[CONCERT] JYJ WORLDWIDE IN SEOUL

Guest petiteange22

Guest petiteange22

THANKS FOR ALL THE SHARES GALS!! :)

i think jae is really a sweetheart.

those tweets before he said goodnight was <3

it made me feel kinda sad, because i know how badly the boys wanted to present a perfect stage to the fans.

but i think they ought to know that hearing them sing on stage, with smiles on their faces is the best thing we fans can ask for.

they are perfect just like that.

i heart them so much.

one last pic before i say goodnight

schoolboyjae.jpg

^ he looks like a little kid skipping to school :wub:

-edit-

one more thing

fallen leaves is actually composed and writen by junsu~

it's a very beautiful ballad. really touches your heart.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lil'Hazel

woo. junsu's flashmob = love!!! i wish they do this in every concerts.

Love the new mission song.

Who else went to this concert in this thread/forum ? cant wait to hear more stories.

OMG, I want a high quality version of Mission! Loving it already ><.

Oh and the dancers with Jaejoong is so cute, the one with the curly hair that stands behind him. The other one look so hungry for him LOL. I love it when Jae is with female dancers.

Thank you everyone for sharing the pictures, fancams and everything..

I will share my fanaccount when i'll be back home.. but i just need to say the concert was amazing and i am glad i'll be part of the red ocean tonight again..

I felt so sad and heartbroken reading Jae's tweets last night.. they had set so high expectations for themselves, they wanted to present the perfect stage to the fans, yet because of natural disaster, it was not as they wanted it to be.. but for us, cassies, it was absolutely perfect.. all we wanted to see was our boys awesome performance, and they never disappoint, it was perfect.. they're the best performers of the world.. their voice and presence warmed our hearts and bodies.. we didnt need anything more.. but of course, no matter what we say, it wont erase their own disappointment and sadness.. they're perfectionnist and they cant be satisfied when not everything went fine.. but to me, to all of us in the audience, everything was perfect

Hopefully, the boys rested well and kept themselves warm..

JYJ hwaiting!! tonight will be amazing again!!

Guest Jin_Rie

Thanks everyone for sharing pictures, fancam, news and everything. I wish I were there. Hope you guys who was been there and will be there tomorrow will have many memoreable memories in JYJ's concert. I bet it'll be the memorable concert for everyone. Our boys are surely amazing. I couldn't make to the concert but I still feel the warmness from the concert by everyone's fan accounts. I'll sit here and pray for our boys and you guys have an amazing concert. Hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow.

The pictures of Jae and some girls are so hot *nosebleed*. And Jae's haircut is suitable to him xD. He looks like a little boy with that hair. I'm so in love lol .

Junsu ah, don't cry. It made my heart hurt whenever you cry cause you're not an sentimental person. And I heard you was overwhelmed . Must cause the warm welcome from fans, right? Don't blame yourself for the natural disaster cause we know it's not your faults *cry*.

Our Chunnie gained a lot of friends after SSK, didn't he? And all are hot guys lol. Friends are really important.

Tomorrow will be another success. I'm sure of that.

Boys, fighting !!! I love you all xD

Guest raikko9

Jae looks like a diva w/ that flowing glitery stuff on him.lol~ Reminds me of Victoria's Secret fashion show.XDDDD~

Anyone has an audio or video of I CAN SOAR? I feel like Im the only one who hasnt listened to this solo and Junsu's my friggin biased.lol~

Im lovin' all their new songs. I really think Mission kick ar$e(club dance track-esque?)and they really did put 'JYJ' on their lyrics.^^

JoongKi w/ a red lightstick.<3

joo.jpg

6kk93.jpg

rrp94.jpg

2d225feddb286a7aacafd59b.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest petiteange22

JYJ WORLDWIDE IN SEOUL DAY2!!!

another day of spazzattack :lol:

i apologize for my excessive spazzing. keke. i need an outlet for my fangirl soul =X

oh! the boys looked like persian prince in those white/gold outfits. hehehehe

positively regal~

ja! will update later~ :)

-edit-

2d225feddb286a7aacafd59b.jpg

^ ROFL! anyone notice what's on top of junsu's head? LMAO!

Guest special-me

Curious to know.. The 'Interactive table talk' that was on the setlist, did it happen at the concert?

Or was it too cold or something? Ive been seraching around for fancams of it.

Guest micnmin4eva

@elbowyeish I figure if we start now, by the time the concert starts, it will be #1 already! Trendsetters #JYJinSeoul are you spreading the word??!!!!

Come on let's cheer the boys up ^^

Archived