▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

On 7/28/2017 at 5:38 AM, shineeukshawol said:

(I haven't stopped posting on purpose, there's just hardly much happening ^^)

I guess they are taking it easy this summer, except for Onew and Taemin. I enjoyed watching that documentary about his Japan tour. I read on the Somehow 18 thread that Minho has wrapped up filming, and I'm not sure if Key was going to be in a musical after Lookout (I thought I had read something about it) or he's just chilling like Jonghyun and Minho for now.

I don't think anyone feels like you just have to post something every day. I'm grateful that you find all of these updates for us. :D   I found this on yt, there's footage I had never watched since I've been a fan for just a few years. Some of this just made me tear up. I never watched when they accepted the melon artist of the year award. 

cr walawala yt

• Like 3

@evie7 Hehe I just thought i'd put it out there in case anyone thought this thread had officially died!
This month is going to start picking up again with the boys~ Onew has his drama. Key is playing in 'Save the Green Planet' again. Yes, Minho has wrapped up filming for his drama. And Taemin has all his upcoming solo activities, which includes his VLive reality show!!! And Jjong is apparently working on new songs for both himself and SHINee~

TT_TT The Melon artist of the year is literally one of THE greatest things to ever happen!!!! It never fails to make me emotional.... I remember i was streaming the award show live and i could hardly watch properly at that part cos the world turned into a watery-blurry mess hahahahah!

170801 VLive SNSD 'Party Night'- JongHo
Skip to 31:13 for Jjong and Ming~

170802 Sakigake Music- Taemin

• Like 2

170804 The Taemin Xtra Cam 'The Beginning'- SHINee
OFFICIAL
ENG
^ TT_TT The reality show has been postponed to September 7th...

2017 Metaoloz Showreel- SHINee

170804 'Age of Youth 2' teaser #2- Onew

170803 Incheon Airport departure to Singapore- SHINee sans Minho
XSportNews
MoreFormsMedia
SpoTVStar
StarDailyNews

f(x) Amber's message to SHINee World Turkey

• Like 2

On 8/1/2017 at 1:59 PM, shineeukshawol said:

TT_TT The Melon artist of the year is literally one of THE greatest things to ever happen!!!! It never fails to make me emotional.... I remember i was streaming the award show live and i could hardly watch properly at that part cos the world turned into a watery-blurry mess hahahahah!

That must have been so exciting to watch them win live. Hopefully, we will get to watch them win more awards. admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gifI just watched them on YT in Music Bank Singapore but Minho wasn't with them. I saw on twitter something about him doing another movie, so I guess he's filming. I'm going to have to look around and see if there's any news about it. 

• Like 1

Hiya Shawols~ Just a heads up! Gonna be busy for the next week or 2 so i probably won't be able to update everyday, and wanted to let you know since we're getting more SHINee content again. (My big bro is getting married and then i have some life stuff to attend to! ^^) 

170824 Happy Together- Taemin
OFFICIAL cuts 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8

170824 JTBC 'Somehow 18' Press Conferecne- Minho
JoyNews24
SpoTVStar - 2 - 3
TongTongTV - 2
MyDaily - 2
VStar
StarNewsKorea
TVDaily
MoreFormsMedia

170823 FULL 'Let's Eat Dinner Together'- Minho