* A ₩88,000

* B ₩77,000

* C ₩55,000

translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

to book your tickets, or for more information, please go here

---

so far, it's only seoul that has been listed.

but hey, it's called JYJ WORLDWIDE IN SEOUL for a reason.

the boys themselves said they *might* be holding concerts in other cities like bangkok, singapore, malaysia, hongkong, taiwan, usa, europe...

i believe the situation is hopeful.

we shall wait for further announcements :)

---

i'll post news, official announcements, schedules, ticketing updates and also photos.

please feel free to contribute and comment ^^

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest petiteange22

[News] 101020 ‘JYJ’ World Wide Concert, Dome Stage Issue… To Give Fans The Best Stage Ever

JYJ (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu) first World Wide Concert ‘JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul’ held in Seoul Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium will have the whole venue fully covered by roof and is transformed to dome theater.

JYJ first World Wide Concert ‘JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul’ organizer representative on the 20th said, “An outdoor concert venue has few destinied problems that will appear such as weather and sound. Thus in order to resolve such problems in this concert and in turn deliver the best stage for the fans, the upper side of Jamsil Stadium will be fully covered just like dome.”

By covering Jamsil Olympic Stadium to a dome structure, the lighting effect is going to improve that is able to maximize the effectiveness of screen role, as well as sound quality which often become weak point of outdoor concert.

Furthermore, eventhough at the day of event the weather turns cold, the roof will be able to block the external temperature and keep all audiences inside the venue warm thus are more comfortable in enjoying the show.

Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium to have a dome infrastructure inside its gigantic size venue will be the first time in South Korea for ‘JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul’.

In particular, considering new public law regarding maximum safety, the installation of existing dome structure will not require the use of steel cables, and textile fabric will be applied instead, as the official said.

Currently the organizer has been exploring deeply about the same venues in the world which has the same method of installing dome structure, and the venue will launch its majestic look for the first time in the coming end of November at JYJ concert.

JYJ agent in South Korea, C-JES Entertainment said, “This concert will be the presence of combination of leading production, stage, and harmonious performance that is worth to be much expected. We’re doing our best so that the stage will leave an unforgettable impression on fans which they’ve been looking for in a concert.”

The second advanced ticket sales for another 20,000 tickets is originally planned to be conducted next week, yet due to requests from fans, Interpark will hold the ticket sales on the coming October 22nd instead.

‘JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul’ is advancing to be a 100,000 seats scale concert (each performance to have 50,000 audiences) and is coming on November 27 – 28 for two days.

source: news.nate

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

---

[News] 101018 JYJ will Continue to The First Worldwide Concert in November

JYJ (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu) will hold their Worldwide Concert ‘JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul’ for two days on November 27 and 28 at Jamsil Stadium.

JYJ representative on the 18th revealed, “The concert will be under direction of Jeri Slaughter who formerly directed concerts of world’s top pop artists such as Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, and Christina Aguilera. A world-class live performance South Korea has never experienced will exist through JYJ’s concert.”

Currently there are six countries and nine cities expanded from JYJ World Tour showcases and about 18 songs will be presented on the concert stage, members’ unreleased self composed songs will be revealing live as well. The concert will use special color laser device called Phenon, recognized as world’s first real-time video technology with interactive media digital operation.

JYJ on last 12th opened the showcase for their global album in which world-class artists namely Kanye West and Rodney ‘Dark Child’ Jerkins participated, double title song in the worldwide album ‘Ayyy Girl’ and ‘Empty’ together with other tracklist were unveiled to South Korea fans. The showcase received favorable reviews for brilliant and stable live stage performance.

Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu said “We finished the local showcase in great success due to fans’ supports that leads us to gain more courage and self confidence. Although the schedule is tight, but we’re commited to continue going forward for a successful world stage each and every day”

Meanwhile, ‘JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul’ will open the ticket sales on the 19th at 20:00 through Interpark website.

source: joynews

trans: sharingyoochun.net

Guest petiteange22

OFFICIAL JYJ "Be My Girl Remix" Slaughter Mob Nov. 27/28, 2010

Official Flash Mob Choreography for JYJ Seoul concert in November 2010. Be my girl remix. Please learn before you see the show. JYJ wants you to dance with them and have fun. Always keep the faith. -- carlost177 twitter

*gentle reminder: RIGHT hand first!*

---

JYJ TWEETS ABOUT THE DANCE

Junsu Gets All Excited about the Flash-mob, How could You not Love This Kid♥

(Junsu) Good afternoon^^ Did you all enjoy the Be My Girl video? If I could dance this dance with all of you, the joy and fun we feel at the festival will multiply! With all of you there with me at the Jamshil Olympic Stadium, let’s film a video that will stay with all of you forever~!! (1:52pm KST)

(Junsu) Ah, and I see that a lot of you have questions on what direction you should be starting in..Because the video was filmed through a mirror, all you need to do is follow exactly what you see on your screen, so if their right hands go up, then all of your right hands should go up and if they lift their left foot, then all you need to do is lift your left foot up too^ (2:04pm KST)

(Junsu) By the way, I did the dance out of boredom after watching the dance moves 1~2 times that day..As you can see, I’m in the back, all awkward and getting the moves wrong lol Don’t watch me, watch the dancers in the front ^^ (2:08pm KST)

(Sunhee) @0101xiahtic But Oppa… Are you aware that the sections on the grass aren’t Standing sections?? keke How you expect us to turn in a circle, I don’t know……..ㅠㅠ So the wave starts from the left, right~??keke (2:49pm KST)

(Junsu) @EukyangSun From the left, that’s correct^^ (2:50pm KST)

(Ella) @0101xiahtic Question~~~~!!!!! Do we make whatever pose we want??? Or.. do we put our hands in the air??? (4:31pm KST)

(Junsu) @xiahella Put your hands in the air~!! (4:37pm KST)

(EunKyu) @0101xiahtic Oppa, I watched it once but I’ve got it almost completely memorized!!!!!!!ㅎ~ㅎ (4:28pm KST)

(Junsu) @yc2604 Good!! Once you try it, you’ll find that it’s not that hard because it’s simple^^ (4:40pm KST)

(Si Eun) @0101xiahtic Mr Junsu..You said this would be simple… But this is proper choreography kekekeke But the dance is nice~ Let’s just go ahead and make the concert venue a club! Let’s party like crazy~!!! Expect great things, because everyone’s having fun memorizing the moves!!^^ But this is the first time I’ve seen singers assigning homework to their fans kekekeke You’re the best! (4:27pm KST)

(Junsu) @12Faith26 Because this is the first time, if you guys can succeed, we’ll probably be setting another ‘First’ in Asia^^ (4:42pm KST)

(smjpss) @0101xiahtic I have a question, too… For the middle part, not the choreography part, are we supposed to freely go with the beat and dance freestyle??? (4:50pm KST)

(Junsu) @smjpss In the parts where we dance freestyle, all of you should do the same thing and shake your bodies haha;; (4:56pm KST)

Jaejoong Also Talks about Be My Girl. No Pre-Drinking, Fans!!!

(Jaejoong) Great job rehearsing today, everyone^^ By the way, have you all learned the Be my girl choreography! (11:30pm KST)

(Jaejoong) To those who think the choreography is too hard, try learning the hand movements separately ^^ And I want to see all of you doing the wave together ㅠ If you can’t learn the moves, the wave will come…to nothing …ㅠ (11:32pm KST)

(Jaejoong) I’ve heard rumors that some people, who feel embarrassed about dancing, are going to “have a glass of soju” before coming..haha Don’t do that (11:34pm KST)

Jaejoong Encourage Fans to Learn the Joy of Dancing

(Jaejoong) Yoochun and I.. don’t really like learning dance moves unlike Junsu.. But I like this joy that I’m feeling after learning all the moves! Feel that joy with us^^ If you imagine yourself feeling shy when everyone else is dancing..Er.. haha (11:40pm KST)

Jaejoong says the dance is easier than it seems

(Jaejoong) Honestly, the part where you spin your hands.. Our black hyungs and noonas did it in such a sexy way that it just looks hard! (11:43pm KST)

Yoochun Talks about Be My Girl Too… and Aion, Jaejoong tries to be a slacker and Fails

(Yoochun) South Korea’s Heroes Legion hwaiting!! (11:44pm KST)

(T/N: That’s the name of his legion on Aion)

(Jaejoong) @6002theMicky Yoochun, I don’t think the fans are finding the choreography hard, I just think they’re embarrassed to actually do it haha (11:45pm KST)

(Yoochun) What do you mean the choreography is hard^^ When you’re all going to do really well!!! (11:46pm KST)

(Yoochun) Because you have such beautiful hearts, I think you’ll all look so beautiful even if you mess up^^ Keep going!! (11:51pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @6002theMicky Yoochun, does that mean I’m allowed to mess up?^^ (11:54pm KST)

(Yoochun) @mjjeje Hyung, you have to do well….Because your heart is very, very beautiful?? Eh…This isn’t right (11:56pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @6002theMicky I’ll work hard..ㅠ (11:56pm KST)

Source: [Yoochun+Junsu+Jaejoong+Others' Twitter]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net + mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

---

what are you waiting for?

go learn the dance now! :)

[News] 101124 JYJ Concert Gives Discounts to University Exam Takers

2010112417157720231.jpg

JYJ concert will give special discount to every university exam takers.

On the upcoming November 27th and 28th for two days ‘JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul’ will take place at Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium, while to heighten the expectations among fans, every candidates of university exam this year will be rewarded a shocking 40% discount of the ticket price.

For the total two days concert in Olympic Stadium, JYJ’s Seoul concert covers a stunning 100,000 seats scale. The first and second round of ticket sales had received an explosive reaction as both were sold out in less than 20 minutes, meanwhile currently the third round sales is still in selling process.

The discount is given to the exam candidate him/herself including one companion, and it applies only to seats at A, B, C categories. Any exam candidate who wishes to receive the discount should make ticket reservation at the official website Interpark (http://ticket.interpark.com) and present the ticket at the venue on the concert day to receive the discount.

credit: Osen

trans: sharingyoochun.net

-------

I hope they snatch up the remaining tickets!!

Discounted tix (A,B,C)

VIP section 154,000 Won

R section 132,000 Won

S section 110,000 Won

A section 88,000 Won = 53,000

B section 77,000 Won = 46,000

C Section 55,000 Won = 33,000

Guest petiteange22

posted by charan over at the official thread :)

Jamshil Stadium – JYJ Worldwide in Seoul

101124000.jpg

101124002.jpg

101124001.jpg

74ywm.jpg

credit: DC

shared by:3rebelangels

---

the white drapes look pretty~~ :)

Thank you Petiteange for opening this thread^^ Ces and Ginny for posting news about it^^

Today again, i went to Jamsil Stadium to see the roof and how are going the preparations.. its not easy to see inside, as its locked everywhere.. but i could see a glimpse of the white dome.. this stadium is really huge (it seems to me that this stadium is even bigger than Tokyo Dome), so hopefully the tickets will be sold out by saturday and sunday..

as for me, exploring Seoul by day.. rehearsing for the flashmob by night.. its totally crazy.. haha.. but of course, we must give our boys the best flashmob ever *i am hopeless.. lolz*

I keep praying for everything to go smoothly this time.. our boys need luck by their side!!

JYJ hwaiting!!

Guest Shaneira

I wanna go to the concert to~~~ tears.gif:tears:tears.gif

And is it just me or does anybody else find it sweet that JYJ actually gives discounts on their tickets. :sweatingbullets:

Guest daily_tofu

Oh wow I didn't realize how big Jamshil Stadium is.... wow. It's amazing how they're going to cover the roof. I'm still amazed.

And yes it's so sweet of them to give discounts for the students.

A friend of mine who works in the tourism forwarded this email, I hope it's useful for fans who are going to Seoul:

Press Release November 24, 2010

RE: North Korea’s attack on Yeonpyeong

After yesterday’s attack by North Korea on the island of Yeonpyeong, the escalation of tension between Koreas has set off fear in some tourists who have arranged to travel to South Korea during these few months.

On behalf of the Korea Tourism Organization, we would like to reassure every tourist that travelling to South Korea is generally safe. Based on the fact that Yeonpyeong was once claimed by North Korea in the 1970s and is located very near the disputed sea border, this island has always been the point of tension. Therefore, the other parts of South Korea visited by tourists and businessmen would not be affected. Moreover, the clash has already put South Korea’s military on high alert to ensure the safety of civilians. The South Korean government has taken precautionary measures. Today, Koreans and foreign visitors alike continue with their daily life and travel across the country as planned.

Once again, we would like to highlight the point that travelling in Korea will not be affected as the business and tourism sectors will still operate normally to bring you the most satisfactory travelling experience. With that, please be reassured about your holiday and business plans and we sincerely hope to welcome everyone in Korea!

For more information, please contact the Korea Tourism Organization at 65-6533 0441 or email kntosp@pacific.net.sg.

-ends-

Guest petiteange22

^

that's good news YAY :)

i don't want anything to affect the concert and i most certainly don't want a war!

---

thanks for the updates lena~

hehehe you're our SSS - Secret Spy in Seoul

haha more like exclusive soompi correspondent! :)

can't wait for more updates from you ^^

---

posted by dear Sayuri JaeJoong at the official thread.

[PHOTO]101125

Junsu´s Twitter Update

43.jpg

Yay~!!!!!!!!!concert fighting^^ (he tweeted in english!)

Credits:Junsu´s Twitter

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

^

that's junsu and the pro dancers from amerrrika~~~

he's hitting off real well with them right! :)

Hi everyone!

I'm back to soompi again after a long gone for mommy missions.

petiteange22 : Thanks so much for opening this thread.

I'm looking for some updates on JYJ concert and just found your thread, really helpful! ^^

daily_tofu : Thanks for your update about the current situation.

I'm flying tomorrow night and praying hard for the smooth and success of the concert.

Our JYJ have faced too many obstacles. Hope this time is the beginning of their worldwide success.

Figthing!!! I love you ... I love you ... I love yoo(chun) ^^

Guest BitterLemon

Omo thank you for opening this thread petiteange!

It seems fun, doesn't it?

Seesh that stadium is huge! Huge huge huge!

And covering the stadium like that, how much money is put into this project? I think it is to ensure better acoustic, isn't it? My God, who put money into this?

Seems like A LOT.

This is definitely not that stadium where they held the Mirotic concert, isn't it?

I think the Mirotic concert stadium is the one used for Junsu's Mozart concert.

lenale, hope you will have fun in the concert..haha so envy you! have you learned the steps for the flash mob? Take care and hope you will have good time there.

Guest chdairkld

*pouts* I'm a college student, if only I were there to get the discount.

It's times like this when I think I should have started a 'concert' fund a long time ago. Would I have had enough to fly and see them by now??

I'm just sooooo jealous of Seoul. A full concert might just make my heart stop and I'll probably lose my voice permanently but I feel like I just have to see them again (soon!).

Good luck to everyone going, practice your dance moves well! lol. And to our boys: everyone is waiting just for you.

thank you for opening the thread!

I'm so excited for the concert...flying out tomorrow to Seoul..2 days concert with the boys..

happy happy^^ I'm going to practice the dance on the plane hahaha ^^

aaa too excited that I can't even do my work...

@lenale and e_anylia, I am soooo envious of you two for being able to go there and see the boys!! aaahhhhh have lots of fun for us too! Have you two learn the Be My Girl Remix flashmob dance steps? You know that the JYJ boys wants to dance with you right. :D I can't keep away from that video LOL. Every chance I get I watch it hoping that I will get a chance to dance with the boys next year :D .

@petiteange22, thanks for starting this thread. Now I can spazzzz all I want about their concert here. Soooo looking forward to the weekend to hear all about it from fellow cassies.

YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB BOYS, DON'T LET ANYTHING GET YOU DOWN. THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE ON. JYJ FIGHTING!!!

Guest petiteange22

no problem guys :)

can't wait to spazz over the pictures/fancams/fanaccounts!!!

WOW! emanresu and e_anylia

you girls will be there to witness this epic moment!! how awesome!!

be sure to share your experience with us!

+ fanart posted by raikko9

1290614040_파도타기.jpg

credit:as tagged + DNBN

*hope the flashmob will be a success!

our boys (esp. junsu!) seems so excited about it! :lol:

Hi everyone!

I'm back to soompi again after a long gone for mommy missions.

petiteange22 : Thanks so much for opening this thread.

I'm looking for some updates on JYJ concert and just found your thread, really helpful! ^^

daily_tofu : Thanks for your update about the current situation.

I'm flying tomorrow night and praying hard for the smooth and success of the concert.

Our JYJ have faced too many obstacles. Hope this time is the beginning of their worldwide success.

Figthing!!! I love you ... I love you ... I love yoo(chun) ^^

thank you for opening the thread!

I'm so excited for the concert...flying out tomorrow to Seoul..2 days concert with the boys..

happy happy^^ I'm going to practice the dance on the plane hahaha ^^

aaa too excited that I can't even do my work...

Thank you gals for posting!! I'm flying out to Seoul Sat. early morning...I was having doubts, so seeing your posts makes me feel better, LOL. I just practiced the BMG remix once, LOL, will watch on the plane too ^^. I'm excited!

Thank you very much for creating the topic and sharing info! I'm super excited about the concert! Can't wait to read the live reports and watch fancams (it's great there are ninja cassies always ready to provide HD fancams of the boys) ^__^

Archived