but the twits keep on coming!

GO GO guys let's make them stay at no.1 for another hour!

SPAM twitter! :D

I would post the screenshot but i dont know how. sorry.

I like the environment here!

-edit

it's posted above me..lol

Guest petiteange22

[uPDATES]

there's a |miduhyo| banner,

|we're always waiting for you| banner

and a |always on your side| banner

and a |auntie banner| for chunnie

they're entering the stadium now!

i heard they'll be cable flying!!!

+lightstick~

11-2.jpg

Guest DBSK_real

Oh dear, thanks for this thread...I can spazz here, right? Really wish I could stay here but I have to go out for a while. Hopefully, I would back before the concert end.

(I really want to pack my clothes and fly to Seoul tonight. It's just 6 hours and I could attend tomorrow concert at least. *sob*)

JYJ fighting!

Aaaahhhhh I'm at work right now but had to come here to spazzzz with everyone about this!! The stadium looks so cool even without the roof. Don't worry boys, everything will be alright. You guys will have a ton of fun with all the fans and the concert will be a huge success. I just know it. I know things haven't been easy for you boys but at the end of it all, you always come out the winner so despite the weather and the roof issues, you boys will come out on top this time around too because we all are sending you our positive thoughts, our love and support 110%. OMG a thought just crossed my mind. When this whole nightmare is over, we(K-Cassies, Bigeast and International fans) should plan a get together with our JYJ boys and party. I would totally make every effort to attend. Ohhhh I'm getting ahead of myself haha. Or we don't even have to wait til this nightmare is over. We can have it to show them our love and support. Alright I'm getting too excited now, need to stop....

I really need to join twitter too eventhough I won't know anything the boys are saying...."sigh" Can't wait to get home to check everythilng out.

JYJ FIGHTING!! CASSIES FIGHTING!!!

When this whole nightmare is over, we(K-Cassies, Bigeast and International fans) should plan a get together with our JYJ boys and party. I would totally make every effort to attend. Ohhhh I'm getting ahead of myself haha. Or we don't even have to wait til this nightmare is over. We can have it to show them our love and support. Alright I'm getting too excited now, need to stop....

I really need to join twitter too eventhough I won't know anything the boys are saying...."sigh" Can't wait to get home to check everythilng out.

JYJ FIGHTING!! CASSIES FIGHTING!!!

COME JOIN the twitter festivities - joined twitter just for JYJ and probably did a bulk of all my twitters today trying to get #JYJinSeoul on the #1 spot - it was thrilling to see it jump from 4th place to 2nd, then all the way to the top! Sorry to seem like a twitter spam, when all I really wanted to say is that it did feel good to think my contribution might have helped - plus, I think I'm going on a typing vomit because I've been tweeting like mad for several hours now (gosh - time flies when seeing all these great tweets about the concert...sorry to digress again).

If there is a party - after tweeting so much JYJ love, count me in - will try hell and high water to get there. ^^

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi my angels !!!

I´d like to give congratulations for new thread!

I´m just passing here to leave my happiness and love too!

DailyTofu♥ petiteange22♥ and all girls who made it!

Domo Arigatou!

I´ll leave my humble contribuition !

Kissu!!!!

[PHOTOS]101127

JYJ Seoul Concert Venue

[GOODIES]

Supa cool Bus ne???haha \0/

1588.jpg

1589.jpg

1590.jpg

1591.jpg

1587.jpg

1586.jpg

1585.jpg

1584.jpg

1582.jpg

1581.jpg

1582.jpg

1580.jpg

1579.jpg

1578.jpg

1577.jpg

1576.jpg

Credits:Twitter + baidu + astagged

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

its like JYJ world in twitter right now! the updates are coming up like crazy! we are still trending #JYJinSeoul right now! so come up and join everyone!

Jae's mum ,sisters and her kids came as well .

There a re a lot of I-cassies there as well.

and cassies,its MASSIVE!

Guest glediel128

Did the concert start already? It's already past 7pm in Korea right now!!

Cant wait for the pictures and fancams!

JYJ fighting!

-Edit

LOL the 3 of them all twitted at the same time! haha

I think they did it on purpose.LOL

These boys are reallly random..

Archived