[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

debbieleung

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazy-girl

Yoon Baek-hee (Ham Eun-jung): She used to be an ardent follower of Hye-mi. She even ended up in Kirin High after following Hye-mi to the school's audition. However, after being insulted by Hye-mi, she stands up as a bitter rival -- an ugly duckling who turns into a white swan.

what does that mean ??? Hye-mi( suzy) will insult Baek-hee ( eun jung ) ??!!!

she does not appear mean or evil from the trailers at all :blink: ...

Source : KBS Global Entertainment News

Dream High Cast Speak of Encounter with Bae

[2010-12-27]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo Ji Falls Asleep While Filming

[2010-12-27]

The episode of Happy Together with "Dream High" cast-members will be airing on KBS World (Asia/Europe) in about 75 mins' time (unsubbed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bae Yong Joon: 'I Realized My Dream of Fostering Actors Through ‘Dream High’'

[2010-12-29]

Bae had planned the KBS drama “Dream High” together with Park Jin Young.

Bae Yong Joon definitely was in the spotlight at the production presentation of the KBS drama “Dream High” held at the Kintex on December 27. He participated as a creative producer of the drama, and he revealed that his personal goal to foster junior stars could be achieved by producing “Dream High.” He said, “I have been interested in educating entertainers. In particular, I have had the thought of establishing a professional school for fostering entertainers and I found out that Park Jin Young had the same thought with me, so we came to work together to make this drama.” The drama “Dream High” was co-produced both by Keyeast and JYP Entertainment, in which Bae Yong Joon and Park Jin Young are the largest shareholders, respectively. The variety drama will tell the story of how stars become stars. Students from various backgrounds find their talent at the Kirin Art School, a “star training” school, and they finally become stars in the drama.

7633_2044_l.jpg

The production presentation confirmed the huge popularity of Hallyu star Bae Yong Joon. The big event hall, which was around 5,000 square meters, was filled with about 300 news reporters from home and abroad and about 500 fans from abroad. He attended the official event after a one year and three month break, so his fans coming from Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan attended the venue only to see him. For those fans from abroad, various celebratory performances were given by singers such as San E, Tiara, and Miss A, and a B-Boys group during the production presentation, and every announcement was simultaneously interpreted in Japanese. Bae Yong Joon, in black suit and white shirt, appeared with his characteristic soft smile while greeting his fans.

7633_2046_l.jpg

Fans were extremely excited by his every movement. Bae Yong Joon emphasized that the protagonists of the drama would be students at the Kirin Art School. He said, “Those students who are dreaming of becoming stars are the protagonists of the drama, and we will only focus on the process of how they become real stars after going through conflicts and wanderings, and how they come to express their various emotions by singing and dancing. I think that reality and genuineness are the essential parts of a drama and students, who are actually singing and dancing even though they are new actors, have to play those protagonists. I believe that they will play their roles perfectly in the drama.” Bae Yong Joon will appear in the drama as a special guest actor named Jeong Ha Myung, who is the chairman of the board of Kirin Art School. He will appear in the drama after a four-year break since his appearance in the MBC drama “Legend” in 2007.

7633_2048_l.jpg

Jeong Ha Myung has the "Midas touch" when it comes to making students into stars and he holds an open audition for selecting students for the first time since the school’s foundation, and various students from different background come to enter the school thanks to him. Bae Yong Joon said, “I will play a character who always agonizes over talented students to help them follow their dreams. I could have special experience as a special guest actor for this drama. While I acted with junior actors, I found out that they had huge enthusiasm and talent even though they were young.” About the co-production with Park Jin Young, who also has the Midas touch when it comes to making star singers, he said, “I am fan of Park Jin Young. I think that Park will play a big part in the drama by helping express singing and dancing in the drama.” As a Hallyu star is participating in the drama production, people abroad also have a huge interest in the drama “Dream High.” Bae Yong Joon also expected the possibility of the drama becoming a Hallyu product overseas. He said, “I am thinking about many possibilities. These days, video content is also following the trend of putting various genres together, and as the drama ‘Dream High’ is about singing and dancing, I think that it might be able to be produced as a musical work or movie again later.”

The Monday and Tuesday drama “Dream High” will begin its first episode on January 3 at 9:55pm on KBS 2TV.

Guest antinh85

SO it's the two guys will both like Suzy. But please can you share Taec for Eunjung later!!!!!!!! Dont hog them all!!!!!!!!!

Poor Eunjung! News said that she has to be out for 4 weeks? How will she be able to film when the series is going to air soon!

Watching the press Con. on YOutube; Eunjung and Taec looks so close. She was standing next to Kim Soo Huyn but she wanted to hold Taec's hand instead. HOw cute can they be!!!!!! I wish they were a real couple in real life. Hotness overload!

Guest moniiica

The build up to this drama airing is killing me!! I have a feeling this drama will come in between me and school LOL.

The "kiss" pictures made me super giddy and I'm getting super impatient waiting for this to air. Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun will probably get to touch lips for 2 secs before the bus takes off.. heh I can't believe they're giving us a kiss between the main actors in the beginning, so unheard of!! Suzy is one lucky gal..

b68b62ca.gif

cr: omonatheydidnt, please do NOT hotlink

I am watching Kim Soo Hyun's "My Father's House" in the meantime, I am already fangirling and I have not even seen him in any dramas! Dream High has gotten me interested in him and I have already peeped his commercials teehee.

I have seen a lot of Suzy's predebut and concert singing videos and boy is she gooood..

I have such high hopes for this drama and nothing is going to kill my excitement until I watch it!!

DREAM HIGH 5 MINUTE PREVIEW

Preview of episode one I guess

Most/All of the characters have been introduced

(yes including Wooyoung and IU - along with the teachers)

3 days till it airs ^^

Guest MidnightByul

oh someone already posted it?

I really like the new preview, we got more scenes. I'm not shooting this drama down just because of the cast. I will enjoy it.

I wish people would learn not to judge and criticize so soon. At least wait until the FIRST episode comes out. "/

Anyway, I'm excited!!

I hope Eunjung get better. Thanks for the photos. Eunjung and Taec look so cutie. I hope there are some sweet scene of the two of them.

Hi Everyone

I'm so Excited for this drama, the whole cast are amazing

and at the cast interview, i love eunjung so much and how she talked about the love story in this drama

she said that IU and Wooyoung have a love story and they look so good together

and kim soo hyun Loves Suzy BUT Suzy will love Taecyeon who will be loved also from eunjung

This means that there is a love triangle between Suzy , Taecyeon and eunjung

I love how eunjung said that she will love taecyeon too in the drama , she said " Then Suddenly, I will love him too" this is so cute,, I can imagine the moment that she will fell for him for the first time

But the Question is who is the main male leader?

is he kim soo hyun >>!!

I don't know but all i really know NOW that i want Taecyeon and eunjung to end up together they look so gooood

and the way that they were talking at the interview and joking with each other was amazing :wub:

I'm waiting for this drama even though i have final exams at monday and tuesday and i'm soo scared

DREAM HIGH

FIGHTING

P.S >>> Sorry for my bad english

Thanks Shajoona for the interview.

I also hope Taecyeon and Eunjung would end up together too. I think I going to like them more...hehe

Archived