[CONCERT] JYJ WORLDWIDE IN SEOUL

Guest petiteange22

Guest petiteange22

*whispers* thread's so quiet.. i'm the only one here =X

boys are on a break, and there are not much news.

how about a discussion? ^^

What's your favourite new song from the showcase?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sad to see the thread so quiet.. but the memories of the concert will remain forever in my heart and soul.. probably the thread will be quiet like this until the boys future worldwide concerts.. hopefully very soon.. Europe is waiting for them.. the world is waiting for them...

What's your favourite new song from the showcase?

This is such a difficult question.. all the new songs are amazing, many are full of meaning..

i might sound biased, but "Nine" is my favorite new song amongst the ballads.. i always loved Jae's compositions, his writing style.. Nine is not an exception.. i adore this song.. and for the catchy song, i love "I.D.S." (even though JaeJae fell during this performance :huh: )..

Guest annne82

Have to say that I fell in love with 'Nine' concerning the new songs that I discovered through fancams but actually liked all the new songs..

I mean listen to Fallen Leaves for heart wrenching slow or Mission for dance version..

Really wanna know when all those title will come in an album..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest petiteange22

HALLOOOOO EVERYONE~!!!

I BRING GOOD NEWS!!!!

[TRANS] 101220 JYJ, "Let's Be A Little Happier Next Year"

When the interview was coming to an end, we asked JYJ to participate in Sports Chosun's 'Star&Handwritten Message' special corner. Though we provided them with pens of every color, the three members all chose black to write their messages. They wrote 'Merry Christmas', 'We hope the last month of this year is a happy one for you' and 'Be happy in 2011!' What are JYJ's plans for the end of this year and the beginning of next year?

Junsu is planning to solidify his position as a musical actor with his participation in the musical 'Tears of Heaven'. He stated, "I have to do well. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like falling behind others, no matter what is given to me." He wants to be able to end it without feeling unsatisfied, and certainly with no regrets, and he hopes his efforts will fill his pride a little.

Yoochun will be prioritizing his work as JYJ but is thinking of continuing his work as an actor through a drama or a movie.

The same goes for Jaejoong, who was a hit in the Japanese drama 'Sunao Ni Narenakute'. Because both have put JYJ activities as their priority, they will have to concede to each other.

To be honest, 2010 was not a smooth year for JYJ. There wasn't a single thing that was easily accessible to JYJ due to various events such as natural disaster that made what used to be easily attainable the unattainable. But they had to work hard in order to not disgrace the name of TVXQ and the members. Each time an adversity faced them, the members stuck together and brought about amazing results. Junsu stated, "At first, we weren't expecting much and it felt like we were walking down a narrow path but I believe the year ended well. I think what happened this year will give us the energy to work harder in the future."

JYJ will be officially releasing their album in the US in mid-January. Afterwards, they plan on holding an Asia tour in countries such as Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, China and Hong Kong. Though they've had many overseas schedules already from their days as TVXQ, so many that they've renewed their passports three times, they still enjoy riding airplanes and they've vowed to continue to work hard on scheduling more domestic activities. Jaejoong stated, "We have to be loved by our mother country. I do hear that I'm popular overseas, and there are times when the other members are envious of my popularity. But Yoochun and Junsu both were a hit through their drama and musical. Though international fans are important, I want to be loved by my home country."

JYJ's New Year's Resolution was quite simple. Becoming happier and straightening things out a little. Jaejoong said, "In the end, things have worked out well but there was much sorrow in the process. And there were mistakes that could be called failures. As this is just the process of building the strong foundation for this new road we're walking on, we won't be expecting much success and we won't be greedy."

Source: [sports chosun+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

HIPHIPHURRAY~!!!!!

Afterwards, they plan on holding an Asia tour in countries such as Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, China and Hong Kong.

Its awesome.. I wish they could have talked about Europe too.. but I'll be waiting patientely.. and if there is a Encore in Seoul, we must go there and fill the venue!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest petiteange22

thai fans, SCREAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Valentine’s gifts for you! JYJ Concert in Bangkok 2 – 3 April 2011 (2 days only) Happy everyone by 411ent

credit: kungchalermchai

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

:)

can't wait for more good news!

i was shcoked reading one tweet @thejohnvu from EPIK Ent.

"At meeting with Epik managers regarding JYJ Australian show." omg

if this ould happen i will really happy!!!

anyone from aus ?><

Guest petiteange22

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

a new JYJ CONCERT THREAD has been opened!

the new thread is specially created for the upcoming world tour~

do visit that thread for news, schedules, updates, photos etc...

(previously, it was stated that we'll update all the concerts in this thread, but now we 've decided to create a separate thread. so this thread shall remain as the JYJ WORLDWIDE IN SEOUL concert thread.)

JYJ CONCERT THREAD

Archived